Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Geez, wake up, Beth Karas! No tweets from her about a verdict being reached!

This has long since been deleted, but I found it on another website....

tammifay's Journal

Hi, my name is Tammi Fay Peters Smith. I'm from Phoenix, AZ. I got married at 16 years of age to escape a horrific childhood. On my journey into adulthood I found myself divorced and re-married by the time I was 18 years old. I married a man much, much older than me and ended up having 3 wonderful children with him. It just so happened that because of my childhood abuse, my new husband felt that he could abuse me in the same way that my father did. No child or woman should ever have to endure that! He also would leave me home with no money and no car. I wasn't allowed to leave the house. If my kids needed to go to the Dr. I had to push them in the stroller. So, I began to become clinically depressed. I had what they call Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I tried to leave my husband, but he threatened to never let me see my kids again if I left him. He said, "who's gonna help you, your druggie mom on welfare?" So I didn't leave him. Eventually he got tired of hearing me cry that I wanted to leave so he had a Dr. put me on Prozac! Over six months time they had me taking tranquilizers, anti depressants, anti psychotics, etc. and he got a free ride with me...didn't have to rape me anymore, I was oblivious to anything, even my kids! Very sad (for my kids especially) I know. One day after trying to commit suicide on all those drugs, God reminded me that he was still there and he loved me. So I figured out a way to wean myself off without him knowing. That meant I would have to have sex with him willingly without a fight every day. Eventually I was clear headed enough to realize what he had done to me. So one morning after he left for work, I took my kids and left him to go back home to Arizona. After having my kids for a few weeks in Arizona, my mom gave them to him so that we would not have to live with her any longer. It took me almost a year to find my kids after that. Long story short, I fought for the rights to see my kids for over 5 years. Finally, I got joint custody. But once again, he won! The judge in Louisiana never made him hand over the kids every time it was my visitation. It hurt my kids so bad because he would tell them I didn't love them enough to come see them when I would be there waiting every time. Eventually, I realized that me being in their life was killing them because they were treated horribly for loving me and hugging me. I finally signed over custody of my kids to him and his new wife. My kids found me 2 years ago and we are able to talk via Myspace.com, and I visit them about every 3 months. I since adopted a sweet little girl named Hannah Grace. I believe she is God's grace to me. As all I ever wanted since I was a little girl was to have lots of kids to love. I am so happy to have all 4 kids in my life as well as all my kids in Africa. I thank God for my journey and I pray that my children will use this as a tool to help others with their lives since they have been through so much with our divorce............If you are interest in the whole detailed story, please add me as a friend and let me know. I'm still finishing my book! It's called: "The Silenced Truth"

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1143907/Who_am_I

My internet and cable TV were out all morning until just now. So frustrating, but at least they came back just in time.

Right this minute, I don't even dare hope that there's a guilty verdict. I can't take the letdown.:please:

My internet and cable TV were out all morning until just now. So frustrating, but at least they came back just in time.

Right this minute, I don't even dare hope that there's a guilty verdict. I can't take the letdown.:please:

Hopefully it will be a Guilty verdict so you can take those "trial training wheels" off!

I hear ya!
The talking heads on IS are not sure either, they did say the deliberations are right on target, not too long not too short.

Beth K said if not guilty, they will try to talk to Tammi.
I don't think I can stomach watching that.

Callers are saying guilty on forgery, not guilty on custodial interference.
One caller is saying guilty on both charges.

:woohoo: Went out to get taco's and returned to find there's a verdict! :woohoo:

Hopefully it will be a Guilty verdict so you can take those "trial training wheels" off!

If there's a not guilty verdict on both counts and then they cut to Tammi's face, I may be traumatized for life.

Beth K is saying if there's a guilty verdict, the process will continue this afternoon.

Vinni P just signed off, he did not say that HLN will air to verdict, just to follow them on facebook.
Heck NO.
I want to see it.

Thank heavens! Steven Powell guilty yesterday, and another guilty today would make it the cherry on top of my sundae - here's hoping.

And congrats to our Miss James and the new power woman to grace our world!

What Vinnie!!! He doesn't think she's guilty of custodial interference. She most definitely interfered! In my opinion, Gabriel would be where he's supposed to be, with his father if Tammi was never in the picture.

Coming into court!

Untitledc.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member