VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I was asking in the old thread if we would have a verdict thread!

My son wondered if he would have lacrosse practice this afternoon, and I said, "that's gonna be a problem!"

im glad we all have our priorities straight :floorlaugh:

New thread and I didn't see any warning. Gosha!. Ok, any way my friend can watch on her iphone?

Tell her to download the 3TV Phoenix Mobile News app, it has a live video link. hth!

I wanted to post a picture that shows how I am feeling but don't want to slow down the overworked boards.

So I will just say:

I feel the angels gathering. I feel the elephants raising their trunks in triumph.
I am at peace.
Travis and his family will get the long-awaited justice they deserve.

Another shot of the front of the court. It's manic!

Attachments

• courtfront002.jpg
    courtfront002.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 64
I've been reading and lurking on these threads, and praying for justice for Travis' family. May the verdict today give them some small measure of peace.

A fetching frock of guilt and shame?

I think she is going to try and look pretty. She is so vain and I think she thinks she is going to get off.. No jury will convict her you know.. ;)

Real life has interferred today so I've missed the scoop....

Has anyone heard reports of how the jurors came dressed today? Really, I'm not being snobby (lol), it is often a big clue as to whether they expected to reach one.

They weren't dressed for an expected verdict.

Hold down the fort, folks. I have to run out quickly. Praying that I'll be able to get back on.
oxoxoxox to all!!

I do not care for Alex Sanchez attorney commenting on hln he's always so negative and wrong.

AZ central keeps freezing up...anyone else getting that??

I just changed into my lovely blue lounging pajamas. It's 4:00 here, so it's not too early to get comfy for the long night ahead. :)

I sure hope JA doesn't think all this attention is for her. People are interested and rooting for the good guy and that is certainly not her. The interest in this case is for Travis, his family, it's for justice and it's for the fantastic job Mr. Martinez did trying to get justice for them.

The ONLY attention on JA today ... Is waiting to see if she goes psycho when the Murde 1 verdict is read ... and that stun belt gives her a zzzz a big 'ol ZAP !!

30 minute warning y'all!

:great:

:rockon:

All the live feeds seem to be crashing, so I may be forced to watch this on HLN :facepalm:

Present and accounted for.
Justice for Travis & his family.

I'm having a hard time concentrating at work!!

:werk:

Had to go have my kitty boy, Dexter put to sleep today. Kidney failure. Please jury find the defendant GUILTY of M1. Dont think I can take any more horrible news today. Glad to have all of you Web Sleuthers "here", to hear the verdict with. :eek:)

Oh, sweetie, I am so so sorry. I went thru a similar decision many years ago with my Maine Coon, Leo. I still miss him and I can still tear up when a memory hits me. A cyber hug to you.

Difference between Murder and felony murder? How much time for 2nd degree?

Offense Mandatory sentencing

First degree murder Death, Life without parole, or Life with parole after 25 years

Second degree murder Not less than 10 years nor more than 25 years

Manslaughter imprisonment up to 12.5 years in prison for a first offense

Negligent homicide imprisonment of up to 3.75 years for a first offense

She has served 3.5 so that will be deducted

Real life has interferred today so I've missed the scoop....

Has anyone heard reports of how the jurors came dressed today? Really, I'm not being snobby (lol), it is often a big clue as to whether they expected to reach one.

flip flops.
just what they usually wore to trial i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members