VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget the term he used, but didn't he say that it was felony murder, because it's a crime to remain in the house once you are no longer welcome in the house? Didn't he say something to the effect in his closing, "I know if someone's in my house, and they start stabbing, and shooting me, they're no longer welcome in my house". And because she was no longer welcome in Travis' house, she killed him in the commission of a crime, making it felony murder. I don't remember the scenario about the gun that you're referring to.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for the amazing amount of work you did for us in the other thread! You brought so much understanding to this process.
:rose:

Oh, OK. I didn't see that part of his closing, and was just going by HLN and WAT tweets. :)

The explanation you mentioned makes a little more sense, but still there's something legally wrong/circular with the argument, IMO. Not that it matters AT ALL with a unanimous verdict on premeditated murder.

What can they possibly get from a civil suit? She does not have any money.

And she never will. She can't profit from selling a book, movie deal photograph, drawing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watching that video again and again. what beautiful words. you are guilty of first degree murder

Me too!!

NG actually showed the courtroom when the verdict was read. Now that was really sad seeing Travis' family and friends crying.

OMG NG just said Arias is still in the building and a heated conversation going on with her lawyers.

IT IS THEIR FAULT...........:scared:

Must have been one of those 9 days out of 10 .... lol
I didn't see him either, but haven't watched all the camera angles.

He was up at the bench with JW and JM talking to JSS after the verdict.

Sheriff Joe is going to have a presser telling us what is going to happen to the convicted murderer (I think I can say that now without a TO) and how she will be handled differently! GO JOE!!!

When? What channel?

I see skies of blue. . . and I think to myself, what a wonderful world!

RIP T-Dogg!

:rose:

OMG Argh so tired now. Got my kiddo from school could never get video to play on my phone, guess to much traffic. So we ran home literally. The last little bit I ran full speed to open the door and stood in the doorway while watching my kids catch up to me while listening to the tv. They said momma I didn't think you could run that fast. Got home just in time.

Well worth that work out. It normally takes us around 15-20 minutes to get home today took 8. Said get in the grass run till you hit the last house on the street and stop if I'm not there. Well I was there and cheering them on to run faster. Cross the street and and run again.

P E A C E

To Travis and Family
Thank You to Juan, Flores, and Jury .

Is JA having a meltdown? NG said JA is still in courtroom having heated arguments with her lawyers.

For anyone who saw my earlier post re: thinking the statute of limitations would have expired for a wrongful death suit, I'm happy to report I was wrong. :) Just looked it up:

12-511. Civil action arising from criminal conduct; definitions

A. Notwithstanding sections 12-505 and 12-542, if a defendant is charged by a criminal complaint or indictment the statute of limitations for any civil cause of action that is brought by a victim against the defendant for criminal conduct against the victim is extended for one year from the final disposition of the criminal proceedings, regardless of whether the defendant is convicted of criminal conduct against the victim.

Whew! One time I'm glad to see you were wrong. :)

1. Premeditated
2. Premeditated
3. Premeditated
4. Premeditated
5. Premeditated
6. Premeditated and Felony
7. Premeditated and Felony
8. Premeditated and Felony
9. Premeditated and Felony
10. Premeditated and Felony
11. Premeditated and Felony
12. Premeditated and Felony

Bless them

That makes me understand it better thank you !!!

I didn't see the prosecution table either but HLN reported that he was there with his wife and children.

Wife and family? What? But...but....but...haha......just kidding, I know he is, but he's a hero and a cutie.

Hey Jodi, where's your smug look now, the giggling with JW, the rolling of eyes, flipping the middle finger, and the nasty glances at Travis' family? What will you lie about next? It won't matter...no one wants to hear anything you have to say. Eventually, hopefully, you will no longer be able to send arrogant messages through any media, and just know that one way or another you will die a convicted murderer.

Amen!! Couldn't have said it any better!!!

This may be a dumb question :

But will the Aggravation Hearing and Sentencing Hearing be live-streamed ?

I don't want to miss a minute of it !

:seeya: Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members