Found Safe VA - Monica, 29, Kai, 7, & Oria Lamping, 11 mos, Virginia Beach, 21 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe there is no Chad.

I don't know what to think, but I am keeping the theory on the table that there is no Chad. Jmo

Me too! It may have been to throw people off. She was seen putting a bag in her jeep. Maybe there wasn't really anything wrong with it? Not sure how she would come up with such a story, but anything is possible I guess.

Someone could have pushed the space heater up against the curtains or piled newspapers around it or put it face-down on the rug, something like that.... They may have made sure it was already burning before they left.

Yes, that is what I have been thinking as well. It also could be, however, someone left the home in haste and forgot about the heater. I am inclined to think, though, that the fire was deliberate. It happened so soon after her license plates are seen in the tunnel.

Too many coincidences.

Jmo

Bouncing off of my last post (no Chad), this would still leave alot of questions though, like where was she really on Saturday? Packing more stuff maybe. Why was it stated that her liscence (sp) plate was caught on tape (not necessarily her jeep)...maybe she traded it in that Saturday or something like that (repo maybe....how did she pick up her kids from the sitter)? Also, If her house had no heat, maybe she was finding it hard to make ends meet, and wanted out of her lease....geesh, these are really far fetched ideas, but things keep popping in my head. Sorry if they're too far fetched.

I wonder if they can look into her credit card/banking for previous work done on her SUV. It may show garages she has used previously and see if there is anyone at those places that saw her recently. May come across this "chad" fella. Also could run the VIN#. Sometimes garages keep track of work done by that. IMO

[video=twitter;824299688778199042]https://twitter.com/LesSmithwtkr/status/824299688778199042[/video]

Part of me is thinking she was in financial trouble and was looking to ditch rent without being evicted or something. Did she have a steady job? When I type it out it sounds like a stretch.

Yay found safe... !!!

I did not anticipate this outcome and I am glad these 3 have been found safe!

First let me just say that I pray to God these kids are OK and unharmed, I have some questions that I can't seem to answer so I'm coming here since no one else has brought it up.

Does it not seem awfully fishy that this "chad" character (who if he exists and harmed this family has to be a legitimate physopath) wouldn't just kill the mother when they were out on their date???? I mean, if there's some crazy guy named chad going around looking for women to kill, why wouldn't he have just done it then, why involve the kids, when you don't have to???

It just doesn't seem to make any sense and then she was seen by a neighbor a day or so before loading a huge bag of stuff into her car?! Also, whats the deal with the younger child's father? Maybe there was some kind of custody battle brewing between them and she split town.

Her splitting town is the best case scenario at this point, I just pray that all 3 of them are ok.

I am also finding the fire is too much of a coincidence. Are they absolutely sure no bodies found in it? My guess if she had car trouble she would call Chad to come to her. I find it disheartening she would call a guy she just met when she had her kids with her for help. She had family, friends, and at least 1 of the kid's fathers close by. A man I just met the day before would be the last person I would call for help. This Chad person needs to come forward if he was not involved but since he hasn't, something is off here.

The ex husband/father was in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank goodness they've been found safe! Now the mom just needs to prepare herself for some strong words from her ex-husband & son's father, I'm guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the roommate who lost her two furbabies!!!!! :tears:

Glad they're safe and hope this mother can get the help I feel she needs....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back