VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

“He also added that the father was dedicated to taking care of his daughter and was not allowed to return to work following the disappearance of his wife.”

I wonder if these means Naresh Bhatt couldn’t return to work because he had to watch the baby, if it means he couldn’t return to any employment because of the baby/missing wife, or if his employer told him he couldn’t return. I’ve seen bits about him being unemployed but I’m a bit confused. It doesn’t really matter at the end of the day though.

“He also added that the father was dedicated to taking care of his daughter and was not allowed to return to work following the disappearance of his wife.”

I wonder if these means Naresh Bhatt couldn’t return to work because he had to watch the baby, if it means he couldn’t return to any employment because of the baby/missing wife, or if his employer told him he couldn’t return. I’ve seen bits about him being unemployed but I’m a bit confused. It doesn’t really matter at the end of the day though.
I also had seen reports he was unemployed. If he was working a job with any type of clearance, being under investigation might lead to being told not to log in, would be my guess. MOOO.

Mini Mamta is reunited with Mamta’s family from Nepal
https://wjla.com/news/local/missing...hal-husband-naresh-bhatt-reunited-community-#

ETA: new link that hopefully works!

https://wjla.com/news/local/missing...hal-husband-naresh-bhatt-reunited-community-#

Last edited:
It has a phrase in the title that sounds like "go funny" its a site used to fundraise. WS automatically censors that word, which breaks the link
Good to know, thanks. So I guess editing the link is best? Glad her family has arrived safely. MOOO, listening to the newly posted vid clip, above, the hearing tomorrow is another attempt by PD to get suspect released? Hope they are NOT successful. More details may come out. Hoping a strong case can be built.

1724884555005.jpeg
*These services include an 18-bed shelter, court advocacy and accompaniment; crisis counseling, safety planning and psycho-educational support groups for adults and children; a 24-hour hot line; groups for court-ordered men and women; specialized services for Spanish speaking victims; community education as well as training for allied professionals, staff and potential volunteers.

Domestic Violence Services are offered in English and Spanish

Reactions: ?!?
does anyone have a working link for the baby and grandma reunited news? I've been googling and cannot find anything

in other news, I don't remember reading this before - that he wouldn't even take care of the baby

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back