VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not "putting down" the "psychic" but does anyone really spell that bad? The psychic is supposedly from the UK but I do think they know how to spell. Not only that, if you go back to http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wtvr/TF638P773VE3IL9CF/p8 #158, it's a different name and says Chesterfield, VA and it's the same bad spelling. My point is, even if you talk with an accent, you don't spell like you have one...that's why I wonder if it is someone that has something to do with trying to give us hints and throw people off as far as being identified...hope that makes sense. Maybe the family needs to investigate with these different sites and find out who is posting this stuff by contacting the administrators.

i think the psychic is a nut case who may or may not have gained information and from coworker/friend/whatever and be feding it back to whomever who listen.

So that is where the whole fired employee came from?The psychic?

I am not "putting down" the "psychic" but does anyone really spell that bad? The psychic is supposedly from the UK but I do think they know how to spell. Not only that, if you go back to http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wtvr/TF638P773VE3IL9CF/p8 #158, it's a different name and says Chesterfield, VA and it's the same bad spelling. My point is, even if you talk with an accent, you don't spell like you have one...that's why I wonder if it is someone that has something to do with trying to give us hints and throw people off as far as being identified...hope that makes sense. Maybe the family needs to investigate with these different sites and find out who is posting this stuff by contacting the administrators.

I noticed the spelling too...almost like it's phonic, but even at that, it's poor spelling at best. Of course, my dad was one to write phonically, and one time he asked my mom "how many l's are in mountain?" :crazy:

i think the psychic is a nut case who may or may not have gained information and from coworker/friend/whatever and be feding it back to whomever who listen.

So that is where the whole fired employee came from?The psychic?
No, the claim about the specific employee being fired came from a poster called "littletoadd".

from what I can tell on most of the postings from the "psychic" she could have found out things on Kelly's facebook. Kelly had posted about riding a motorcycle on her birthday and to my recollection, ConcernedInVa answered some questions a few pages back about Kelly and a motorcycle. I believe Kelly's favorite baseball team was the Yankees which she also posted on Facebook. The psychic refers to a "happy dance", Kelly took dance lessons of some sort. Anyway, some of the things posted by the "psychic" were public knowledge. Again, I think the psychic and whoever is saying that they are the co-worker, needs to be checked in to....just my two cents!

I think the psychic and whoever is saying that they are the co-worker, needs to be checked in to....just my two cents!

I think both posters are one and the same... possibly a third

As soon as the psychic mentioned Al, and somebody with another nickname confirmed it, I figured it was the same person.

*Kelly was never in the Navy,

*she did use the phrase "happy dance,"

*she did date someone after August '09 (re-united with a previous ex for the third time),

*she was a Yankee fan (because her dad was, too).

Back to square one, don't know anything!, did Kelly run towards the river? was Al fired? Who is this illiterate psychic? Is Littletoadd playing games? he could tell LE all of his info without being identified if he was so concerned, if he is trying to incriminate an innocent person he should be investigated, this is not a game!

from what I can tell, littletoadd, must know quite a bit from what I take from his postings. I also figured employees were not allowed to speak on anything due to legalities and their public image. It's up to the owners, managers to handle those matters.

Also, this person that is posting on #158...go back and read through Kelly's facebook page. She mentions about a happy dance, Kelly talks about a car and the ride and etc etc this was around Sept. 30th
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wtvr/TF638P773VE3IL9CF/p8

I stick to my original statement about these "psychics" being investigated or something. They are getting this stuff off of her myspace page or facebook.

the guy on the other site is also on this site posting, however, it's true, we don't know for sure that he is legit, the same goes for the psychic. I got to thinking that the "psychic" would be someone that knows something maybe, just posing as a "psychic". Maybe they are trying to throw out hints about it without it being direct. Who knows?

my comments are legit.

concerned about emplyment so will not say much

but there was a "dismissal" of an emplyee that day...or at least talk in the building of such...he has not been seen by me since and another personal was moved to his position...use logic.....

i only brought it up because the "physic" on the other site mentioned that there was a connection with someome named allen or something like that...
got my attention...thats all i have to offer

my comments are legit.

concerned about emplyment so will not say much

but there was a "dismissal" of an emplyee that day...or at least talk in the building of such...he has not been seen by me since and another personal was moved to his position...use logic.....

i only brought it up because the "physic" on the other site mentioned that there was a connection with someome named allen or something like that...
got my attention...thats all i have to offer
I appreciate what you say Lateposter. I understand your position of having to watch your back. I am sure you know that Kelly's family and hopefully the police will be looking into this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

the last I heard from Kelly's family was that police were looking in to it...whether that means they have camera's, I don't know. Not sure if we could get a close up of the building to see if we could see any cameras mounted to the top or sides. ConcernedInVA might know this since she has been in the building or ConcernedForKelly might know since he used to work there.

Spoke with HR at BPA a few days after Kelly's disappearance. According to her, BPA doesn't have any video surv., but she (HR) approached other companies in the Industrial complex and was able to get theirs released to the police. No mention of them in any of the news reports or blogs. Either they are weren't conclusive or the LE is keeping it quiet, but I should think that if there were any indication of an abduction, it would have been made public. IMO.

Spoke with HR at BPA a few days after Kelly's disappearance. According to her, BPA doesn't have any video surv., but she (HR) approached other companies in the Industrial complex and was able to get theirs released to the police. No mention of them in any of the news reports or blogs. Either they are weren't conclusive or the LE is keeping it quiet, but I should think that if there were any indication of an abduction, it would have been made public. IMO.
OR Maybe they have a license plate # or something of significance and they are going straight to the person/location. Not releasing could mean they don't want to tip anyone off if that's the case.

I simply cannot get Kelly's disappearance off my mind. I am so worried about her...it has been so long since she was last seen.

She had to have been abducted...I just can't see any other situation/circumstance making sense here.

I am simply dumbfounded. Lord, I sure hope LE is making some progress...this just makes me ill....

(random thoughts in the early morning hours....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState