VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ family appears to be working. I have the seal up anyway.

I am just beside myself waiting. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!! Thank you all for being here following this trial throughout and keeping us all posted on what has been happening during this entire trial.

I know this is technically about JA but I don't want to see her today...
Unless/until she is handcuffed and taken off to the side to be fingerprinted, today is the end of her and I want today to be about Travis getting justice and his dignity back.

God willing....

CNN, FOX NEWS and MSNBC are all going to cover the verdict for those who can't get on their regular feed's

Finally got out of Costco and I am home...on a day I should be working but I am not...so happy! I couldn't work straight right now if I was there! My kids are all grouchy I cut them off the pizza samples :facepalm:

it's 76 in Mi, and Nancy is yakking, 52 mins til verdict. I'm going out for a smoke, I need some fresh air. Larry Seidlin polluted me.

WS, don't fail me...please let the server handle the load.

Added all shows queued up for recording ... in case I faint.

So Nervous :hugs: to all

Justice and Peace for Travis and His Family

kpho.com works well thru trial without any hiccups.
Top right if kpho.com screen has link that says ... "watch live" ... Click there when it gets near 4:30.

I hope everyone is getting the notification so that we can all be together when the verdict is read!!! There is no other place I would want to be right now :blushing:

Tuning in now. I haven't been able to follow this trial closely but I figured I didn't have to... I had pretty much decided that she was guilty as hell and loving it the moment I saw her mugshot.

48_0118_MUGSHOT_380x285.jpg

That's not the face of someone who is accused of a horrible crime she didn't do imo.

Had to go have my kitty boy, Dexter put to sleep today. Kidney failure. Please jury find the defendant GUILTY of M1. Dont think I can take any more horrible news today. Glad to have all of you Web Sleuthers "here", to hear the verdict with. :eek:)

Hugs, let's believe.

Had to go have my kitty boy, Dexter put to sleep today. Kidney failure. Please jury find the defendant GUILTY of M1. Dont think I can take any more horrible news today. Glad to have all of you Web Sleuthers "here", to hear the verdict with. :eek:)

Oh I'm so sorry. I know your pain all too well. My little kitty is nearly 19 and fast approaching the end of her life. Hugs to you and hope the day ends much better than it began for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay