Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
You make so many excellent observations about the actions and character of TS, Artsy, and very well written, too.

One branch of my family has a saying: "You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear".

Don't hold your breath waiting for a lightening bolt from heaven to open the eyes and heart of Tammi Smith. She already knows she's RIGHTEOUS in her actions and she 'only wanted to help', regardless of the world at large, law enforcement, a jury, a judge, and the laws of the land saying she is wrong. And not just wrong, but CRIMINAL, to the degree of causing great harm. But she has not acknowledged that; probably never will.

In juvenile justice there is a very accurate indicator of whether a first time offender is likely to go on to live a law abiding life or spend life inside the walls of prisons. Basically, the key is whether the offender can reach an understanding of their actions being WRONG, causing harm to others, and feel remorse.

Tammi's own comments show no remorse and claim her own actions to be righteous. Lost cause. Walk away and forget it. There just IS no soul there capable of empathy, IMO, and in the opinion of much of the world. She is only capable of knowing what SHE wants and feeling anger when she doesn't GET what she wants, to the degree of calling anyone in her way EVIL. She is unlikely to ever change and I consider her among the most dangerous of people walking the face of the earth, narcissistically impaired. Garnering a very small group of narrowminded and impaired 'supporters' is, pathetically, all it takes to confirm in her miniscule mind that she is both persecuted by EVIL and saintly in her actions. IMO

It is my belief that Stones of Grace is simply her knee-jerk way of strengthening her own oppositional-inner-child that brought not one, but THREE children into this world yet DID NOT choose responsible mothering behaviors herself. By golly, by gum, she will lay down the law and MAKE future young mothers do what she refused to do three times over. And even though she would not follow HER doctors' advice to help her achieve parental responsibility and keep her OWN children, she now wants to be a COUNSELOR???to other young mothers so she can tell THEM how it's done???? All while she continues to oppositionally defy the findings of the court and law of the land.

Biggest bunch of bullchit I've ever seen in my life.

And that goes for her claim that she NEVER reads WS. Ha HAH. That is Tammi to a T: constantly railing against WS at the same time she claims to never read what WS says. Her tiny brain cannot even see the hypocrisy in THAT.

This is all my opinion only. My advice to those of us who have been agonized by this case is to always remember Gabriel and Logan with love and hope, but give up any idea that TS will EVER evolve into a human being.

:clap: Bravo :clap: My friend, you have hit the nail square on the head! :clap: Bravo :clap:
Tammi will never acknowledge what she has done and she will never acknowledge the pain she has caused not only Logan and his family, but Gabriel, he will never know his true identify because of her actions. God himself could tell Tammi she was wrong and she'd call Him a liar.

Somebody posted on another, ahem, forum, that on TS' suppport page, she mentioned a couple of days ago that CPS had stopped by to see her but she was not at her office and did not know what they wanted....

Wonder if they are looking harder into the H & S situation??

Artsy, thanks for the post. I can tell it came from a big heart. I've got absolutely no beef with your posting anything you did. The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

I was privileged to see the home video prior to its being taken down, and it spoke for itself.

Somehow, it showed me the difference between what Tammi thought and reality. The house video was a metaphor for her mind. Be sure that she believes 100% in what she said on the stand and in those NG appearances.

A relative of mine who is "off" in the head once wrote to me that "I have come to understand that everything I believe is true." Now I know of another person of the same mentality.

This AD doesn't even make a lot of sense:

"We need you to be able to look at an email address or profiles off of certain bloggers on the Internet and legally tell us their full name, address, phone number and email address."

SO - what would Tammi Smith do with this information IF SHE HAD IT? Start calling people?Dropping by to visit? Become everyone's Pen Pal?

I could only see a portion of this 2010 ad. From it, it is clear that she is saying they owned the home free and clear and had good credit? Come on!

Oh, and if she manages to get her
"We need you to be able to look at an email address or profiles off of certain bloggers on the Internet and legally tell us their full name, address, phone number and email address."
, IMHO, MOO, JMVHO, :moo::moo::moo:, etc. :floorlaugh:

Here's the full ad:

We are looking for a loan of $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 We own a house free and clear in downtown Nashville, TN. that has no leans. The house is worth $245,000.00. Please email me at lillymae03@yahoo.*** if you are a private loan broker or money lender and are interested in making the loan for our small business... - Last Post by: tammifaysmith on 10/18/2010 @ 7:16 PM...

