VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
" I'm the one who is suffering" She is MY baby's mom..she is MY wife...I'm the one suffering...

Total victim, total narcissist apparently. " MY wife,My baby mama, I'm the one suffering..." :rolleyes:
Apparently theirs was an arranged marriage. We don't know what she expected or hoped from it, but a lot of arranged marriages work out fairly well. This one obviously didn't. For her to want a divorce is pretty telling, IMO. It indicates that he and his behaviour were below what she and anyone else might reasonably expect from an arranged marriage. Maybe any affection at all, and respect, were totally lacking. A woman does not leave an arranged marriage which she had agreed to just because her husband doesn't shower her with kisses and love notes. Kindness and respect would be fine.

Last edited:
However, I'm South Asian too (albeit Sikh) and lived alongside many Hindu families back in Queens, NY and here in the DFW Metroplex and I'd say a lot of Hindu families will say "apni beti" or "apna beta" when it comes to talking about their daughters or sons. This means our daughter, or our son. Naresh and Mamta are both Hindu and not Muslim. Hopefully, someone from Nepal can provide much more insight?
In case I wasn't clear enough, by no means did I mean to insinuate that misogyny towards daughters is somehow the norm in either culture; my intent was just to point out that it exists to some degree. I certainly hope my comments haven't painted a negative picture of Pakistani or South Asian culture at large.

For what it's worth, I'm from Punjab as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove
Back