GUILTY VA - Khaleesi Hope Cuthriell 3, (deceased, still missing) & Candi Jo Royer 41 (located), Waynesboro, 1 Feb 2021 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From Augusta County Sheriff’s Facebook page:
**JOINT MEDIA RELEASE**

Sheriff Donald L. Smith and Commonwealth Attorney, Timothy A. Martin

Missing Child: Khaleesi Cuthriell

The Augusta County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at 249 Cattle Scales Road in Augusta County on September 20, 2021, with the assistance of the Virginia State Police (VSP) Bureau of Criminal Investigation, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Both Travis Brown and Candi Royer remain in the Westmoreland County Prison in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Royer was initially filed as a missing person by the Augusta County Sheriff’s Office; however, it has been determined that she was a willing participant with Brown in their crime spree across the Commonwealth of Virginia and into Pennsylvania.

Investigators from the Sheriff’s Office and the VSP have interviewed both suspects over the past week. The investigation has revealed Khaleesi Cuthriell died while in the care of Brown and Royer at 249 Cattle Scales Road.

Investigators from all three agencies are working tirelessly honing in on the proper place to search for Khaleesi’s body. Based on the information received during the investigation, it is not beneficial for the Augusta County community to establish search parties at this time. The Sheriff’s Office has executed numerous search warrants in this case and most likely, additional warrants may be forthcoming. “It is with great sadness that the search for Khaleesi has now turned into a recovery mission,” said Sheriff Donald L. Smith.

Commonwealth’s Attorney Tim Martin has been active throughout this case and additional charges are pending consideration. “My office has worked closely with the investigators since we became aware of this terrible situation. We are reviewing all of the available evidence and will decide precisely what to charge, and when, based solely on what is best for the ultimate prosecution.”

Sheriff’s office: Missing 3-year-old believed to be dead

The Augusta County Sheriff’s Office believes missing 3-year-old Khaleesi Cuthriell to be dead after conducting a search of a home in Augusta County.

The investigation has revealed Khaleesi Cuthriell died while in the care of Travis Brown and Candi Royer at 249 Cattle Scales Road.
“It is with great sadness that the search for Khaleesi has now turned into a recovery mission,” Sheriff Donald L. Smith said in a press release.

In a press release, the sheriff’s office says it is not beneficial for the Augusta County community to establish search parties at this time. The sheriff’s office has executed numerous search warrants in this case and says most likely, additional warrants may be forthcoming.

“My office has worked closely with the investigators since we became aware of this terrible situation. We are reviewing all of the available evidence and will decide precisely what to charge, and when, based solely on what is best for the ultimate prosecution,” Commonwealth’s Attorney Tim Martin said.

Augusta County Sheriff’s Office say investigation reveals 3-year-old Khaleesi Cuthriell has died | WFXRtv

Investigators with the case say Cuthriell has died while in the care of Travis Brown and Candi Royer. The sheriff’s office put out a search warrant on Monday, Sept. 20 with the help from the Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to 249 Cattle Scales Road in Augusta County.

According to authorities, investigators interviewed Royer and Brown over the last week and determined that Cuthriell passed away at that location.

Authorities searched tirelessly trying to find the body of the little girl. Later the sheriff’s office decided to stop establishing search parties due to the information received during the investigation.

People gather in Verona to remember 3-year-old Khaleesi Cuthriell

In Verona, People gathered Tuesday night to remember Khaleesi Cuthriell. A vigil planned before the devastating news became a vigil for justice.

“This is not the outcome that our community wanted,” said Augusta County Sheriff Donald Smith.

“This little girl deserves to have people speak up for her because it seems that she had a life that just nobody missed because she’s been missing for so long, and nobody cared to look for her,” said Tiffany Northedge who attended the vigil. She didn’t know Khaleesi, but as a mom she is heartbroken. “She deserves proper resting place.”

Kahaleesi Cuthriell, 3, dead; authorities searching for body

Augusta County Sheriff's Office released a statement that has confirmed that 3-year-old Khaleesi Cuthriell is dead.

Authorities investigated suspects Travis Brown and Candi Royer and the investigation disclosed the fate of the toddler, the release said.

"Investigators from the sheriff’s office and the Virginia State Police have interviewed both suspects over the past week," the statement said. "The investigation has revealed Khaleesi Cuthriell died while in the care of Travis Brown and Candi Royer."

….

The statement said that the sheriff's office has executed several search warrants concerning the case and will likely issue more in the future.

Augusta County: Authorities confirm missing 3-year-old now presumed dead

The three agencies are now working on locating Cuthriell’s body.

The Sheriff’s Office has executed numerous search warrants in this case, and it is anticipated that additional warrants may be forthcoming.

Commonwealth’s Attorney Tim Martin has been active throughout this case, and additional charges are pending consideration.

“My office has worked closely with the investigators since we became aware of this terrible situation. We are reviewing all of the available evidence and will decide precisely what to charge, and when, based solely on what is best for the ultimate prosecution,” Martin said.

I don't know about you, but I'm furious. These people have believed this child was dead for about ten days, probably since they got Royer/Brown in Greensburg, and they allowed all these people to go on searching for this child. And I'm angry because I doubt CPS in Virginia would have allowed that to be a foster parent, then, considering some of their foster parents I have doubts, but that child might still have been alive in foster care. I'M FURIOUS and I'm done on this thread.

I hope Royer's underage kids get a better arrangement while their mother is in prison than Khaleesi did. I've rarely felt this much helpless rage over a case, possibly because the family's ****show is open for all to see on Royer's social media - has been for ages. You get to stare right into the abyss.

I truly hope Royer's other kids have better dads and TB's daughter was spared from seeing the worst.

I will never understand how anyone could hurt a child. Personally, I've never wanted children. Love them but they just aren't for me. BUT...I get ragey when I see stories like this. I wish that these "adults" would stop dragging innocent young people in to their drama. You wanna ruin your own life? Cool! Just leave the little ones out of it. Thanks!

Augusta County Sheriff’s Office say investigation reveals 3-year-old Khaleesi Cuthriell has died | WFXRtv

Investigators with the case say Cuthriell has died while in the care of Travis Brown and Candi Royer. The sheriff’s office put out a search warrant on Monday, Sept. 20 with the help from the Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to 249 Cattle Scales Road in Augusta County.

According to authorities, investigators interviewed Royer and Brown over the last week and determined that Cuthriell passed away at that location.

Authorities searched tirelessly trying to find the body of the little girl. Later the sheriff’s office decided to stop establishing search parties due to the information received during the investigation.

this makes me wonder in what condition she was left :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4
Back