VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AUG 20, 2024
[...]

The Manassas Park Police Chief did not respond to requests for comment Monday afternoon.

The Manassas Park Mayor responded to WUSA9's request for an on-camera interview Monday afternoon, with the following statement via text message:

"The Manassas Park Police Department is doing everything it can to locate Mamta Kafle Bhatt. I have the complete confidence in our Police Department and in Chief Lugo. We are all heartbroken that she is missing. Also, we are not engaging in speculation or guesswork of any kind. We are giving space and time to our PD for proper police procedure to play out. If there are any updates or new information that can be released to the public concerning this search, they will be shared immediately. This strict process honors Mamta. In any investigation, there are details not shared because that could compromise the investigation. I can assure you that this will not be allowed to happen in this investigation.

Meanwhile, according to the Washington Post, loved ones recalled a disagreement that led Bhatt to move in with friend Sarita Neupane Neupane for a week. The cause of the argument between the couple remains unclear.

Another friend, Nadia Navarro, told Grace that she recalled the husband being controlling and “constantly” calling her when Bhaytt wasn’t home.

“He would call me on my phone constantly, and text me constantly,” Navarro, who temporarily lived with the couple, said. “He started to kind of control where I would go, too. At one point, I wanted to take Manta to an Indian store…..He wouldn’t really let her leave the house that was any further than five minutes.”

Meanwhile, according to the Washington Post, loved ones recalled a disagreement that led Bhatt to move in with friend Sarita Neupane Neupane for a week. The cause of the argument between the couple remains unclear.

Another friend, Nadia Navarro, told Grace that she recalled the husband being controlling and “constantly” calling her when Bhaytt wasn’t home.

“He would call me on my phone constantly, and text me constantly,” Navarro, who temporarily lived with the couple, said. “He started to kind of control where I would go, too. At one point, I wanted to take Manta to an Indian store…..He wouldn’t really let her leave the house that was any further than five minutes.”
Sounds suffocating for her to live like that.
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back