Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
lol, I'm cracking up

now I have prison enemas and kumbaya sessions in my head

it must be 4:00 somewhere!

Eew, I don't want to hold your hand - I know where it's been! :floorlaugh:

Someone needs to take a screen shot if the verdict is read today, pretty please!

I have to get going here in a min :maddening:

Just a side note about time: Most of Arizona does not do daylight savings time, so during the summer, we are on the same time as California, Oregon, etc. After the rest of you fall back, we join the mountain time zone states again.

Nice try Marigold. But don't try to explain it. Most of the people here in our AZ territory don't understand it either. LOL. That's why we all get phone calls before 7 in the morning. No one ever knows what time it is here. :banghead:

Wonder if the jurors were told that TPS would be in the courtroom at 2? Since they're due back around 1:30, then they'll be back only shortly before TPS will....

I would think that alone would justify an appeal. It seems like it could be seen as a nudge from the judge.

Wonder if the jurors were told that TPS would be in the courtroom at 2? Since they're due back around 1:30, then they'll be back only shortly before TPS will....

Maybe they just want to make her sweat for awhile.

It's so funny watching her walk into the courthouse every day .She waves and says hi to people as though she's a celebrity being cheered on by her fans. I picture no body on the other end of the greeting.Just empty space.

Let's sit together on that, I want a front row seat too. I hope she's wearing that cross when she hears a guilty verdict and she rips it from her neck. There's not doubt in my mind that she will do something dramatic: cry out, scream I'm innocent or thow her shoe. Who knows, just expect something extreme.

jmo

Based on past behavior, if she's exonerated, she'll claim God is good and recognizes her righteousness. If she is found guilty, it will be the wicked evil people who betrayed and crucified her. Spin spin spin. IMO

Either way, I feel pretty sure there will be no inner growth, only self-righteousness. IMO

Interesting how people who think like her calculate a win to always be "God's will on their side" but never see a loss as also being "God's will on the OTHER side". You can pretty much bet that she will sink with the ship spouting verses like the madman in Cape Fear. IMO

Based on past behavior, if she's exonerated, she'll claim God is good and recognizes her righteousness. If she is found guilty, it will be the wicked evil people who betrayed and crucified her. Spin spin spin. IMO

Either way, I feel pretty sure there will be no inner growth, only self-righteousness. IMO

Interesting how people who think like her calculate a win to always be "God's will on their side" but never see a loss as also being "God's will on the OTHER side". You can pretty much bet that she will sink with the ship spouting verses like the madman in Cape Fear. IMO

Perfect prediction. She is very personality disorder, IMO. Narcissistic and probably borderline.

I can't vote because I didn't see the closing arguments or hear the jury instructions. So even if they showed what a liar she is, I don't know if they proved the elements of the crimes she is charged with.

I'm very busy today with work. Can anyone message me when the verdicts come in? I get alerts via emails that go to my phone, so I will know, no matter where I am this afternoon!!!! Please!?!:please:

THANK YOU!!!

If TPS goes to prison I hope they put her in solitary ,for her own protection. I don't really care about her protection ,but in solitary she won't have anyone to talk to.:angel:
I think if she goes into general population she will become Momma Tammy ,mothering the girls ,offering advice and giving classes on exoctic dancing . :genie:

If TPS goes to prison I hope they put her in solitary ,for her own protection. I don't really care about her protection ,but in solitary she won't have anyone to talk to.:angel:
I think if she goes into general population she will become Momma Tammy ,mothering the girls ,offering advice and giving classes on exoctic dancing . :genie:

bbm

That picture is between awesome, disturbing, pathetic and :what:

Well, I was thinking that since she kept making a point about being an I-ACT instructor, that she would train everyone to become colon hydrotherapists. :floorlaugh:

Of course, in an all-women's jail, that might not be such a great idea! :doorhide:

I think she would get ahem, "schooled" if she went to prison. I can at least dream can't I?

I could be wrong, but I think the discussion about TPS having to be back in the courtroom at 2 was held after the jury was dismissed.

Iirc, the judge asked both sides how long it would take everyone to get back to the court once the verdict had been decided. The defense said something about TPS being 40 minutes away, so the judge said that TPS should just head on in by 2, because if the verdict came in late in the afternoon, everyone would be waiting a long time for TPS to show up.

I could be wrong, but I think the discussion about TPS having to be back in the courtroom at 2 was held after the jury was dismissed.

Iirc, the judge asked both sides how long it would take everyone to get back to the court once the verdict had been decided. The defense said something about TPS being 40 minutes away, so the judge said that TPS should just head on in by 2, because if the verdict came in late in the afternoon, everyone would be waiting a long time for TPS to show up.

It was - that's why I was asking if the jury could have been told that. :seeya:

Since KPHO has live feed from the courtroom up, I wonder if they'll show TPS squirming in her seat for 3 hours. LOL

Since KPHO has live feed from the courtroom up, I wonder if they'll show TPS squirming in her seat for 3 hours. LOL

That would be fun to watch for a little bit. Definitely more interesting then staring at the stupid seal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back