Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a two year old walk out into the dark of night and how does he reach the doorknob and lock?
Good question. Apparently, he doesn't walk well yet. It was said he takes a few steps and falls and gets up and walks again. Wouldn't somebody in that trailer hear it? He wasn't checked till almost noon -- seems to me someone would have recognized him stumbling sometime during those morning hours -- I don't see him being able to exit the place at night for several reasons.
No sense to this; it's been too many days, but I'm still hoping for the little guy.

I live in a neighboring city. Someone posted about there not being much conversation on here about Noah. There is a lot of conversation locally and most of it isn't good. I've been reading a lot of comments on sites that we can't mention here, and there's a lot of interesting info from people that know "mom".
I hope and pray that he'll be found safe and sound but the pessimist, or should I say realist, in me doesn't think he will be.

I'm so glad that local folks are talking about Noah. I didn't mean to imply that no one cares- but I do think a lot of sleuthers have compassion fatigue from the number of missing children who have ended up missing/deceased at the hands of family/friends of. And it SEEMS like that might be where this is heading. It's crushing to keep seeing this happening, and I think folks are starting to avoid sleuthing these stories. We are on Thread #8 for the missing young woman in SLC... and here we are in quiet despair for Noah. Just. So. Sad.

Niko Clemmons 13News Now‏Verified account @13nikoclemmons

Chief Sult says they shifted search efforts to the landfill because it’s ‘preventive’. He says they are looking at every scenario. He says it’s part of their ‘plan’. #13NewsNow

>>> snipped by to save space <<<

Niko Clemmons 13News Now on Twitter
I think LE decided to investigate the landfill when they did so that additional layers of garbage won't be dumped behind it, thereby making it easier to look before the daily dumps make it much more difficult to find the place to look for evidence. Doing this wouldn't necessitate another investigation ----> unless someone who has evidence to hide decides to dump it after the search being done is finished. I would assume they have cameras there, however. Dunno. Hope so. Just a thought.

I have been following since the beginning. I don't have anything to add and like @AnnieOakley said, it is overwhelming to see this situation day in and day out. I am praying for Noah's safety but I've seen this time and time again. Where are the parents family? Why are they not speaking out? SMH, when will this bull**** stop.

I think what happened to precious Noah at this point is clear. Looking at the photos she has of him on social media, he looks SO sad. In the photos she posted most recently before he went missing, he looks like he had just been crying. Not unusual for a 2 year old, but that poor boy has had such a hard life.

I’m thinking it was an accident but because of her prior convictions and her record, she disposed of him instead. I have the feeling he’s in the water near the home. She doesn’t seem like she’s capable of premeditating, so I think when it happened she snuck out to the water and dumped him.

This is, of course, all speculation, based off the facts we know.

I haven't posted in a little while because there hasn't been much new information. Saturday they're holding a candlelight service for Noah - not sure if I'll go or not but I'm certain I'll be there in spirit. Where are you baby boy!?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1561679048148.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561679048148.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 42
Another heartbreaking case, another missing child. I am hoping for a miracle, but it seems that this may end up being another terrible tragedy. Something in our system has to change. With addictive drugs being more and more prevalent a better safety net has to be put in place for these innocent babies before they even leave the hospital. Some of these children are doomed before they are born. Praying for sweet Noah to be the exception and be found alive.

Another day not found...so sad.
It has been too many days unless that little boy is with someone who is taking care of him. Too many days. With his walking impediment, how far could he go without someone noticing?
At nighttime, his walking would be very impaired, as anyone's would, and he would probably have to stop. I haven't heard if he is verbal or not... can he cry or make noises?
How can this one end well? Kidnapping is the only thing that comes to mind at this point. :(

I know there are only a couple of ways this could turn out since a 2 yr old doesn't go missing intentionally (ie: to walk away from life and take a break like an adult might)... But I'm sad that in 4 days of being missing, there's so little discussion about Noah.
Agreed -- he must not have been outside the home very often, or IMO neighbors would have said something about him, etc. We've heard comments from neighbors of missing children on other threads. I also haven't really heard his mom speak about how sweet he was, what made him laugh, his favorite toy, etc. Haven't "heard" that much about any of the family, for that matter. I guess they just kept to themselves -- which is certainly their prerogative. It's just sad.

HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Police tell 10 On Your Side the last search crew left the landfill at sunset, but they’ll be back out again tomorrow morning in the search for missing 2-year-old Noah Tomlin.

Officials say although their focus is at the landfill for now, they don’t want the public to give up hope.

Crews worked diligently in what’s still being called a preliminary measure of the investigation into the missing child.
Noah Tomlin’s mother: Missing 2-year-old Hampton boy ‘very affectionate, possibly autistic’

Checking in on Noah, very sad to hear they searching a landfill. Children thrown away like trash. How do we as a society stop this insanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat