VA - Naked man kills family members in Virginia, Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reports: Family of Rays prospect slain

This is really horrible. The first article I saw said that it took LE three hours to catch the killer. If true, that boggles the mind.

Eighteen y/o kills his sister, mother and niece. Nice work, ahole.

So, the father, Blake Bivens, has gone from being on top of the world, hopefully fulfilling his heart's desire to play baseball, to the bottom of the pit. His family, wife, little daughter, and mother-in-law, gone in one lick, by a no-good . My heart goes out to him and his family.

When a family member kills other family members, it always feels like the greatest BETRAYAL.

The games were of course cancelled here, and a city mourns for this young man. I have not yet read what could have caused this killer to snap.

Shortly after noon, Loyd Gauldin’s wife called to warn him that a naked man was running through their yard.

A few seconds later, unarmed and naked, a man jogged between two houses on Keeling Drive, while a state police officer backed away and demanded him to stand down.

The suspect — identified as Bernard — didn’t stop.

Even when the officer sprayed him in the face and chest with pepper spray, he just kept jogging along and came into the parking lot of Keeling Baptist Church.

'This is a shock to our community' sheriff says after 3 found dead in Keeling; manhunt ends with authorities corralling naked suspect

Continue

From link above.

After jogging in a circle while the officer sprayed him, the suspect headed toward the church, passing a group of media representatives gathered to cover the unfolding news. Gauldin, the caretaker and a member of the church, saw the suspect coming right at him and desperately attempted to to get back into his truck. Before he could get safely inside, the naked man pushed him away from the truck’s door and put his hands around his neck.

When the officer caught up, he whacked the suspect with his baton, causing the him to leave Gauldin and continue his jog with mace dripping down his face and chest. He traveled through the grass along the side of the church and onto Keeling Drive.

Reports: Family of Rays prospect slain

This is really horrible. The first article I saw said that it took LE three hours to catch the killer. If true, that boggles the mind.

Eighteen y/o kills his sister, mother and niece. Nice work, ahole.

So, the father, Blake Bivens, has gone from being on top of the world, hopefully fulfilling his heart's desire to play baseball, to the bottom of the pit. His family, wife, little daughter, and mother-in-law, gone in one lick, by a no-good ***. My heart goes out to him and his family.

When a family member kills other family members, it always feels like the greatest BETRAYAL.

This is very rural county, lots of wood. The family owned a camp ground in attached property.

The police did a great job of catching him alive. He was a good kid, active in community, church, completely out of character for him. The family is well know in this small farming community. LE knew the family, knew he was naked and unarmed. I admire the efforts to bring him in a live.

If this had been in a big city, I feel they would have shot him on site.

JMHO....

I wasn't thinking about anyone shooting the perp. I think capturing a naked man would be a bit problematical for anyone, LE included. You sort of wouldn't want to grab a naked person. And that's what "boggled" my mind. Poor LE.

The horror of this crime doesn't escape me. And you are probably right about the big city . . .

Thanks for info about the other thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back