GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the .20 mark from the beginning, two officers around the stairs. I read something earlier about the septic tank under the house. Could it be different than the regular ones there? Was it not completely covered, for them to dig three feet down to a regular one they would've had a backho or something, did anyone see a piece of equipment like that? http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/can...m-thursday-in-dublin-for-noah-thomas/32027996

I'm still so confused. Can someone tell us how the initial report of the septic tank was reported? Did it come from FB?

OK I'm missing something..didn't the sheriff say they verified from the surveillance video that Noah was with his parents Sunday morning?

I apologize, I thought in the previous (not the 2 min one) presser that they wouldn't confirm that he was in the video on Sunday. When it was questioned when his last confirmed sighting outside of the family he clarified that it was Saturday night.

I could be wrong. I'm checking now.

If Mom had confessed and told them where his body was, wouldn't the Sheriff have said that?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

No they have no cause of death yet and have to look over everything they took away.Even if she confessed,she could be covering for someone.Remember they work
on facts when it comes to making an arrest.

I'm still so confused. Can someone tell us how the initial report of the septic tank was reported? Did it come from FB?

The news articles are saying septic tank, I'm just wondering where it was, and is it different than some in the area. I'm just ditching all I've read on fb for now until we know more.

Horrible to think but maybe their basement backed up? not sure if that would even happen.

If Mom had confessed and told them where his body was, wouldn't the Sheriff have said that?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

No they have no cause of death yet and have to look over everything they took away.Even if she confessed,she could be covering for someone.Remember they work
on facts when it comes to making an arrest.At this point if she did do it she would be safer in custody.

Oh, I thought that was a house didn't see it up close, I read a septic tank under a trailer, now that makes sense. I was wondering how someone could dig 3 ft down to put a body in and LE not notice fresh dirt in the back yard. It is a rental, Emaa, a neighbor is an elderly gentleman that said he rented to them. I read that at the beginning, not sure what news article.

It makes me wonder if they were still searching or if someone told them where to find Noah.

Seriously...were they on their 4th search when someone finally said, "Hey! Let's look here in one of the most obvious of places for kids to go missing!"? smh

So true! Car trunks are the other place they seem to find little ones but for some reason, they don't look their right away. RIP darling Noah! Prayers for his family.

Please continue at Thread #2.

Some posts already have been moved to the new thread.

This thread will close in five minutes.

Thanks.

Do a google search. It happens more often than you'd think.

I see adults overcome by fumes on sewers. And damaged/missing lids. Do property owners not have property inspected before they buy? The police saw or smelled this damaged, uncovered hole and never looked? From Sunday morning until today? That just doesn't make sense to me.

I just can't see how they wouldn't have checked the septic tank already. If he is in there, maybe he wasn't visible during the initial check? Do they have dive teams for that sort of thing? :sick:

Look at the .20 mark from the beginning, two officers around the stairs. I read something earlier about the septic tank under the house. Could it be different than the regular ones there? Was it not completely covered, for them to dig three feet down to a regular one they would've had a backho or something, did anyone see a piece of equipment like that? http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/can...m-thursday-in-dublin-for-noah-thomas/32027996 Plus someone saw what they thought was a garbage bag, that was more than likely a body bag.
https://twitter.com/wdbj7/status/581164025289056256
And look at this channel 7 pic, note where the tv dish is. The officers appear to be looking under the back porch stairs? It is possible there could be a tank under there. Portable? Or maybe not a "septic tank" per se, but used as one? If the family lived in the single wide, this is not the family home, but very nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett