VERDICT is IN!! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we all turn off our signatures if we have pictures in them (other than the blue ribbons) just for the reading of the verdict so that the site runs more smoothly...

How do I do that? Can a Mod help me? I don't have my siggy saved though..so I don't want to lose it.

My nerves are back to being wacky. I'm so nervous!

Less than 20 minutes to go.

Huh. The "Let it Be" album was released 43 years ago this week.

"Speaking words of wisdom, let it be".

Just saw this on my FB feed, it really spoke to me.

My husband texted from work and asked me to record JA's reaction. Ha!

My prediction for Jodi's reaction to a guilty verdict will be her suffering-yet-stoicly-enduring look where she tilts her head down and pulls down the corners of her mouth while raising her blankly staring eyes. (Because the jurors are so mean.)

HLN News and Views ‏@HLNTV 3m
Defense atty. Kirk Nurmi tells HLN producer he is "optimistic" and "ready" for the verdict. Watch 4:30pET on HLN http://on.hln.tv/8VGHcI

MikeGalanosHLN ‏@MikeGalanosHLN 24s

PHX team: Jodi's mom, aunt, grandma and the rest of Jodi's family friends have arrived and have been taken into courtroom.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1129 (604 members and 525 guests)

Praying for you Travis!! This is your day.. Finally!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I am glad the verdict is in - but I will be honest and say I think and hope she will get 2nd degree murder (I have listened to the entire trial, evidence etc and if I was sat on the jury that would have been my conclusion). I know that saying that probably won't make me any friends here, but that is just my opinion and I felt I should share it! :)

You didn't there was evidence that she planned the murder? gas cans, rental car, dyed hair, gun, cell phone off, etc... just curious

These are going to be the longest few minutes for Travis' family. Just thinking about how long it feels to ME, I can't imagine what they're going through. Sending lots of prayers to them.

Freaking out here.... I have tried several streaming sites and none are working for me!

I'm an IT professional and I have a feeling all the sites with the live streaming feeds are getting hit with too much traffic. Anyone have a stream that's working for them?

Things are gonna get crazy in here when court begins... I'm not going to even try to "thank" posts, so in advance, consider yourself thanked! And loved, and appreciated! All of you! :loveyou:

Katiecoolady is in!

@CamilleKimball Tanisha collecting some of her friends including @katiecoolady and Jake Orbin (from one of my books) #JodiArias

Okay - I was okay until i read that.
Bawling my eyes out now...just nerves. I am confident the jury has done the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84