I *** the email to prevent a direct link.

moo, etc.

Her spelling is as atrocious as usual. Would you lend someone money who can't even spell liens???

We own a house free and clear in downtown Nashville, TN. that has no leans. The house is worth $245,000.00

What a complete load of stinking horse poo (that property was sold and after the sale used as the address for their Music City Colonics business).
She (and Jack) also do NOT own the condo in Nashville that she testified on the stand about ...

Im not sure she knows how to speak without lying

Has anybody heard if IS will be covering the hearing on Monday, so we get to watch it on our computers??

Hi everyone,
I don't post often but this chick just jars my every last nerve. Looking forward to Monday's court hearing. Do we think she's over her Mary Tyler Moore flip along with the oh so trendy big flower rings? That had me on the floor..
Patiently waiting for more charges to come her way as well as Jack. These people are scary. So many business's, lies, colon obsessions, baby obsessions. Geeesh!
There is a video on you tube that's a must listen to. It's something about tammi and jack talk to psychic. There is a part where tammi goes on and on about how baby Gabriel was, um, compacted. Y'all can hear the details if you even would want to, but my point, lol, I'm trying to get to is that all I could picture is that poor baby being diagnosed by this oddball and she is so obsessed with that part of the anatomy. I feel that Gabriel was like a guinea pig to her. Between her doing that "procedure" on that poor baby and the attempt at impregnating another woman in her home, I want her locked up. And I don't mean for a couple month. I mean a couple years. I want that woman scared to even think about violating people's bodies.
After reading tons of documents I also want tammi and jacks finances gone through with a fine tooth comb.
IMO if there was no tammi, Gabriel very well may be with his father. She messed with a defiant mentally unbalanced woman. Elizabeth then went against tammi as well as Logan. Logan has every right to sue the smiths for defamation and anything else his attorney can think of. What a disaster this has been. My heart is with Logan and his beautiful son.
IMO

Hi everyone,
I don't post often but this chick just jars my every last nerve. Looking forward to Monday's court hearing. Do we think she's over her Mary Tyler Moore flip along with the oh so trendy big flower rings? That had me on the floor..
Patiently waiting for more charges to come her way as well as Jack. These people are scary. So many business's, lies, colon obsessions, baby obsessions. Geeesh!
There is a video on you tube that's a must listen to. It's something about tammi and jack talk to psychic. There is a part where tammi goes on and on about how baby Gabriel was, um, compacted. Y'all can hear the details if you even would want to, but my point, lol, I'm trying to get to is that all I could picture is that poor baby being diagnosed by this oddball and she is so obsessed with that part of the anatomy. I feel that Gabriel was like a guinea pig to her. Between her doing that "procedure" on that poor baby and the attempt at impregnating another woman in her home, I want her locked up. And I don't mean for a couple month. I mean a couple years. I want that woman scared to even think about violating people's bodies.
After reading tons of documents I also want tammi and jacks finances gone through with a fine tooth comb.
IMO if there was no tammi, Gabriel very well may be with his father. She messed with a defiant mentally unbalanced woman. Elizabeth then went against tammi as well as Logan. Logan has every right to sue the smiths for defamation and anything else his attorney can think of. What a disaster this has been. My heart is with Logan and his beautiful son.
IMO

Thank you for that, what a great post! I am so glad that JUNE 18TH is only a few days away!!

Now in the south it was very common to give children ennemas (I never could understand it) but they called it being Baptist ,Why I really do not know something to do with the devil in your soul and all of those other crazzy sayings

I only starting reading the trial sites when Tammis trial started and then I HAD TO JOIN, she still to this day wil not admit to anything!
If she would have taken the plea of probation she would have most of this settled. But Not Tammi she just had to clear her name,now look at it!
I hope she does time and spends at least six mths time if not more!!!!
please keep posting the more we do the more all of her schemes are
exposed!!!!:please:

Do you all know what time court is on the 18th?

Hi Lucky, here's the order-

IT IS ORDERED setting this matter for an Oral Argument on June 18, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. before this division, (1 hour, 30 minutes time allotted). The purpose of this proceeding is to discuss whether the issue relating to A.R.S. § 13-703 applies.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED setting a deadline for both counsel to file a briefing on A.R.S. § 13-703 on or before June 13, 2012.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052012/m5254681.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back