Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just messaged a friend who is a VT police officer with some of the things we've been batting around tonight. Let's hope these things help LE!

Morgans mom said on NG tonight that she thought Morgans friends waited for a "significant amount of time" for her after the show, then went back home.
And not only that, but the mom didn't seem outraged on NG that the friends didnt' even report her missing the next day.

WTH???

After attending a Kiss/Buckcherry concert last night, I have a couple of scenerios in mind.

1) There were MANY people in the parking areas before, during and after the concert. I was told by a few of them that they could not afford to attend the concert, but still wanted to hear the bands. They paid the $10 to park, then hung out like it was a tailgate party. If she was cold and alone outside, I wonder if she could have been "befriended" by someone in the parking lot who convinced her to sit in their warm car until the show was over.

2) Where were the tour busses parked? There HAS to be video footage of that area. My ex is a traveling musician. There are typically two kinds of roadies...really nice guys who work hard to support families at home...and some really shady charcters who use their position to solicit young girls, with a promise that they will meet the band. Their is a certain sense of anonymity in being a roadie. Much like carnies, they are in a different city every night. Nobody really knows their name, or anything about them in each city. Was she promised backstage access by someone? Would her friends not share this?

Just some thoughts...

I cannot wrap my head around why she went outside in the first place.

I am NOT buying sick. At all. I am not buying what the friends are saying... it is hinky.

Could someone have sent her back out to the car to get something? Just a thought?

There were two separate versions of whose car was used. It's looking like Morgan drove to the concert in her own car, carrying her friends. Her friends waited around her car after the concert and ultimately left, manner of transport unknown.

C6

I really wish LE, the media, family and friends understood how very important it is to get accurate and HONEST information out to the public ASAP in these cases. Under the circumstances, saving face or protecting the missing is really not important.

Respectfully snipped
I am NOT buying sick. At all. I am not buying what the friends are saying... it is hinky.

It depends... I remember going to an AC/DC concert back before they were even well known... I was 100% sober going in. Within 15 minutes I was sick as a dog from all of the pot being smoked. In fact, I was passing out and my boyfriend at the time had to physically drag me most of the way out.

I still do not remember leaving the arena...

I wish we had someone here who went to the concert or do we? Was there a party/slash/tailgate atmosphere in the parking lot there? If so, you'd think someone would have seen a struggle. Unless she left the crowded area willingly (a lure etc) and the struggle happened in the deserted area as some mentioned already.

And not only that, but the mom didn't seem outraged on NG that the friends didnt' even report her missing the next day.

WTH???

Honestly, the mom only knows what the friends have told her thus far. I would be majorly pizzed if my daughter's friends just left her like this. I'm just not so sure that's what happened.. Maybe the mom knows that's NOT what happened???

IMO, there is a big puzzle piece we do not know about....

Respectfully snipped

It depends... I remember going to an AC/DC concert back before they were even well known... I was 100% sober going in. Within 15 minutes I was sick as a dog from all of the pot being smoked. In fact, I was passing out and my boyfriend at the time had to physically drag me most of the way out.

I still do not remember leaving the arena...
Same thing happened to me. I do recall leaving and I didn't pass out, but I was sick and affected from the pot smoke. But heck do folks fire up doobies in public these days? I mean, enough to make plumes of smoke everywhere? (heh - I sound like a fossil again.)

Honestly, the mom only knows what the friends have told her thus far. I would be majorly pizzed if my daughter's friends just left her like this. I'm just not so sure that's what happened.. Maybe the mom knows that's NOT what happened???

IMO, there is a big puzzle piece we do not know about....
Yeah, OK, but why is Mom keeping it to herself? I guess I dont understand. Or I'm missing something. I too would be steamed beyond measure if my kid's freinds left her like that.

I think the mom was not telling all on NG tonight. I think the friends know more and maybe LE has told the parents to play along and try and get more info.

Thiscase reminds me of Brittnee Drexel.

Welcome To WS's wvagirl!

012.gif

:angel:​

Yeah, OK, but why is Mom keeping it to herself? I guess I dont understand. Or I'm missing something. I too would be steamed beyond measure if my kid's freinds left her like that.

Maybe she doesn't know any more...IDK. But based on what WE know right now, there just has to be more to the story. Maybe LE is purposely holding back some details and requesting the family do the same???? But why?

Maybe she doesn't know any more...IDK. But based on what WE know right now, there just has to be more to the story. Maybe LE is purposely holding back some details and requesting the family do the same???? But why?

That's what I'm thinking...

Yes totally. If the friends and family would spill it maybe it would jog someone's memory for having seen something - a little detail... something odd or out of place... anything.

The family struck me as being oddly cryptic about the details for some reason (sparse with the specifics indeed, C6) The fact the the mom was kind of nonchalant when Nancy asked her why the friends didn't call the cops that night hit me as a little odd somehow. Not trying to disparage mom - not at all. It was just odd to me.

Or maybe Im nuts and assuming incorrectly.

On NG tonight didn't they mentioned there were surveillance video there? I thought I saw that? I do not think she had her car either. So anyway I can see her standing in the parking lot, shes very pretty and she hung out with some other people. Now once the concert started she could not call her friends, couldn't hear them but couldn't she send a text message to them? The young kids text all the time. I just had a horrible thought that maybe she had to go to the bathroom and went into the woods and someone followed her. It figuers her friends never called her parents and also the bad weather.

Morgans mom said on NG tonight that she thought Morgans friends waited for a "significant amount of time" for her after the show, then went back home.

Thanks; didn't see NG. Significant amount of time is a curious phrase in this context; to me it implies the friends had some reason to believe she wasn't coming to the car to take them back (the significance of the time interval already spent implying further waiting wouldn't improve the chances of Morgan showing up, an assumption only made if one has some inkling of what happened to her and where she is). If it were my friend, the wait becomes significant only after she shows up or I know what's happened to her; otherwise I wait more.

Too heavy on the Holmes and Watson??

C6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members