GUILTY VA - Meghan Landowski, 16, raped & murdered, Portsmouth, 10 April 2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what it looks like on the map. Also, looks like a dead end street and a field, I guess the one that connects with food lion also. Wonder if her privacy fence had a gate on the back or side?

Thanks jerseygirl. I guess her house is further down than I thought.

Thanks 757ptown for correcting me also.

i dont think she would have a gate in the back with the ditch there he would of had to come up roberts ct if he did go through the ditch there would of been alot of mud and prints

I wonder if mud and grass tracks were found in the house? Seems if someone came through a field, they would have found that too. The news channels did show the detectives dusting the front entrance. I wonder if someone could have come through the front door while she stepped out to talk with her neighbor?

I wonder if someone could have come through the front door while she stepped out to talk with her neighbor?

My guess is that he walked right out through the front door. He might have closed the screen door behind him instead of letting it snap shut (possibly to prevent any unneccesary attention in his direction.) The reason I think he left out of the front door is because he broke in through her bedroom window. Also, don't forget that something (possibly the murder weapon) was found in the sewer hole not very far from her house.

Someone mentioned a knife was found in the sink, maybe that was what he started with and decided to move on to another knife or maybe like someone else had suggested, he actually did have a mask and stashed the mask in the sewer hole?!?!

Just my 2 cents.

Does anyone know if she was sexually assulted? I'm wondering if that was his purpose for going to her house or if it was just to kill her. If she was sexually assulted he may have come on to her and she rejected his advances and that might have made him angry and he ended up raping and murdering her.

No, but I am starting to think attempted at the least- They said she was found partially clothed and found DNA on her skirt, undies, bed,and pillowcase. Sounds like maybe a make-out session go wrong, but why the tape and stabbing? The more details I here, the worse this case gets-

Poor Meghan didnt deserve ANY of the things that happened to her during her short life! God bless her soul!

I just noticed that Robert Barnes' lawyer lost a major case today. His client was that Bounty Hunter Bloods , Mix. Barnes' family sure picked a nice lawyer there! Ugh.

I just noticed that Robert Barnes' lawyer lost a major case today. His client was that Bounty Hunter Bloods , Mix. Barnes' family sure picked a nice lawyer there! Ugh.

Wow!

I think we have Meghan on our side in this case....and everybody knows that she is tough and will make sure Robert Barnes gets what is coming to him.

Wow!

I think we have Meghan on our side in this case....and everybody knows that she is tough and will make sure Robert Barnes gets what is coming to him.

I was thinking that earlier- She WAS and still IS a fighter- I hope both this SOB and the perv BOTH got to jail- even if he goes for the *advertiser censored* on the computer if anything!!

Now that the media is leaking more details about the case, then I think it is safe for me to say that Meghan died trying to protect her virtue and she succeed! She fought off the Navy guy and died fighting off Robert, who did not succeed in having sex with her.

Being a virgin at 16 years old in this day and age is a very admirable trait!

Yes, it is an admirable trait. It's so sad to think that this little girl had to fight in order to keep her innocence, not once but twice.

I hope they were able to prosecute the Navy Lt without her testimony against him.

About the Navy guy, they were not able to prosecute him on Meghan's behalf since she can not longer testify; however, he is not off the hook for the child *advertiser censored*. Apparently he is a very SICK man. What happens in the dark, always comes out in the light. (I firmly believe that!) So Meghan will not see the justice of this man getting what he deserves, but others who are still iving and have had been victimized by him will definately see him go down.

Has there been no media about Lt. RH because the NCIS is handling it? I think I remember reading that he had children of his own and that his wife babysat. I worry about those children.

About the Navy guy, they were not able to prosecute him on Meghan's behalf since she can not longer testify; however, he is not off the hook for the child *advertiser censored*. Apparently he is a very SICK man. What happens in the dark, always comes out in the light. (I firmly believe that!) So Meghan will not see the justice of this man getting what he deserves, but others who are still iving and have had been victimized by him will definately see him go down.

He has not been charged YET but Meghan will see the justice that she deserves (she is always with us). It is because of Meghan that NCIS found the *advertiser censored*....and about them not being able to proscecute him on Meghan's behalf....don't be so sure about that...just wait to see what happens next.

Has there been no media about Lt. RH because the NCIS is handling it? I think I remember reading that he had children of his own and that his wife babysat. I worry about those children.

I don't think NCIS can release anything until the person has been officially charged (I guess that is how the Navy works...especially for officers). In this case he has not been "officially" charged yet.

If he has children of his own, may God hold them close and protect them...they will probably grow up without him (being a sexual predator) and that breaks my heart.

I don't think NCIS can release anything until the person has been officially charged (I guess that is how the Navy works...especially for officers). In this case he has not been "officially" charged yet.

If he has children of his own, may God hold them close and protect them...they will probably grow up without him (being a sexual predator) and that breaks my heart.

I did not know he had not been charged yet...hopefully she was able to give her statement....

He has not been charged YET but Meghan will see the justice that she deserves (she is always with us). It is because of Meghan that NCIS found the *advertiser censored*....and about them not being able to proscecute him on Meghan's behalf....don't be so sure about that...just wait to see what happens next.

I wonder what sort of *advertiser censored* they found ......*advertiser censored* is legal..... of course child *advertiser censored* is not... some sites have women who are of legal age dressed as if they are younger not sure if that is legal but gives insight to what is going on in the mind of a person who watches it..

Now that the media is leaking more details about the case, then I think it is safe for me to say that Meghan died trying to protect her virtue and she succeed! She fought off the Navy guy and died fighting off Robert, who did not succeed in having sex with her.

Being a virgin at 16 years old in this day and age is a very admirable trait!

I agree Gayle- and thats what makes this case SOOO hard- she was about to put one monster away, and a different one popped out and got her first- What a shame!!:mad:

I dont undertsand why LT Perv is still free. It was in the news a few ago, and I know it was in our prev. threads, but it WAS reported that he had child *advertiser censored* on his computer and that his wife ran a childcare business (from her home if I am not mistaken). :eek:

Hopefully they will get this perv soon and Meghan will be watching toget her justice :angel:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back