VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JA having a meltdown? NG said JA is still in courtroom having heated arguments with her lawyers.

:seeya: I bet she is having a meltdown ... lol ! And I bet she is po'd at her lawyers ... lol !

Oh well ... lol !

:skip::skip::skip:

Is everyone here delighted then? Nobody who finds the whole thing really sad?

I am actually quite sad for everyone involved today.

The family who so steadfastly stood strong for their brother while the defense team slandered him with virtually no evidence. The friends who remained loyal to him.

I will never understand Jodi premeditating this murder and then going though with it. Having all that time to change her mind as she is driving through the desert. Risking her own future and all the while so convinced that she will never be convicted. I do believe she deserves her conviction and it is through no one's fault but her own.

And I feel relief that the "slander the victim defense" did not work. Because if it had resulted in an acquittal or lesser sentence it would become the defense du jour for all female perpetrators. We would be seeing an explosion of these types of trials.

Oh, OK. I didn't see that part of his closing, and was just going by HLN and WAT tweets. :)

The explanation you mentioned makes a little more sense, but still there's something legally wrong/circular with the argument, IMO. Not that it matters AT ALL with a unanimous verdict on premeditated murder.

If I remember correctly, JM did mention what the person said about a person being in a person house "unlawfully" BUT it was connected to them then stealing something. It was connected to the burglary that Juan said could be considered as the felony. It didn't make much sense to me either; because I figured only the killing of someone during or after a felony in this case a burglary could count as felony murder. Not a felonly committed AFTER you killed someone.

But I don't care, she's guilty of murder in the first degree. :floorlaugh:

TH's talking about possible suicide watch for JA now.
Riiiight .... JA has threatened suicide for years, even said that one time in her jail cot she scratched herself with something sharp - but stopped b/c it "hurt too much" (the scratch)

JA sure didn't care how much pain she caused Travis when stabbing him 29 times, shooting, nearly decapitating him.
Her pitiful attempt to scratch her wrist ... Hurt too much. Bull hockey.

Um...it was a "nick." And it "stung."~Jodi Arias to Juan Martinez :floorlaugh:

I thought you'd want the correct "verbiage." I didn't want to de-edify your post.

Me too!!

NG actually showed the courtroom when the verdict was read. Now that was really sad seeing Travis' family and friends crying.

OMG NG just said Arias is still in the building and a heated conversation going on with her lawyers.

IT IS THEIR FAULT...........:scared:

We predicted that!! Looking forward to some interesting body language tomorrow .. she wanted to push that revolting defence and she will pay.

the jodiariasisinnocent site sure went down in a hurry!

lovin' it!!
That site was still up a few minutes ago but it's very hard to get on this afternoon. Everyone must be going there to see what the reaction is. Reaction......not pretty!

i really want to see all those TH's on HLN that said there would never be a first degree verdict and juan was doing terribly :facepalm:

happy days!
she so deserves the needle

A particular website is now taken off the internet....

"jodiariasis........"

I don't feel even an ounce of compassion for JA. She didn't just shoot Travis. She humiliated, tortured and then brutally gutted him. I cannot wait to hear Travis' family speak directly to her during sentencing!

I am doing a dance in my seat y'all. I'm bobbing my head, I'm grinning ear to ear. I'm happy and thankful. SO THANKFUL to the jury for taking their time to come up with their verdict and gave justice to the Alexander family.

THIS FAMILY HAS GONE THROUGH SO MUCH!!

And, they deserve this today. They deserve it and much more. They will all sleep easier tonight.

Jodi? Well, not so much.

I have celebrated too much and have been overcome by hiccups. Looking forward...not....to tomorrow's headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi