Found Deceased VA - Lonnie Wayne Meadows, 65, Jewell Valley, Buchanan County, 3 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
1ddd14da-a628-4186-abbf-3e9cf69de139-large16x9_Wayne.jpg

The Buchanan County Sheriff's Office still needs your help in locating a missing man.

Lonnie Wayne Meadows, 65, was last seen in the Jewell Valley area of Buchanan County on May 3.

"Family and friends have not seen or heard from Meadows since the time of his disappearance, and this is very uncommon," Buchanan County Sheriff Ray Foster said. "My office is investigating the case and is currently following up on tips and leads so that we can find Meadows.”

Earlier information indicated that he may be in a 1998-99 black Chevy pickup truck. However, this truck has been accounted for and not associated with the disappearance.

If you have any information on where Meadows may be, contact the Buchanan County Sheriff's Office at 276-935-2313.

Buchanan County authorities still searching for missing man

Buchanan County Sheriff's Office

Last seen leaving HOME on May 3
Deputies searching for missing man in Buchanan County

No mention of HOW he left home or what time or if upset. On foot? Picked up? Controls his diabetes w diet & exercise.
Here is a partial answer...

Earlier information indicated that he may be in a 1998-99 black Chevy pickup truck. However, this truck has been accounted for and not associated with the disappearance. ...

Buchanan County authorities still searching for missing man

I saw rumors about Lonnie being with a Kia on FB, so I searched until I found this MSM:

Additional Info Released Regarding Missing Virginia Man

May 15, 2019
UPDATE: Additional information has been released regarding a missing Buchanan County man. According to the Buchanan County Sheriff’s Office, authorities continue their search for 65-year-old Lonnie Wayne Meadows and are now looking for a black 4 door Kia car with Kentucky plates. . . .
BBM

Unfortunately, the Buchanan County Sheriff's Office did not post this update to the FB page.

Remains found in West Virginia identified as missing Buchanan County man
https://wcyb.com/news/local/remains-found-in-west-virginia-identified-as-missing-buchanan-county-man
CONFIRMED: DECEASED

Buchanan County Sheriff John McClanahan announced human remains discovered in the Berwind Lake Management Area in McDowell County West Virginia have been identified as missing person Lonnie Meadows on Friday.

Officials say the remains were found on June 17, 2019, and the positive identification was made after the FBI performed scientific examinations on the remains.

Officials report the case is still active and is currently a homicide investigation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back