VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I looked up the Manassas Christian School. Google maps shows that it is permanently closed, as well as their website. Would that mean no working security cameras? The small wooded area is also bordered by roads and a senior living home. Considering it is a very populated suburban area, this might be a patch of woods unlikely to have people really noticing it and somewhere to hide a body, imo.

View attachment 529210

It’s a 3 minute drive from the house.

It’s a 3 minute drive from the house.
Which makes sense. As a local, he would have known the school was abandoned.

And I 100% believe he left his daughter at home alone to dispose of Mamta's body. Three minutes there and back plus moving her... if he did it at night to avoid witnesses, the baby probably slept through, even if he took the time to dig a shallow grave. A one year old isn't a newborn.

MOO

We saw what we believe is Manassas law enforcement searching an area not too far from Mamta Bhatt’s home.We are working to confirm if the search is related to searching for the missing mom @DCNewsNow

(WUSA9 has already confirmed that the search is related to Mamta, but posting anyway for photos)

And I 100% believe he left his daughter at home alone to dispose of Mamta's body. Three minutes there and back plus moving her... if he did it at night to avoid witnesses, the baby probably slept through, even if he took the time to dig a shallow grave. A one year old isn't a newborn.

MOO
It’s a logical place if you’re in a panic. Kind of isolated, a couple acres of trees.

MOO
Yes, he could have easily accessed the property and remained hidden from anyone nearby. There is no gate at the entrance according this 2022 Google Street View.
1725556056960.png

It’s a logical place if you’re in a panic. Kind of isolated, a couple acres of trees.
Yeah, another tick in the box that this guy may have been thinking about killing her for a while, but did not plan this well at all if she's there. There is no way that if he left her there, she would go undiscovered for long. School sites get sold or redeveloped all the time. My infants school was derelict for a while, but has been the proud headquarters of the local Aboriginal group for years, now. Great huge murals on the brick walls of important indigenous people through history that it's a pleasure to see when I drive by. And another decommissioned local (to me) school is the site for the local farmers' and crafts market every other weekend. And the ones that don't get repurposed get turned into parks or developed into new housing. Land equals money, and in a suburban area like that, the clock was always going to be ticking.

MOO

SEP 5, 2024
The Manassas Park Police Department released the following statement on its Facebook page at 1:26 p.m.:

The Manassas Park Police Department is continuing to actively investigate the Mamta Kafle disappearance. Today, with the assistance of the Prince William County Police Department Search and Rescue Team, we are conducting a search of areas in the following locations: Blooms Crossing Community, the area surrounding Manassas Christian School, Camp Carondelet, and a portion of Blooms Park, for evidence related to the investigation. Detectives developed these areas as locations of interest through methodical review of recently-obtained records. We are asking the community to please be patient with use and allow the search teams to conduct the search. At this time no additional assistance is being requested or needed. No evidence has been located at this time. If anything develops that can be shared, we will follow up with a press release

MOO

It's really difficult to dig a shallow grave in a forest. The ground is just a mass of roots. Sometimes along the edge it isn't quite as bad. I hope she is found quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilasha34
Back