VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not letting me quote someone else's post. I thought perhaps I was banned :facepalm:

If they went to all of this to commit such a heinous crime, why on earth wouldn't they use a code word for police? Who in their right mind would text: POLICE

Right, LOL
Dumbos......that is who....and thank goodness for that. RIP Cody

Do we know if either NK / DE had made allot of friends in college? besides NK boyfriend and DE track team?
Did she join drama/theater? any other interests?

I'm not sure that the guy referred to as her "boyfriend" was a real boyfriend...he could be some guy she knew and visited in his dorm room...or even slept with occasionally. We have not heard a peep out of the so-called "boyfriend". I'm sure that he has been questioned, though. If he WAS her boyfriend, I'm quite sure that he regrets THAT adventure! JMO

I'm not sure that the guy referred to as her "boyfriend" was a real boyfriend...he could be some guy she knew and visited in his dorm room...or even slept with occasionally. We have not heard a peep out of the so-called "boyfriend". I'm sure that he has been questioned, though. If he WAS her boyfriend, I'm quite sure that he regrets THAT adventure! JMO

Maybe she just called him her boyfriend to law enforcement to try to distance herself from Eisenhauer? Whoever "he" was, I think that is where she was laying low until she texted DE "POLICE" and of course she should have texted nothing, but she wasn't that smart!

Did they pick the Craig's Creek Rd location out of familiarity or thrill kill... a spot where two were killed in 2009 and the murders never were solved...

They bought a shovel together, picked out a secluded location on Craig Creek Road and drove post Lovell's Blacksburg apartment in a calculated move, Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt said during the hearing.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...8da-cb75-11e5-a6e0-9bad603856bd.html?mode=jqm

Property owners along Craig Creek Road in Blacksburg said police arrived sometime Saturday, Jan. 30.
Jones said many Virginia Tech students are familiar with the road because of a popular campsite — Caldwell Fields — that sits adjacent to the road a few miles from her property. The campsite has its own gruesome history: in 2009, two Virginia Tech students were murdered there in the parking lot by an unknown assailant, a still-unsolved crime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...va-tech-where-nicole-lovell-was-to-be-killed/

About the 2009 murders... http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/f...f7c-714b-5b11-af18-3567d48b02cf.html?mode=jqm

I think DE and NK chose that spot specifically for the notoriety associated with that location and it's remote and since Nicole was stabbed, she may never have seen it coming and never had even screamed, or was physically able to scream after being stabbed.

Here is a brief timeline from that link, straight from the horse's mouth:

(Snipped)

8. On January 30th, Nicole's body was found. On January 31st, Keepers signed a Miranda Waiver.

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

This is not how an investigation works. They would have her sign the warning before looking for the body. Otherwise her lawyers can successfully argue to throw out her statements. The body was found on the 30th. I think a lot of the news articles everyone is hanging their hats on is crap.

lol! Don't shoot the messenger please! Just one of the few articles that directly quotes Mary Pettitt, Commonwealth's attorney. Who knows how many stories Keepers told? Maybe she waived her Miranda rights more than once? I trust Mary Pettitt, but I don't we will be getting more information. Back to :lurk: and :lookingitup: and :findinglink: I think we're in for a dry spell :desert:.

Snippet of timeline posted earlier:

Wednesday, Jan. 27

Nicole last seen about midnight Wednesday morning.

Friday, Jan. 29

Investigation leads to DE at V-Tech.

Saturday, Jan. 30

DE arrested early that morning in his dorm room and charged with 1 felony count of abduction.

4:00 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30

Virginia State Police locate Nicole's remains.

Eisenhauer charged with felony count of murder as well as previous felony abduction charge.

Sunday, Jan. 31

Police find Keepers and she texts "POLICE" to Eisenhauer whom has already been in police custody at least 24 hours.

Keepers arrested that morning and charged with felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and a misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony.

That same morning Nicole's remains were transported to the medical examiner's office in Roanoke, Virginia.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/timeline-alleged-abduction-slaying-13-year-virginia-girl/story?id=36686517

I suspect somebody gave up Keepers' location real quick like. No way was this girl acting normal by this time...

Some posters have been questioning the timeline and when NK was arrested. In the 4th or 5th thread, someone posted the youtube videos of both DE and NK bookings and there are time stamps on them. NK is booked in the very middle of the night, like 1am on Sunday morning so Sunday had barely started. And she's acting all cool and casual in the booking video, as if it's no big deal. At that time, it had already been announced I believe in the press late the previous day (on Saturday) that NL's body had been found and new charges against DE had been filed. If NK is the one that told the police where to find the body, the police would have had to have spoken with NK BEFORE then, and thus the POLICE text, if it came on Sunday, shouldn't have been the deciding factor to police whether NK was heavily involved.

Now I have totally confused myself.

More on DE's new attorneys...they sound death qualified...

Eisenhauer substituted his court-appointed attorney, Chris Tuck, for lawyers John Lichtenstein and Anthony “Tony” Anderson, according to a court order signed on Feb. 19.

Lichtenstein has been involved with other closely-watched cases, including the lawsuit Virginia Sen. Creigh Deeds filed against the state earlier this year in relation to his son’s death. Anderson, meanwhile, was one of the defense attorneys who represented William Morva for years after he was sentenced to death for a 2006 double homicide in Montgomery County.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...74b-3f77-5b2a-ba81-68db354e66eb.html?mode=jqm

OFF topic, but...

My son just got accepted to Virginia Tech, lol! Funny what kind of feeling that conjures up after following this case for the past month:scared:

OFF topic, but...

My son just got accepted to Virginia Tech, lol! Funny what kind of feeling that conjures up after following this case for the past month:scared:

Congrats to him (and to you!).

OFF topic, but...

Congrats! It is a great school and community [emoji8]

OFF topic, but...

Congratulations! You should be very proud...great school. Lots of luck to him!

This is not how an investigation works. They would have her sign the warning before looking for the body. Otherwise her lawyers can successfully argue to throw out her statements. The body was found on the 30th. I think a lot of the news articles everyone is hanging their hats on is crap.

Well, I'm going to e-mail the reporter who wrote that article and see if I get a response.

Eisenhauer replaced his court-appointed attorney, Chris Tuck, with lawyers John Lichtenstein of Lichtenstein Law Group and Anthony “Tony” Anderson of Anderson & Friedman, both in Roanoke, according to a court order signed on Feb. 19.

Lichtenstein has been involved with other closely-watched cases, including the lawsuit Virginia Sen. Creigh Deeds filed against the state earlier this year in relation to his son’s death.

Anderson, meanwhile, was one of the defense attorneys who represented William Morva for years after he was sentenced to death for a 2006 double homicide in Montgomery County.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_585d874b-3f77-5b2a-ba81-68db354e66eb.html
http://wsls.com/2016/02/22/david-eisenhauer-hires-own-attorney-in-nicole-lovell-case/

I imagine many of you have seen this clip from Nancy Grace already, but I had missed it:

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/nancy-gr.../nicole-lovell-s-friend-speaks-to-nancy-grace

I hadn't seen it either, only read it. The friend says DE promised Nicole a wedding....

A very good video of the booking too, except no time or date stamp visible.

I don't think bullying had anything to do with Nicole seeking out older men on SM. She had friends. Really I think she was like a lot of young people who want to grow up too fast and DE took full advantage of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState