Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mozzagirl, glad you are able to enjoy a glass of wine. I was a little worried about you and your anxiety.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19m19 minutes ago
Now #Bosma Army hugging the media, court staff..."Elated" is how one person describes it.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18m18 minutes ago
Just got confirmation that Sharlene #Bosma is going to speak after the verdict this afternoon.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16m16 minutes ago
Some of #Bosma Army have gone across street to where their church friends have been holding a prayer vigil. They're hugging, celebrating.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15m15 minutes ago
#Millard's friend is sitting alone, talking on a phone. Upset. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14m14 minutes ago
So lotsa hard *advertiser censored* journalists - me included - drying our tears now. The #Bosmas are very special people.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 12m12 minutes ago
Now outside the courthouse on Main Street in Hamilton. People are literally honking their horns as they drive by #TimBosma #BosmaArmy

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 11m11 minutes ago
Media set up outside Hamilton courthouse. We are hoping Bosma family will talk after sentencing at 4:15pm #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 9m9 minutes ago
Reporting live outside courthouse for @CBCNews on Bosma trial. Millard and Smich GUILTY first degree #TimBosma #CBCNN

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 6m6 minutes ago
#Bosma family, ever gracious, have gone around to thank and hug reporters who have been covering the trial. Energy, thankfulness is intense.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Mary #Bosma to me: "Well, now you have a story to write." #verdict

Thank you all for being here to share this with. I didn't realize how emotionally invested I was until just before the verdict I felt like I was going to vomit. Then I waited with bated breath as they were announcing MS verdict, for we all knew DM would get m1... It was MS that made me more anxious, I felt like he deserved m1 as much as DM. As soon as they announced, i sighed the biggest relief of anxiety. The. I got to share it all with others who completely understood my own feelings. So weird how a complete stranger can affect your life so easily. I guess it's because like Adam said.. Tim is everybody. And Tims family was the epitome of love. Love wins! Evil does not..

I am thinking Judge Goodman will have some sharp words for his villians...I am sure he is busy collecting his thoughts ...he heard such horror for so many months....I also think there will be victim statements from Sharlene and Tim's family But just not at this time...JMHO robynhood.

Mozzagirl, glad you are able to enjoy a glass of wine. I was a little worried about you and your anxiety.

Haha thanks! I am ok. :) Not being much different in age from SB and being married around the same time as her and Tim, this case hit me so close to home. Like many others it shook me to the core so my anxiety wasn't fun in the last few days.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28m28 minutes ago
We can hear the #Bosma family cheering and screaming the hallway from here. There are a lot of them.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 27m27 minutes ago
Cheers as #Bosmas leave court. Loud.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 27m27 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
There is loud cheering and screaming now in the hallway of the courtroom. People applauding as the family exits. #TimBosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 28m28 minutes ago
There is cheering and applause outside the courtroom as the family walked out. #TimBosma #Bosma #HamOnt

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 28m28 minutes ago
Huge cheer erupts from courthouse halls as teary #Bosmas stream out of court.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27m27 minutes ago
Huge cheers, applause in hallway from #Bosma Army.

Love wins.

[video=twitter;743895162229821442]https://twitter.com/susanclairmont/status/743895162229821442[/video]

Sentencing pushed to 4:30

Gathering on the sixth floor...

attachment.php

Attachments

• guiltyverdict_floor6.jpg
    guiltyverdict_floor6.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 289
Breaking News: SAY10 changes name to SAY25
Dellen the Mellon now officially Dellen the Felon.

MOO

Watching live and love to hear people driving by the court room and honking. Not smiling but showing support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On CTV there is an interesting conversation.

SB and the whole Bosma family have had this case and trial consuming their lives and keeping them busy for years. Now is when I hope the Bosma army stays by her side.

It is like after a funeral, a few weeks later friends stop coming by with food and they move on with life. It can leave a large empty feeling. I truly hope everyone always sticks by SB's side and never let her feel lost or alone.

Not sure how common the verdict and sentencing in the same day are, but IMO it is the right choice. This trial has disrupted too many good peoples lives. Don't waste any more precious good folks time on these two.

Looking forward to a CBC "The Fifth Estate" episode of this trial. Although the continuing publication ban will make it years before we know the true extent of damage by these monsters.

MOO

One of DM's letters to CN implied one of the US shows was working on one too. I can't remember which one, but it was named. The challenge for any of the chroniclers is do you tell the story now, or wait for the resolution of the other cases? There is such a story under here somewhere, how two boys from leafy well-heeled suburbs ended up where they have. I hope there is a really good book some day by a curious, dogged and thoughtful author. This story is dark and fascinating and deserves more Truman Capote and less Ann Rule.

oh well. On with the *normal* life. I wonder how much $$$ was not made due to people following this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme