DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5mins

I am a mess

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I am overwhelmed at the sight of the crowd outside the courthouse. All gathered in one accord to support the Alexander family and to see JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS! I love it, and I hope the family knows that we love them and are hoping along with them.

Took a peek at muted HLN and saw the crowds out front.

Decided it was time for the tequila shot. There were no objections so I took the shot.
I feel better.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Please refresh the site we made some adjustments. If you want to comment please use our facebook page or twitter. #JodiArias

BJxNXYhCMAA593p.png:large

Okay just breathe...take a deep breath and exhale. We're loading slowly but we're not broken.

Ok.,. I got my Starbucks and Cinnabon!

Wish I could breathe on Jodi so she could smell my breath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do I cry already???????? its .....cannot fathom what the family is going through - don't care about JA one bit, sorry....

I'm out may not make it in time!!!!

:hug:

Seems like we've been here before...sweating bullets together like this. Praying that this time we are celebrating instead of rioting.... I think we will be. I truly do.

:heartluv:

Wonder if the dismissed jurors are in court or possibly even in the crowd outside? I hope they know their service was not in vain they answered the call of duty.

Got home in time and have Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade in hand.

Ready for justice!!

Dang my fox 10 feed didn't have the Great Seal.. I can't imagine going into Verdict with out the Great Seal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FridayCrimeClub