Found Deceased VA - Sarabeth Hammond, 17, Roanoke, 28 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RUMOR
On Missing Pieces in the comments they say she is deceased.

https://www.

[video=twitter;815308956243492865]https://twitter.com/MarParNews/status/815308956243492865[/video]

Roanoke County fire and rescue personnel are on the scene of what they are describing as a “technical rescue” off U.S. 221 on Bent Mountain where the car of missing teenager Sarabeth Rose Hammond has been found about 200 yards down from the roadside.

As of 3:30 p.m., numerous fire, rescue and police vehicles are parked along the road along a steep portion of the mountain highway.
http://www.roanoke.com/news/local/r...cle_d12b95f9-e293-508b-91b4-6747342eab4b.html

200 yards down from the road does not sound good :(

If she is alive this is a miracle rescue operation. Praying.

Marissa Parra ABC 13 ‏@MarParNews 5m5 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Young white female body found on Bent Mountain; body ejected from vehicle matching missing 17-yo Sarabeth Hammond's description

This poor girl. [emoji173] sending my love to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4:31 update says UPDATE 4:31 P.M.: A BODY WAS TAKEN FROM THE CAR AND AN AMBULANCE HAS JUST LEFT THE SCENE

This from theeditr blog.

Marissa Parra ABC 13 ‏@MarParNews 5m5 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Young white female body found on Bent Mountain; body ejected from vehicle matching missing 17-yo Sarabeth Hammond's description

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: Damnit!!!!!!

Just like we knew all along. The curves on that mountain.

Why did they not find her when they searched there? And why did they stop searching? And who spotted the car now?

Why did they not find her when they searched there? And why did they stop searching? And who spotted the car now?

It was windy yesterday so i wonder if they had to stop the search early. I wonder why they advised against a search party? That could have been helpful.

"A man who saw damage to a home, lawn, and landscaping called 911 when he saw the debris in the area. The home is for sale and it has a caretaker that comes routinely to check on it.

When police responded they found the car, that appears to be Hammond's, about 125 - 150 yards down behind the home.
The tags to match those of Hammond's vehicle.

Clothing was also found in the wooded area near the vehicle with medication that had her name on it. There were also several suitcases and other items of clothing found in the area that had come out.

Police said it appears the body was ejected from the vehicle."

http://wset.com/news/local/vehicle-...eth-hammond-found-on-bent-mtn-road-12-31-2016

Body was located 50 yards from the vehicle

The car was white and the mountain was snowy. They were searching with drones. The property where the car wrecked is for sale and empty, caretaker noticed damage to retaining walls.

It was windy yesterday so i wonder if they had to stop the search early. I wonder why they advised against a search party? That could have been helpful.

Approx 200 yards (2 football fields in distance) down the side of a ravine that is so steep it has to be repelled would make her or a white vehicle (in snow?) very difficult to spot. While I do understand that, it is maddening that they did a search on the mountain, called it off, and suggested voluntary missing. I hate families suffering, not knowing what happened, for needless lengths of time. :(

The car was white and the mountain was snowy. They were searching with drones. The property where the car wrecked is for sale and empty, caretaker noticed damage to retaining walls.

Searchers or passerby didn't notice damage to the walls, when a girl is missing up there. Grrr.

Omg, just terrible. So young... Sarabeth's family is in my thoughts today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38
Back