VA - Boy, 6, in custody after shooting teacher, Newport News, Jan 2023 *mom charged* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Parker did not 'only' ignore the problems that day but she also set up a system, with the principal, that the shooter would be accompanied by a parent in the classroom to ensure he behaves appropriately. A drug addict and a felon were allowed into the classroom with 20 other kids without background checks and without informing the other parents. This is equally egregious.

Parker did not 'only' ignore the problems that day but she also set up a system, with the principal, that the shooter would be accompanied by a parent in the classroom to ensure he behaves appropriately. A drug addict and a felon were allowed into the classroom with 20 other kids without background checks and without informing the other parents. This is equally egregious.

I am upset by alot of things thanks to that Grand Jury Report that fred&edna posted above.

The school district was nasty about any parents trying to transfer their kids to a different school. And refused to do so.

The friend who was shown the gun and told 2 adults about it is in couseling for guilt he feels because he knew about it and nothing was done. His mom hired a lawyer to force a tranfer.

When he was ushered into the classroom across the hall he told that teacher "I tried to save you."

The rotten school did not notify parents until after dinner time.

A grandmother in the office tried to get the administrators out of their offices to protect a child just sitting there alone. They refused. So the grandmother had the child hide behind the copy machine and comforted him, told him he would be OK.

Last edited:
I am upset by alot of things thanks to that Grand Jury Report that fred&edna posted above.

The school district was nasty about any parents trying to transfer their kids to a different school. A parent hired a lawyer to force a tranfer.

The friend who was shown the gun and told 2 adults about it is in couseling for guilt he feels because he knew about it and nothing was done.

When he was ushered into the classroom across the hall he told that teacher "I tried to save you."

The rotten school did not notify parents until after dinner time.

A grandmother in the office tried to get the administrators out of their offices to protect a child just sitting there alone. They refused. So the grandmother had the child hide behind the copy machine and fomforted him, told him he would be OK.

It's sad and a disgrace.

We all remain curious as to the WHY.

It's sad and a disgrace.

We all remain curious as to the WHY.

Parker and principal incompetent with security, protocols, student records, parent communication....etc...

My mom was an assistant principal of a high scool then an elementary school principal. She always said she was...

Fair
Firm
Friendly

2 Cents

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members