GUILTY VA - Shannon Gore charged in death of infant, child abuse, Hayes, 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of their looks........

Brian Gore looks as if he had no problems eating while a little innocent girl was only fed a few pop tarts a day.She was eating skin flakes when found.

Shannon reminds me of someone I'd see on the show Cops or in the movie Deliverance.

I wonder if she has any relatives from Guinea....just down the road.

Snagit1-75.png

Snagit1-74.png

Snagit1-73.png

Snagit1-71.png

Sanpaku eyes. The three whites. She got it. Lunatic. Think Diane Downes. Anotherwords she thinks she's Queen S*it" and she'll get away with anything she does. Including burglary, and putting your child in a cage.

BTW, Capri the photo of her sitting on who I believe is her dad's lap is on BG's Myspace at her birthday party. It weirded me out a little.

Revisiting the mail carrier. Post #5 I believe it to be. "Candy" said she was the carrier when the Gore's moved in.

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=3004

No offense, but if Candy reads like she spells then some folks might be getting the wrong mail. Unless of course it's typos. Somehow Candy knows Shannon spent alot of time with her parents.

It would seem to me that when a person delivers mail they only get snippets of people's lives. Not true. Man, the mail carrier knows alot. A Mail carrier is one of the people cops go to first during an investigation.

In all fairness to Candy though your mail carrier can't be Big Brother. I know a person who was the mailman for years to an infamous Philly serial killer. Sure the guy was weird, but no indication he was a serial killing, cannibal.

It's the "three whites". Her eyes. You see white on both sides and then white on the bottom. I call it "upside down eyes". I avoid people that have that. Quite sinister. Either that or she's bored like "Oh pahlease I need a picture with this kid?"

Adorable little girl though. Poor kid couldn't be too thrilled herself sitting with a lunatic.

You said lunatic.....I had to chuckle.

For Capri. Capri had asked about the photo I "assumed" is Shannon's dad, and her sitting on his lap. Hey, maybe it's not her dad and maybe she's standing.

However, out of all the photographs this gave me the creeper radar effect. Granted alot of us have sat on our dad's lap as adults for a picture, but it's something in the way her arm is around him. That upside down eyes glaring in into the camera like "Yeah I got him wrapped as well".

http://www.myspace.com/insomniac2788

Surely I may be wrong, but it weirded me out. Obviously I don't know her, but she got that cocky *advertiser censored*s look I know too well of a person I'd like to slap into next year. The kind of person I'd say "You ain't all that, honey".

You said lunatic.....I had to chuckle.

My apologies Fringe. I just noticed that's part of your name. I'm sorry.

How about I say "whackadoo" or "Kukaboo"?:crazy::crazy::crazy:

For the record all lunatics are not created equal.:innocent:

Can someone save the pic of her on her dad's lap like the one with her and the girl posted above? Or post the link directly to the picture?

Also a note about eyes... You know 'lazy eye"? Most people think the eye turns in toward the nose or outward, but mechanism behind it is one of the eye muscles being weaker or stronger pulling the eye that way. There are 6 muscles to each eye; 2 on top/bottom and 1 on each side. It *is* possible for the eye to be "lazy" and be pulled up showing the white at the bottom.

My left eye does it little bit. I'm a really nice person too.
(No excuses for Them). Just sayin.

Dear Buffet I didn't mean amblyopia. My friend has that condition and two of her girls do as well.

The three whites is a thing in itself. We actually had a thread on it in the Jury section. It's no science that's for sure, but years ago an RN friend of mine told me about it.

You certainly are a nice person as your posts reflect that. Pay no heed to my beliefs about the three whites. It's just something I always notice. The Jury room thread we posted criminals that had it.

Here's a bit about it. Again it's not science but something I always notice thanks to my friend.

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=4762

All the sanpaku eye photos of Shannon creep me out, too... the one with the little girl on her lap, the one with the older man. She looks dangerous, somehow. Maybe it's because her mouth and eyes don't seem to match. A genuine smile makes your eyes smile, too. In these pics she seems like she is not feeling on the inside the same things she is trying to portray on the outside.

