VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, that is actually big news. An entire family living in the basement we didn't know about (not that we need to know about them specifically but that it changes what we know about the lives of the perp and victim).

jmo
I don’t know how this didn’t come out before. I don’t remember seeing a car in the driveway, and they haven’t been interviewed by the media, or mentioned by anyone. It’s really strange.

Hopefully they can offer up something that helps law enforcement in some way.

I don’t know how this didn’t come out before. I don’t remember seeing a car in the driveway, and they haven’t been interviewed by the media, or mentioned by anyone. It’s really strange.

Tenants were mentioned a while back. They may not speak English or be interested in speaking on camera. I assume they have been interviewed by LE. MOOO.

Friends tell us Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, never showed up to her Aug. 1 shift at the Hospital where she worked as a pediatric nurse. Bhatt's former roommate Nadia Navarro says she does not understand why it took so long for police to notify the community that her close friend was missing.

Over the weekend Navarro launched a Facebook group dedicated to sharing information about Bhatt's case. The group went from social media to actually conducting searches in Prince William County.
I really hope that the investigation is not interfered with or compromised. Raising awareness was helpful until it became a LE matter. LE says that these "searches" are not in coordination with them per a tweet upthread. IMHO.

Charlottesville and UVA have a fabulous free transportation system.

Health System Employee Shuttle​

UVA Health provides a shuttle for team members in the early morning and evening hours when University Transit Service is not available.
Find more information HERE. Note: a UVA Health log-on is required.

Bus & Trolley

The Charlottesville Area Transit bus system serves the city of Charlottesville and Albemarle County six days a week. Travel on all bus routes is free. All CAT buses are accessible to people with disabilities. Bikes and strollers can also be transported on these services.
They did not live in Charlottesville? They lived in Manassas Park. MSN It's 85 miles from Charlottesville.

Last edited:
Hope those four adults have solid alibis. He could try to pin it on one (or all) of them.

IMO MOO
Fortunately, it would never work. He was abusive, the marriage was over, he bought the knives, he bought the cleaning supplies, the attack happened in his room, he lied his *advertiser censored* off about where she was, he had her phone after she had supposedly left, etc, etc.

I really hope that the investigation is not interfered with or compromised. Raising awareness was helpful until it became a LE matter. LE says that these "searches" are not in coordination with them per a tweet upthread. IMHO.
It is my understanding the searches were in the very beginning and focused on areas in the surrounding neighborhoods MKB would walk with her daughter, before the investigation really took off. Primarily to spread the word about her disappearance and get flyers distributed.

It is my understanding the searches were in the very beginning and focused on areas in the surrounding neighborhoods MKB would walk with her daughter, before the investigation really took off. Primarily to spread the word about her disappearance and get flyers distributed.
One friend, who was on Nancy Grace, has also posted on a fundraising platform very very recently about coordinating searches of landfills and questioning potential witnesses near the Walmarts. There is still fundraising for t shirts, etc. One thing to outlive usefulness, another to potentially compromise ongoing investigation. JMOOO.

It has been discussed on Social Media. But it didn't spread into MSN. I do find it strange as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back