GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to that facebook page doesn't work, just get an error message from FB that states 'page not available'

You have to be logged in.

But in case it still doesn't work for you, it was a post by LE saying that a story that was posted by a supposed insider on some website is rumor. It was filled with verifiable lies yet the RiP trolls who have latched onto this case are STILL trying to say it was true.

But in case it still doesn't work for you, it was a post by LE saying that a story that was posted by a supposed insider on some website is rumor. It was filled with verifiable lies yet the RiP trolls who have latched onto this case are STILL trying to say it was true.

It was very close to the "grief trolling" that JeannaT was describing.

How big is that septic tank cover? It doesn't look very big to me. How do you manage to get a (fairly large for his age) child into that hole into the septic tank? Maybe it's the pictures making the pipe/cover look smaller, but it just looks like a child of his size wouldn't just fall through there but would need to be forced into the space.

One of the news stations out of Roanoke, IIRC, reported that it was 20 inches across. I've read too, while researching septic tanks because of this case, that they are available in 12, 20 and 24 inch sizes. If it was 20 or 24 a child could go through this easily. Some adults too. A five year old could probably fit through a 12 inch one too. How horrible to have to think about this.

I, unfortunately, did read it and wished I hadn't. It was a horrible site. I choose not to believe it. If/when it is released by LE, then I will believe.

One of the news stations out of Roanoke, IIRC, reported that it was 20 inches across. I've read too, while researching septic tanks because of this case, that they are available in 12, 20 and 24 inch sizes. If it was 20 or 24 a child could go through this easily. Some adults too. A five year old could probably fit through a 12 inch one too. How horrible to have to think about this.

Being ABLE to fit in and the opening being wide enough for a big, 60 lb kid to accidentally fall in is a big difference, in my opinion. My 4.5 year old is 59 lbs and tall. It would have to be a one in a million fall for him to slip into an opening of even 24 inches easily. Believe me... To his great confusion, I measured him about 20 ways, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to say too, that Tulessa's link only went to the Pulaski Co Sheriff FB. Out of curiosity, I searched for the website, DR, because it said it may be a hoax.
:notgood:

Well, first plus I ever found for my for my curves---- I'm not accidentally falling into that septic tank! :)

I know it has happened where a child fell into a septic tank accidentally,but I don't believe it was an accident in, Noah's case.

I'm not thinking accident either. JMO. I'm trying to keep an open mind which has been a struggle. It seems that things don't add up with the charges and no bond and other factors. Tomorrow we'll see if PT makes bond unless it's postponed again. You'll notice I didn't use the words fell through in my post because I'm not convinced of that. And that's just how I feel.

I'm not thinking accident either. JMO. I'm trying to keep an open mind which has been a struggle. It seems that things don't add up with the charges and no bond and other factors. Tomorrow we'll see if PT makes bond unless it's postponed again. You'll notice I didn't use the words fell through in my post because I'm not convinced of that. And that's just how I feel.
I totally understand, Anna Grace. I want to give Noah's parents the benefit of the doubt because I can't imagine a parent doing this willingly. I agree with you about the no bond. It does make me believe that this wasn't just a tragic accident. When I see that picture of Noah it just breaks my heart. I hope he's playing up in heaven.

I totally understand, Anna Grace. I want to give Noah's parents the benefit of the doubt because I can't imagine a parent doing this willingly. I agree with you about the no bond. It does make me believe that this wasn't just a tragic accident. When I see that picture of Noah it just breaks my heart. I hope he's playing up in heaven.

Me too. That's exactly where I am. Noah was precious. I'm sure he's having a wonderful time in Heaven.

So, I'm a little lost, I think. The page that the Pulaski County Sheriff's Dept referred to is just that three pages on the forum of the same name, right? (I am purposely leaving the name out of my post) One person posting obvious false information and a bunch of other people not bothering to verify the info and then saying that people in Virginia are inbred and mocking the biblical origins of Noah's name? Is that all they were referring to or did I miss something?

I guess I don't get it. I don't get why LE would even waste their time or energy on a post that is so obviously a hoax. For someone who is supposedly posting "facts", you would think that they would get something as basic as the date of arrest correct. The comments that follow add absolutely nothing to any form of "discussion". Why would LE even deign to acknowledge it? Because the person intimated they had inside information?

What a pity that any LEA would have to even have to deal with that garbage at all but especially one that has made it obvious they have no affinity for social networking or online public discussion of the case.

Unless there was something I missed, I would say that even Googling for that site was not only a waste of time, but I wouldn't want to click on anything there again to give them any more traffic. If you have not gone looking for it, I would recommend you not bother. IMO, they deserve neither your time nor your clicks to their site. I fear my intellectual capacity may have actually diminished from reading that page.

{insert massive Websleuths appreciation here}

So, I'm a little lost, I think. The page that the Pulaski County Sheriff's Dept referred to is just that three pages on the forum of the same name, right? (I am purposely leaving the name out of my post) One person posting obvious false information and a bunch of other people not bothering to verify the info and then saying that people in Virginia are inbred and mocking the biblical origins of Noah's name? Is that all they were referring to or did I miss something?

I guess I don't get it. I don't get why LE would even waste their time or energy on a post that is so obviously a hoax. For someone who is supposedly posting "facts", you would think that they would get something as basic as the date of arrest correct. The comments that follow add absolutely nothing to any form of "discussion". Why would LE even deign to acknowledge it? Because the person intimated they had inside information?

What a pity that any LEA would have to even have to deal with that garbage at all but especially one that has made it obvious they have no affinity for social networking or online public discussion of the case.

Unless there was something I missed, I would say that even Googling for that site was not only a waste of time, but I wouldn't want to click on anything there again to give them any more traffic. If you have not gone looking for it, I would recommend you not bother. IMO, they don't deserve your time nor your clicks to their site. I fear my intellectual capacity may have actually diminished from reading that page.

You didn't miss anything at all. The site was disgusting. I'll never be going back there!

I don't have a Facebook, but my sister is so kind as to let me use hers for this case. I saw all the hoopla about a hoax and of course was very curious, so looked up that other website. Again...disgusting!

Unless there was something I missed, I would say that even Googling for that site was not only a waste of time, but I wouldn't want to click on anything there again to give them any more traffic. If you have not gone looking for it, I would recommend you not bother. IMO, they don't deserve your time nor your clicks to their site. I fear my intellectual capacity may have actually diminished from reading that page.

RS&BBM

Because I clearly have no self control, I didn't heed your advice. Bad me. That site is horrible and I too am really, really thankful for WS. It's like night and day.

Sometimes you just have to go to other places to appreciate what you have. I tell my sweet (and very spoiled) doggies that all the time. When they misbehave I offer to take them on a field trip to the pound to see how other dogs live.

Is this new information?

He and Ashley White are accused of leaving their son and six-month-old daughter home alone in March. Noah was missing for several days until police found his body in the septic tank of the family's home.

They originally said the children were with them as they took Paul Thomas to work.

Noah's sister was deemed to have respiratory issues when she was removed from the home the day after Noah went missing.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new...oah-thomas-to-seek-bond-on-wednesday/32633726

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech