Verdict: GUILTY for both Millard and Smich of 1st degree murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyers are getting their robes on, and a line is forming to get inside the courtroom.
by Adam Carter 2:36 PM

The Bosma family is huddled together with supporters, hugging and offering words of encouragement.
by Adam Carter 2:37 PM

You aren't alone. Since the alert came through my phone I feel so shaken and on the verge of tears.
Omg I'm so nervous! I have a doc appt at 2:30 and they said it's an hour wait so I came out to my car till 3:30! Couldn't wait to log in here to chat. Didn't want to miss being live on here for the verdict!

[video=twitter;743875200412835840]https://twitter.com/ShannonMartinTV/status/743875200412835840[/video]

..tweeter ..here..
Colin Butler Retweeted

CBC KW ‏@CBCKW891 · 3m3 minutes ago

There is word we may have a verdict in the #TimBosma trial at 3 p.m. - follow our own @ColinButlerCBC for details this afternoon.

<modsnip>

I am very interested to see how DM reacts when the verdicts are read. I predict that he will lose his mind.

I pray the Bosma family gets justice. They will never truly move on and a beautiful child will never know her father - but may they find solace if they're both found guilty.

It could only be guilty/guilty. They only asked about the toolbox and that evidence is really inconsequential to either of them.

The public is now being let into the courtroom. There are a lot of people trying to get in.
by Adam Carter 2:42 PM

..OMG I have a lump in my throat....I pray for the bosma family...crying in the halls..Please give them JUSTICE for TIM....robynhood..Longest mins ever....

There will be justice - let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed, and hope that truth and justice will prevail......

Don't post much, but have been here reading and following along and *obsessing* over everything with all of you. While MS had me all reasonably doubting his guilt for a bit there, I am SO confident that they are BOTH about to get what they deserve in first degree murder convictions.

I am very interested to see how DM reacts when the verdicts are read. I predict that he will lose his mind.

I'm predicting: scoff loudly, angry stare-down, similar to his mugshot, to the jury and everyone in court. Maybe mutter something under his breath to MS, and will be corrected by a court officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member