Deceased/Not Found VA - Zulma Pabon, 26, Chesterfield, 6 June 2014 *J. Gibbs guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must be really dense because I'm having a hard time understanding what that article is saying. Is the idea that the husband took her car somewhere, parked, then walked home? And then somebody possibly towed her car to the mobile home park?

4185162_G.png

Police Begin Active Search for Missing Chesterfield Mother

Pabon was reported missing on Monday, June 9, when she did not report to work. She was last seen on June 6. On June 7, around 6:25 a.m., surveillance camera's captured what appeared to be Pabon's car leaving the area of her home. About 14 minutes later, at 6:39 a.m., surveillance captured images of John Gibb II walking in the same area. Gibbs and Pabon live at the same home and have a child together. Sunday, June 8, Pabon's vehicle was seen in the background of a picture taken in Greenleigh Mobile Home Park. Her vehicle, a white, four-door, 2009 Nissan Altima bearing Virginia license plates JZN-1429, was found in the area of the mobile home park, in the 14000 block of Drumvale Drive. A white, newer-model four-door truck was seen on surveillance video towing a white four-door vehicle on Commonwealth Center Parkway at about 6:15 p.m. on June 7.

http://www.wric.com/story/25996258/police-begin-active-search-for-missing-chesterfield-mother

http://www.wric.com/story/26012934/sister-of-missing-chesterfield-mom-we-need-her-back

The distraught sister of missing Chesterfield mother Zulma Pabon spoke to the public Monday, saying "we need her back," and urging anyone with information about where her sister may be to come forward.

Yalitza Soba said her entire family is suffering.

"We need her back," Soba said tearfully. "Her family needs here back, our family in Puerto Rico needs her back, and my nephew needs her back... that's everything to her, and I can't imagine what he's going through right now not having his mom."

http://wtvr.com/2014/07/14/friends-say-zulma-pabon-relationship-was-on-the-rocks/

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. — Police say that the father of Zulma Pabon’s four-year-old son is not cooperating with their investigation into her disappearance and say that’s his constitutional right.

But a woman who knew both Pabon and Dr. John Gibbs II, says Zulma confided in her two weeks prior her disappearance, that she didn’t feel comfortable at their house...

“I saw her two weeks prior to disappearing and she said she was getting her own apartment in July and that she was sleeping on the couch with her son,” said Crenshaw. “She said she was breaking things off and didn’t feel comfortable at the house.”

Bump for Zulma. There doesn't appear to be any news. I hope police are putting things together behind the scenes.

Bumping. I think the police are probably just trying to get through the red tape : /

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/01/zulma-pabon-house-for-sale/

CBS 6 News asked Chesterfield police for an update on the unsolved case, but officials said they still do not have any new information to share.

A CBS 6 crew drove by the home she shared with her child’s father and spotted a “for sale” sign in a front window. Neighbors said Dr. John Gibbs moved out of the home within the last few weeks.

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/24/friends-hope-to-solve-disappearance-of-chesterfield-woman-zulma-pabon/
Friends hope to solve disappearance of Chesterfield woman Zulma Pabon
Posted 7:36 pm, October 24, 2014
CHESTERFIELD, Va. — Headline coverage over the disappearance of 18-year-old UVa. student Hannah Graham, whose remains were recently found, has sparked conversations about other missing women from the metro-Richmond area. One is Zulma Pabon. She’s a mother and a nurse who was last seen June 6, 2014 when she left work at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Her friends are blanketing social media sites with the hashtag #findzulma.
video & more at link.

This is sad. Just about an hour and a half to two hours from me and I am not hearing a thing. If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't even know about it.

I've been through Google searches and nothing. No updates from the media, LE or anything

NamUs

Charley Project

pabon_zulma4.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: June 6, 2014 from Chesterfield, Virginia
• Classification: Endangered Missing
• Height and Weight: 5'6 - 5'8, 145 - 190 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Pabon has a tattoo on her ankle.

Details of Disappearance
Pabon was last seen leaving work at St. Francis Medical Center in Chesterfield, Virginia at 6:13 p.m. on June 6, 2014. She sent a text message to a friend at 9:30 p.m., canceling plans they'd had to meet up. She has never been heard from again. At 6:25 the next morning, Pabon's white four-door 2009 Nissan Altima with the Virginia license plate number JZN-1429 was seen driving away from her townhouse in the 5300 block of Terrace Arbor Circle. A photo of a similar car is posted below this case summary. Fourteen minutes later, surveillance video showed John Gibbs II, her live-in boyfriend and the father of her four-year-old son, walking up to their home alone. About twelve hours after that, a white late model truck and trailer picked up Pabon's car and hauled it away from where it had been parked near her home. Investigators don't know who was driving the truck and would like to identify that person.

Pabon was reported missing on June 9 after she didn't show up for work at the hospital. Her car wasn't found until June 16; it turned up in the Greenleigh Mobile Home Park in the 14100 block of Drumvale Drive, off Jeff Davis Highway, sixteen miles away from her home. There was no sign of Pabon at the scene. She didn't know anyone in that area and had no reason to go there.

Authorities stated Gibbs has not cooperative in the investigation in Pabon's disappearance. Although there was no reported history of domestic violence between them, Pabon told a friend she felt unsafe in their home and she was going to leave Gibbs in July and move into her own apartment with their son. Gibbs has not been named as a suspect in Pabon's case, however, and neither has anyone else. He has since moved out of the home he'd shared with Pabon.

It's uncharacteristic of Pabon to leave without warning, and she's described as a devoted mother who would never have abandoned her two children. Foul play is possible in her case. It remains unsolved.

I can't believe this woman (or her body) has not been found!!

Still angry this case has not been solved, and Zulma has not been returned to her family...bumping :gaah:

Also, didn't see this in previous posts, Please Help Find Zulma Pabon FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/findzulma

which article did you see that? i understood she was going out w some friends friday night and texted at 935 saying it would be awhile becuase her live in bf wasnt home yet (or was arguing w her, whatever the reason) i didnt see that she was married or that she had another bf.

I hope Zulma's case isn't going where so many others go re: Mom, child and husband not reporting her missing. Also: I love her first name.

ETA: After reading the news articles posted above, it seem she has a boyfriend and lives with her husband. Wonder if she and her husband are living in the same residence for convenience? I'm more fearful for her now.

i think the quiet doctor IS the live in bf/childs father....

Husband might have thought she is with the bf and vice versa and that's why she wasn't missed until Monday.

I hope she is just somewhere sorting through something. I hope. She is beautiful!

ok i think bf did it. he put her body in the car and moved the car. he or someone else (but who would help in that?) towed the car and dumped the body somewhere.... then drove it to the mobile home park.

were the police able to search the home after the bf moved out? i hope they did and just arent saying. did they use cadaver dogs on the car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back