GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You noticed that too? "I'll take the 9 month old!" It's not an auction. You can't call dibs.

Thanks for saying that. I'm an adoptive parent andi find that twisted.

I'm sure that lots of them are great people that mean well but yelling "pick me, pick me" is probably only appropriate if you're hoping to get on the winning kickball team during recess.
We are talking about a baby that just lost her parents and her brother. She may be young but she is bound to miss what is familiar even if the familiar was horrible parents. Let's give her a little time before we make her the grand prize at the next bingo game please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might have already been stated somewhere, but, I wonder if one of them or both confessed and that is where the info about the septic tank came from? Although, it doesn't really matter now...:facepalm:

I think that's a definite possibility.

This is totally MOO, but I think meth or prescription drugs are more likely if drugs are involved. There is a HUGE meth problem in southwest Virginia, it often seems to be the drug of choice.

Eta: I am surprised that neither of them has any prior drug charges if drugs are involved. I am not saying that's impossible, obviously people slip by every day. It's just if they were notorious drug users like people rumored on Facebook I feel like they'd have a history. I checked Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Radford, and Pulaski and didn't find anything in district court or circuit other than driving offenses. Doesn't mean they don't have charges elsewhere of course.

My sister was a heroin addict (among other things, but that was the main) for over a decade. It's amazing she's alive, but I digress. She has a record a mile long, but not a single drug charge. Theft, driving infractions, things like that, but no drugs. A lot of drug users are in jail for things related to being a junkie, but not the drug itself.

I suppose they had time to get all the drugs and paraphernalia out of the house before they reported him missing. Or perhaps it's all in the septic tank too. :(

Yep. That's what I think too.

I suppose they had time to get all the drugs and paraphernalia out of the house before they reported him missing. Or perhaps it's all in the septic tank too. :(

Which may be why they confiscated the truck that drained the tank? I'm sure they would have taken the time to get rid of any drugs, since they went to disgustingly great lengths to put their baby in the septic tank.

If one had confessed, there should be charges relating to disposal of his body at least, Imo.

Am I the only one that hopes that that baby is NOT with family and gets far, far away from there?

What were they going to do? Eventually Noah would have been discovered in the septic when it was emptied. Something would clog the mechanism IMO.

I can't understand why they didn't confess sooner if they did confess. Knowing the search and rescue teams were out there looking for Noah for days, and knowing Noah was in a septic tank so horrible.

If one had confessed, there should be charges relating to disposal of his body at least, Imo.

That's what I think too. Someone mentioned their home being bugged. I thought possible surveillance of them dumping his body but now I think he was placed there on Sat night-Sun morning.

I was thinking the same earlier hopefully she will be adopted, to a good loving home and get all the care and love she deserves. Not placed within that family.

*If* drugs are involved...

They put their baby in the septic tank but were still in self-preservation mode enough to get rid of any drug evidence. That's pretty chilling.

The number of people commenting on the news articles begging for the baby are really creeping me out.

I think they mean well. They are just sad that the baby didn't have someone to love and care about it and they would like to give her the love and care she deserves to have.

I do wonder if they will try to place the baby with another family member.

I think they mean well. They are just sad that the baby didn't have someone to love and care about it and they would like to give her the love and care she deserves to have.

I do wonder if they will try to place the baby with another family member.

I'm sure most of them mean well but do they really think CPS is trolling FB tonight waiting on the predetermined winning number to pop up?

I've gotta say...I hope people back of LE a bit. It seems obvious to me that this has been a very calculated investigation and they are being very careful and thorough to get Noah justice. It would have been nice to have been given more information along the way, but if they felt it could jeopardize their investigation...I'm glad he had the gall to take all the heat from the public and stay quiet. And methinks that the protesting of gossip and speculation was in hopes to fuel people in the community into keeping their comments coming. I think the gossip mill had a lot right about this case. I wonder of it was something they paid attention to? JMO, of course.

I know they took the truck and contents. Did they remove the tank itself? I am sure that any drugs and paraphernalia was flushed into the septic. If drugs were involved in Noah's death, any evidence of the drugs or paraphernalia would be of use. Whose fingerprints on the baggies? Whose fingerprints on the works?

The LEOs must have really gotten a good bead on them during the five days of being at their house. I am sure they were encouraged to be themselves with a sense that the LEOs weren't not judging the condition of the place, their use of drugs, their parenting. LEO probably made sure they kept talking about Noah and trying to gain info rather than confronting.

I hope one of them spilled the beans about where Noah was. It would prove that Noah had one parent with a bit of a soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber