VA VA - Terry Reeves, 37, Crewe, 31 Aug 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There has been hardly any media coverage regarding Terry’s disappearance and seemingly little action by the police. Why? I don’t believe gf Terry Fairchild’s story of “he ran out of the trailer in pajama bottoms”, why? Ran where? What are the rumors behind his disappearance, have the police been made aware of the local thoughts? I find it so sad that this guy’s children and parents have gone over 2 years not knowing what happened to their loved one. He did not just walk off.
I would be interested in any rumors you’ve heard. Scotty was murdered in July in Crewe and he hung with the same circle. Don’t believe it’s coincidence

Please keep us updated, justiceforscotty! Are you related to Scotty? If so, so sorry for your loss :(

@truecrimemavens, @Heroine, @ticklemouse, @Justiceforscotty - I hope you can connect and work on Terry's case...

No one deserves this, no one.
I would love to figure out what happened to him. I knew these people because the ex girlfriend the children’s mother use to date my brother. I know things she has said to me before about what she thought happened or could have happened. I’d be happy to talk about it with you.

I would love to figure out what happened to him. I knew these people because the ex girlfriend the children’s mother use to date my brother. I know things she has said to me before about what she thought happened or could have happened. I’d be happy to talk about it with you.
Would love to talk with you also. You can call me at+14347555791. Sorry it took so long for me to see this message. Police not interested enough to do their job so I am interested in any information. Thanks

• reeves_terry4.jpg
    terry_edward_reeves_1.jpg
    reeves_terry3.jpg
    1727407801920.png1727407717604.png
Reeves, circa 2016; Reeves's starburst tattoo
  • Missing Since 08/31/2016
  • Missing From Nottoway, Virginia
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Age 37 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9 - 6'0, 140 - 155 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description Pajama bottoms, no shirt and no shoes.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Reeves has the following tattoos: a Joker's skull on the right side of his chest, a bulldog and the words "Dog Pound" on his left upper arm, a sunburst on the inside of his right forearm, a Grim Reaper on his back, and a phoenix on the left side of his ribcage. His nickname is Chuck. At the time of his disappearance, his hair was styled long, down to the middle of his back, and he had a mustache and a full six- to eight-inch-long beard. A photo of one of his tattoos is posted with this case summary.

Details of Disappearance​

Reeves was last seen at his residence in Nottoway, Virginia at 7:00 p.m. on August 31, 2016. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

Investigating Agency​

• Nottoway County Sheriff's Office 434-645-9044

Source Information​

Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 18, 2018; distinguishing characteristics updated.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeLuvr_89
Back