Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Morgan have a couple mutual friends on Facebook. I'll message a some of them to see if I can confirm that she spent her freshman and sophomore years at VT. I'll let you know when/if I hear anything back.

Ask about a gap. Thanks.

Again: Can we account for MH's whereabouts during the time period Dec 2007 to August 2009?

I don't think we can account for her whereabouts during that 2 year period. We can hardly account for her whereabouts on October 17th, 2009

What would her possible suspended license have to do with solving her murder?

I don't follow your line of thinking re: the 6-month coincidences that I keep seeing repeated.

I'm afraid you're going to have to spit it out, provided it falls within TOS of course.

Spitting here so mods blast me if you must.

Suspended license and 6 months ago:
1. Would explain AM driving or DC or whomever instead of Morgan.
2. Would explain her not hanging with her car IFFFFF she were locked out of the arena.
3. Would explain or possibly contribute to what happened 6 months ago. This point could indicate another party, jealousy motives, payback or whatever motive. This was the first big thing she was "allowed" to do since 6 months it looks like to me. First chance for anyone to do anything to her.
4. Could explain the UVA provided "mug shot" that was continually pulled from articles very quickly after it showed up and replaced with other pics. All media sources recognize AP/UVA with the photo. I am thinking the photo originated at UVA during an incident involving Morgan 6 months ago. 6 months prior to the concert - almost to the day - was a Grateful Dead concert at UVA so did she get in trouble there????

PS Could this concert have been a birthday celebration for AM? Her birthday is the 19th of October. A Monday. 2 days after the concert. I often celebrate birthdays over a weekend myself.

But yet not one of the VTech "friends" spoke to the media? Also, she may only have missed a few months, thanks to a plea bargain. Why haven't we seen a timeline? However, if she did inform on someone, LE probably knows the name of the organization. Did she successfully complete Fall 09 at VTech?

How could she complete Fall 09 at VTech? She DIED in October!

I don't think it looks like Morgan either, except to the extent that all long-haired blondes resemble one another. Yes, it looks like a group magic mushroom or LSD experience to me too.

:woohoo::dance:

I have just been through every court system in VA -

Every City & County Circuit court

Every City & County District court - both current & past cases

There are no charges against MDH for anything in any city/county in VA - not even so much as a speeding ticket or a parking ticket

Could there have been something in another state...I guess that's always possible...however I find unlikely since there's nothing in VA

Sally, give a dog a bone, what (theoretically) could have been so bad, so offensive, so angering, that would cause a group of purported friends to want to (possibly) murder Morgan? She may have had more money, but I don't think any of them come from low income families. Yes, she was very attractive, but are they chopped liver? What did she possibly have/do that could incite the ultimate act of vengefulness? And, what could she have done/said that would be worth it to any one of these indivdiuals to be willing to risk life in jail or worse? I just can't believe a group of young people like this would gang up on one person -- and kill them -- for -- what? I know kids in highschool have cliques and gang up on each other all the time -- but does this go on to the same degree in ---- college????? Geez, has college now become 13th grade??? Worse yet, is it populated with young people who lack a moral compass to the degree they would murder someone just to get even?

2. Would explain her not hanging with her car IFFFFF she were locked out of the arena.
3. Would explain or possibly contribute to what happened 6 months ago. This point could indicate another party, jealousy motives, payback or whatever motive. This was the first big thing she was "allowed" to do since 6 months it looks like to me. First chance for anyone to do anything to her.
4. Could explain the UVA provided "mug shot" that was continually pulled from articles very quickly after it showed up and replaced with other pics. All media sources recognize AP/UVA with the photo. I am thinking the photo originated at UVA during an incident involving Morgan 6 months ago. 6 months prior to the concert - almost to the day - was a Grateful Dead concert at UVA so did she get in trouble there????

PS Could this concert have been a birthday celebration for AM? Her birthday is the 19th of October. A Monday. 2 days after the concert. I often celebrate birthdays over a weekend myself.

I always thought the first photo of Morgan released looked like a driver's license or student ID photo, but I hadn't noticed it was credited to UVA. Interesting.

As far as her birthday, I'm pretty sure it's in July. The date stuck in my mind because I remember it being very close to my brother's birthday. I'll see if I can find the exact date. I think it's the 20 something.

ETA: http://www.vtc.vt.edu/about/newsroom/releases/2010-03-09-va-general-assembly.html
This lists her birthday as July 24, 1989

But if MH's license had been suspended, wouldn't her parents "impound" her car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper