DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes yes!!! I am thrilled.
and
Jodi's tweeting days are numbered....lol

She is one cold blooded <modsnip>. Nothing...no tears....only her chin trembling like a chi-wa-wa.....lolololololol
chi wa wa oh how funny is that. thanks for the laugh i got.

I think she would try suicide now, just to deny the Alexander's any satisfaction of seeing her suffer in prision/or death row. moo.

I disagree. She never wanted to commit suicide. It was always a "feel sorry for me" tactic. She loves herself tooo much. Her tweets show her arrogance and defiance! :gavel:

It's there..slow to load. Only 16 comments remain, probably because most were vile and/or threatening Travis' family and prosecution.
16 comments on the latest *after verdict* thread. There are over 350 comments on the actual verdict thread. The comments haven't been removed.

I'm surprised and pretty put off by this comment:

"JA has earned a hatred that far outweighs her actual crime. JA has only done what thousands of men do every year, (ie assault and kill their lover) yet some of the comments in here make her sound like a mass murderer, child torturer, or serial killer. She is none of these things.
This crime doesn't fall into the "extreme" category - there was a single adult victim, a clear motive, and JA was and is no threat to anyone but TA, who treated her extremely poorly. TA is being canonised as a saint and he wasn't. He was a hypocritical, conflicted and careless young man, which is being totally overlooked in the irrational jubilation and desire for vengeance this case has attracted.
Nobody likes being lied to, but the hatred directed to JA stinks of spite and jealousy. A crime orchestrated by a pretty young blonde seems to offend folks so much more than one perpetrated by an ugly old man."

I could break this down piece by piece, but today is a day for Travis' dignity to once again shine and for those who love him to feel long awaited justice.

This will be the last time I acknowledge these types of posts today but it's unfortunate there are still folks who feel it important to post only to diminish the character of the deceased and minimize the extremity of what was done to this fine young man.

I'm not delighted, not at all.

I believe justice has been done, but the tone of the celebrations and some of the comments made really make me cringe. JA has earned a hatred that far outweighs her actual crime.

JA has only done what thousands of men do every year, (ie assault and kill their lover) yet some of the comments in here make her sound like a mass murderer, child torturer, or serial killer. She is none of these things.

This crime doesn't fall into the "extreme" category - there was a single adult victim, a clear motive, and JA was and is no threat to anyone but TA, who treated her extremely poorly. TA is being canonised as a saint and he wasn't. He was a hypocritical, conflicted and careless young man, which is being totally overlooked in the irrational jubilation and desire for vengeance this case has attracted.

Nobody likes being lied to, but the hatred directed to JA stinks of spite and jealousy. A crime orchestrated by a pretty young blonde seems to offend folks so much more than one perpetrated by an ugly old man.

:twocents:

Extreme isn't being stabbed almost 30 times, almost decapitated, and shot in the face? Why is the victim AGAIN being bashed when he was nothing more than a NORMAL human being? Because he is a male? Because the killer is female and some deemed her at one time attractive? Who here has never been hypocritical, conflicted, or careless? All we know about him is from a confirmed liar and murdered..WHY should anyone believe her? How does anyone know she was only a threat to TA? If she got out of jail would anyone want her dating their son? Really and truly? I mean hey...since she was only a threat to TA :facepalm: What does it matter that she is a female? If she had been male I would have found it equally repulsive! Believe it or not most people are gender-blind when it comes to how they feel about crimes as shown today in the verdict. A supposed pretty young woman DID NOT GET AWAY WITH MURDER!!!

Seriously, the guy is DEAD and bringing up his faults over and over and over is absolutely ridiculous..its all water under the bridge.I keep seeing amazing gender bias in this case over and over...people want to gloss over JA's OBVIOUS faults but keep bringing up the victim's over and over again. Nothing can be done for him to change his past now. Today justice was finally served.

Yes, to both. These are not the same questions.

I am totally delighted to get a cold blooded killer off the streets. I am totally delighted to see the Alexander group smile for ONE moment since Travis was slaughtered as if he was less than a human being. So, for tonight, we are going to have some Chinese food, and maybe a celebratory drink.

I'm really sad about the whole thing, as well. Tomorrow, I'm going to be praying that the Alexanders can hold up to the torture of sitting through Martinez proving that Arias tortured Travis. I'm going to be praying that they can hold on for just a while longer until the penalty is handed down.

Is everyone here delighted then? Nobody who finds the whole thing really sad?

To me, she looked like a five year old with that "why didn't you believe me" look. It wasn't very emotional. I frankly expected a repeat of the sobbing behind the wall of hair.

I think she was in shock.

After all, in Jodi world everybody believes her. :floorlaugh:

That is what time she wants us to tune in to her network... Four hours early, of which 3.5 hours will be spent shilling Sundowners and TVM lawsuits. :floorlaugh:

Sing it, Sister! :seeya:

If I was a juror when they polled the jurors I would have looked RIGHT at Jodi and said Yes. Straight into her eyes and said yes loud and clear.

I would not be surprised to learn that all of the jurors were looking at her as they each firmly said, "Yes."

Arias turns her head away from the jury - she probably could not handle having them look at her saying "We The Jury Find You Guilty of Murdering Travis Alexander."

Travis never laid a hand on Jodi, not even to save his own life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, for the first time in her life, her looks did her no good. That must be the most devastating thing for her to deal with. All her life she was able to get away with things because she's (considered herself) beautiful. She thought if she prettied herself up during the police interrogation with Det. Flores, he would let her go, because 'look at her', would this face ever do anything so horrendous? Why, she would be shakin' in her boots if she had to answer to God for such a horrendous crime.

I'm so glad the jury saw her for what she truly is: A MONSTER

Thanks for listening....I have no one else to talk to. :)

What some people seem to miss is the fact that yes....Travis may have made caddy remarks to JA but the truth is...JA wanted him to. She liked it. She practically begged him to.

HLN is reporting there was shouting between JA and her lawyers...anyone heard what it was yet?

heeheehee!!!!!

I'm not delighted, not at all.

I believe justice has been done, but the tone of the celebrations and some of the comments made really make me cringe. JA has earned a hatred that far outweighs her actual crime.

JA has only done what thousands of men do every year, (ie assault and kill their lover) yet some of the comments in here make her sound like a mass murderer, child torturer, or serial killer. She is none of these things.

Nobody likes being lied to, but the hatred directed to JA stinks of spite and jealousy. A crime orchestrated by a pretty young blonde seems to offend folks so much more than one perpetrated by an ugly old man.

:twocents:

She's earned a hatred that far outweighed her crimes?

Did you SEE what she did to Travis?!! I beg you to look inward and think how his family and friends feel. Try to put yourself in their shoes. Heck, try to put yourself in Travis' shoes. Imagine the pain and mortal fear he must have endured as she toyed with him.

I'm not going to say anything else because I don't want a TO, but I do not think you have a true understanding of what that monster did to another human being, with complete disregard to a precious life. And how after she slaughtered Travis, she then lied and slandered him and killed him all over again and tortured his family. Yes, this was an extreme crime. And it's gone on for five years now. Justice is FINALLY here!

Damn, I said I was going to stop and I kept going...hope I don't get a TO.

I rose when the jury entered...lol...and stood and applauded when the verdict was read. :)

OMG TOO TOO FUNNY! :floorlaugh:

I stood up too! I just started jumping up and down when the verdict was read...

screaming "BYE BYE JODI" :seeya:

This was the moment the verdict was read out.

<mod snip - no media>

God bless all of them

HLN is reporting there was shouting between JA and her lawyers...anyone heard what it was yet?

heeheehee!!!!!

Coming in late, but just wanted to say a huge thank you to all websleuthers:

:cupcake::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:::toastred::toast::thumb::tyou::tyou:

With this verdict comes such a great sense of relief.

We have been here for justice, for Travis, for his family and loved ones, for his beloved Napoleon, and we have been here for each other. What we feel right now is immense and powerful. The jury "got it" and they got it right. One less murderess will walk free among us. In the past, I refused to call her by her first name--and now her surname will never pass my lips. I will honor Mr. Hughs wish and try to learn to forgive her, but that will take time.

The spew she spread about Travis and got others to spew as well is wiped clean. Travis's memory was salvaged with this verdict. She will be remembered only as a killer and a liar--and then eventually she will be forgotten. We will continue to support the Alexander family, for though this they have become OUR family. There will be pain ahead; there is no avoiding that, for them and for us, and she will appeal her sentence(s) or try for parole, depending on what is decided, and that in itself will be painful. There will be days that are harder than others, memories that keep flooding back, the terrible loss that has left a hole in many hearts. They say "time heals all wounds." This is not true. You just somehow manage to make room for the pain and loss. No one ever "gets over it" when death takes a loved one away. Most of us didn't know Travis in life, but we all came to know him in these past few months. His legacy lives on whenever we lift someone up, give a smile or hug, go out of our way to help a stranger.

I'm so grateful to be a member of this wonderful group called Websleuths! Thank you, one and all. So glad to call you my friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV