VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph, thank you so much for all you did. You make the world a better place.

This is just so sad. I am sorry for her family also. Please God let them find out exactly how this happened and let justice be served. Does water conserve a body more to be able to tell what exactly happened as opposed to a body being on land and decomposing?

so sorry for Kelly and her family.

so fortunate there are people like joseph and people here that selflessly dedicate their lives to the missing

What a heartbreaking and wrenching thing to go through for this family. It has been heartwarming to see how many cared about this woman they didn't know and just wanted so badly for her to be found. It certainly is testament that the good outweigh the bad in this world. And will keep on fighting the good fight for those silenced.

My heart is breaking...

Found out just before the start of teaching yoga tonight - the class just before the one Kelly liked to go to. Made it through some how...I guess for the sake of it being something that Kelly loved to do.

I'm so grateful for everyone on here. Joseph and Shutterfly especially.

Thinking of you and your family tonight, Kelly. Please let it be revealed how this happened.

Shutterfly , you should not be hard on yourself.
If Mr.Moore had not found her today your maps and photos would have been what led to her dicovery. This link at the bottom of this post talks about her being found on a island which you mentioned in your post. You did all of us a favor and brought the Swift creek into our attention.
I am so heartbroken for Kellys family. I dont even know how to express how sorry I am. I hope they have the support they need and are able to console one another.

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-body-found-swift-creek-100311,0,1855768.story

I find it very startling... the astro post that talked about water and 12 hours later she is found in water.

When I look at the rest of the chart I keep thinking that somewhere this should all make sense and Kelly will have justice. I pray there is evidence there to connect the dots.

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-body-found-swift-creek-100311,0,1855768.story

"They have confirmed the remains are that of a woman and there are no missing persons cases in Colonial Heights."

I think Kelly's job was in the Colonial Heights area AND she went missing from her job..correct me if I am wrong.

The CITY of Colonial Heights and the CITY of Chesterfield are directly beside each other. The city of Chesterfield is located within the COUNTY of Chesterfield. A small portion of the city of Colonial Heights is located within Chesterfield County, however a larger portion is not, and is known solely as the City of Colonial Heights (not incorporated into any county, I don't believe).

I hope this makes a bit of sense to you. I went to school in Chesterfield County with several students whose addresses were from Colonial Heights, but since they lived in the Chesterfield jurisdiction, they attended CCPS.

P.S. That said, Kelly went missing in an area known as Chester.

I rarely post, but I just had to say that my thoughts are with Kelly's loved ones.

Rest in Peace Kelly.
rip.gif

So, it's been confirmed that the body found is Kelly?? Prayers for her family and friends......

It has NOT been confirmed, however, the clothes, height, weight seem to match that of Kelly. Should know something for sure tomorrow or thereafter.

I've wanted to post all evening...but just have been so unable to find the words. I am so saddened at the news and that this appears to be Kelly. I was so hoping for a much better outcome.

To Kelly's family and friends, I am so very sorry. Please know that all of you will remain in my thoughts and prayers. Kelly made a deep impact on a lot of us and we know that she was one heck of a special person who is loved by many.

To all those who searched for Kelly you have my utmost respect and may you all and her family have some kind of peace in knowing that she has finally been found.

RIP sweet Kelly, you will truly be missed. Kelly may not be here in the physical sense...but always remember, she is only a whisper away.

I just spoke to a relative of Kelly's and was told that they are 99% sure that it is her.
Again, thank you to everyone at websleuths and everyone that searched. I appreciate you all making me feel welcome on this site and hold you all in high regards for the efforts you put to helping find people that you don't know.

I have decided that once the announcement has been made by LE that this is in fact Kelly, I will no longer post on this site. Again, thank you all for taking me under your wing and letting me throw my ideas out there. It takes a special person to step in and do the things that you all do on here but unfortunately, this one hit a little to close to home for me.

R.I.P. Kelly Diane Catalano

OH SO SAD TO SEE THIS NEWS

My thoughts and prayers to Kelly's family....and thanks to people like Joseph and Shutterfly etc who have done so much to try to bring this sad case to resolution

I can only hope that LE will be able to determine what really happened here

Very sad... but at least this brings some closure.

This is very sad news to hear. To Kelly's family, I am sorry for your loss.

I do hope that the family are able to get answers about what happened to their loved one.

I just spoke to a relative of Kelly's and was told that they are 99% sure that it is her.
Again, thank you to everyone at websleuths and everyone that searched. I appreciate you all making me feel welcome on this site and hold you all in high regards for the efforts you put to helping find people that you don't know.

I have decided that once the announcement has been made by LE that this is in fact Kelly, I will no longer post on this site. Again, thank you all for taking me under your wing and letting me throw my ideas out there. It takes a special person to step in and do the things that you all do on here but unfortunately, this one hit a little to close to home for me.

R.I.P. Kelly Diane Catalano
We will be here until we figure out who did this to her, until they are sentenced, and until we know her family and loved ones are okay with that... in other words... we are here for the long haul... forevermore

We will be here until we figure out who did this to her, until they are sentenced, and until we know her family and loved ones are okay with that... in other words... we are here for the long haul... forevermore

Very well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member