VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
VIDEO

1:18 - View of the back deck with the gazebo curtained off
1:28 - Prince William County Crime Scene Van
1:45 - What looks like a flash from a camera in the garage

I know what WS thinks but I do recall this case too:

Texas woman accused of killing friend and taking her baby ...

View attachment 526039
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › texas-wo...

Feb 3, 2023 — Magen Fieramusca, 37, pleaded guilty to murder charges Thursday in the death of Heidi Broussard, 33. Fieramusca and Broussard were close ...

I know in the current case, the baby is still at home, but every now and then there is a surprise in the missing moms cases.

It is an interesting thought, given the glaring differences between how Bhatt is treating the wife and the child. It is as if all he needed was a child.

JMO. I am thinking of a totally opposite situation. A young man, an immigrant to a new country, who may have lived alone for quite a while. Practically, how does he resolve the biological need, to meet women? Your guess is as good as mine, but I think, “the usual”, a computer. So his expectations of intimacy is formed by the media. And then he marries a woman 9 years younger, through an arranged marriage. She is likely way less worldly. She had no mother nor female relatives around to ask, and I suspect that their views of “that part” of marriage are very different. As time goes by and the baby appears, this schism widens. I think this very fact may be the reason of her escaping to her friends, and he, not even quite understanding how she feels, gets jealous (“doesn’t want to be at home with me? Maybe there is someone else?”). This incredible control, not letting her out anywhere, that her friends have described, might reflect the situation I am thinking of - that there are strikingly different expectations from private life and that he is clueless. It happens in this country, too, right and left, but the difference is, the Bhatts are not from the culture where such issues are sorted out in therapy. Likely Mamta tends to over report positive aspects of her life during phone calls with her family, and she may feel awkward to open up to her friends.

So, JMO, I think that Bhatt is the poi for a very good reason, but perhaps it was not planned. He actually has a very poor explanation for her absence.

However: the fact that Mamta was unafraid to leave the child with him might indicate what I think you might be hinting at - that the child is valuable to him, but this is the only thing he wanted from that marriage, and Mamta had no value in his eyes.

Like, Kelsey Berreth and Partick Frazee?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back