VA VA - Mamta Kafle Bhatt, 28, mom & pediatric nurse, 'involuntary missing,' husband reported her missing Aug 5, Manassas Park, 31 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is getting worse by the minute. My heart breaks for the family and friends, what they are enduring right now has got to be the worst thing they have ever experienced.
What next, looking at landfills? Garbage cans etc. Recent fire residue, newly shoveled dirt? The list goes on. UGH

Noting:

"the volume of blood that they described"
"they saw him at Walmart buying cleaning supplies"
"they saw him at a different Walmart buying knives"
"they've only recovered one out of a set of three knives"
Envision this is ongoing and obvious, but sure hope the authorities are working on all the local dumpster, trash routes, and areas of the local land fill likely in that time frame. And they can best narrow down the dates and time of importance. Very sad story. MOO

AUG 23, 2024
Naresh Bhatt was arraigned Friday. He was arrested at the family’s Manassas Park home on Thursday and charged with concealment of a dead body, a felony charge. The charge means police have evidence that a dead body was concealed, not necessarily that a body was found.

Prosecutors said there is evidence of blood in the primary bedroom of the home and indications that a body was dragged.

Naresh Bhatt also recently purchased knives, and two are missing, prosecutors said.

More details in this case from investigators
-Aug 19 Mamta’s husband sold his Tesla
-officials spoke to people Naresh Bhatt had contacted about selling the house
-he was at a cafe near the last location of Mamta’s phone
@DCNewsNow

NARESH BHATT ARREST LATEST: New court documents reveal there was evidence in his Manassas Park home that showed "the body was inside the residence and dragged out of the residence." He's been charged w/ concealment of a body in connection to his wife Mamta's disappearance.@wusa9
View attachment 526356
I'm starting to get confused!

He sold his car before the crime? Wasn't that their only car? So no car at the time of the murder?

And he wanted to sell the house? Was he in financial trouble? That can be a huge trigger for men who kill their families, in addition to the trigger of the wife wanting to leave the marriage.

They found pools of dried blood? What a doofus. Of course, LE could find blood even if he attempted to clean it, but to leave pools of it while a baby is scooting around the house and while wanting to sell the place is lazy and idiotic.

Would like clarification on the car - what was going on with that?

jmo

He sold his car before the crime? Wasn't that their only car? So no car at the time of the murder?

And he wanted to sell the house? Was he in financial trouble? That can be a huge trigger for men who kill their families, in addition to the trigger of the wife wanting to leave the marriage.

They found pools of dried blood? What a doofus. Of course, LE could find blood even if he attempted to clean it, but to leave pools of it while a baby is scooting around the house and while wanting to sell the place is lazy and idiotic.

jmo
The murder allegedly happened in July

jmo
The incident happened in July. He sold the car in August, AFTER the crime was committed.

Noting:

"the volume of blood that they described"
"they saw him at Walmart buying cleaning supplies"
"they saw him at a different Walmart buying knives"
"they've only recovered one out of a set of three knives"
Oh my…this is just awful! This poor woman…I’m really disgusted knowing the baby was most likely there when this occurred

And most likely after he transported the body
Wonder whether some of the proceeds might have also gone to another individual? Or is this operation that of a lone wolf? Follow the money….. With that blood evidence sure seems sufficient probable cause to get warrants for any other areas needed to investigate.

And not a flight risk? SMH. Wasn’t it reported earlier IIRC that maybe he was holding MKB passport, or visa, or some documents of hers? (Seems I read something on that up thread….. but I won’t likely be able to find it now.) IANAL. MOO

Wonder whether some of the proceeds might have also gone to another individual? Or is this operation that of a lone wolf? Follow the money….. With that blood evidence sure seems sufficient probable cause to get warrants for any other areas needed to investigate.

And not a flight risk? SMH. Wasn’t it reported earlier IIRC that maybe he was holding MKB passport, or visa, or some documents of hers? (Seems I read something on that up thread….. but I won’t likely be able to find it now.) IANAL. MOO

Anything's possible, but I would be surprised if he had an accomplice.

One hopeful thing is that if he dragged her out, she's probably still in one piece.

IMO MOO

IIRC she noticed her documents were missing in June (I’ll try to find the post)…the police chief said they had served at least ten search warrants related to this case, maybe the car was one of them? As far as him being a flight risk, I was worried about that as well but I think LE was keeping an eye on him??

The purchase of knives after the murder really makes me think he did in fact dismember her. I thought he might have based on the apparent focus of the garage.

Oh, I didn't catch that they were purchased afterwards! Yeah, that doesn't sound good :(.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kat1970
Back