Can someone save the pic of her on her dad's lap like the one with her and the girl posted above? Or post the link directly to the picture?

Also a note about eyes... You know 'lazy eye"? Most people think the eye turns in toward the nose or outward, but mechanism behind it is one of the eye muscles being weaker or stronger pulling the eye that way. There are 6 muscles to each eye; 2 on top/bottom and 1 on each side. It *is* possible for the eye to be "lazy" and be pulled up showing the white at the bottom.

My daughter can bug her eyes out so the whites show way more than they should all around....she's young, but I have to confess, I watch for psycho tendencies (just a little) ;)

I think Shannon's do it without any effort though

remember the runaway bride's eyes?

I removed the pictures, guys. All pictures have to be linked back to their original source because of copyright laws.

Also, we don't post pictures of minors unless they are the missing person or the victim.

Thanks!

Salem

I still keep hoping to hear something from the grandparents, but nothing. Even Shannon's parents aren't saying anything in her defense. I wonder if they've been able/tried to see their grandchild they didn't know they had? Before the dna comes back i don't know if family services would even approve that, though. Anyone from VA know?

All the sanpaku eye photos of Shannon creep me out, too... the one with the little girl on her lap, the one with the older man. She looks dangerous, somehow. Maybe it's because her mouth and eyes don't seem to match. A genuine smile makes your eyes smile, too. In these pics she seems like she is not feeling on the inside the same things she is trying to portray on the outside.

Was that picture the one of a blondish girl on a blonde woman's lap? If so, I don't think the woman is SG. Looking at the myspace album, it looks like another guest from the party and she's not dressed like SG is in the other pictures. The ones with the darker haired girl are SG.

I've been lurking on this thread for awhile. I'm SG's age and lived in Gloucester for a large part of my childhood so I'm quite interested in how this plays out.

Was that picture the one of a blondish girl on a blonde woman's lap? If so, I don't think the woman is SG. Looking at the myspace album, it looks like another guest from the party and she's not dressed like SG is in the other pictures. The ones with the darker haired girl are SG.

I've been lurking on this thread for awhile. I'm SG's age and lived in Gloucester for a large part of my childhood so I'm quite interested in how this plays out.

I was talking about the photo with the darker haired girl on her lap. Her eyes give me the willies in that photo.

her eyes in general give me the willies. The shape of them coupled with the three whites and the expression she always seems to be wearing in photos (a sort of cat that ate the canary look if you will) give me that "off" feel.

Of course that is simply moo and if I saw her in the grocery my first thought would probably not be - what an awful person but I do think I would avoid interaction with her. But then again if I saw her out with her infant, I might exchange pleasantries about the baby. I don't know. My feel for her has certainly been coloured by the facts of the case.

:Welcome1:
:Banane03::Banane03::Banane03::Banane03:​

her eyes in general give me the willies. The shape of them coupled with the three whites and the expression she always seems to be wearing in photos (a sort of cat that ate the canary look if you will) give me that "off" feel.

Of course that is simply moo and if I saw her in the grocery my first thought would probably not be - what an awful person but I do think I would avoid interaction with her. But then again if I saw her out with her infant, I might exchange pleasantries about the baby. I don't know. My feel for her has certainly been coloured by the facts of the case.

There have been people I've met who have just struck me wrong, without knowing why. Sometimes I steer clear, sometimes I talk myself out of it (occasionally regretting it later!). I'm pretty sure I'd have that instant distrust for Shannon without knowing her or this crime... but hindsight is 20/20.

I feel guilty for condemning anyone, in general. I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and if anything only condemn their actions. I have to keep reminding myself that Sunny was 16 pounds... my 9-month-old is 22 lbs! And yet this woman thought 2 pop-tarts a day was all Sunny needed or deserved. So awful.

I'm just giving my opinion here, but I was thinking.... what if the dead child and the little girl really aren't theirs .. Abducted ????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother
Back