VERDICT is IN!! #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jurors strong responses when polled spoke volumes. Their voices DID NOT waiver. Even #16. Thank you jurors!! :rockon:

I noticed that, too. She will get death.

I see skies of blue. . . and I think to myself, what a wonderful world!

RIP T-Dogg!

:rose:

Thank the Lord! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed listening to each one of our glorious jurors say the word "YES" in response to their decision!!!!

Out of the dark and grey - Travis is embraced by the light of God on this day
picture.php

All her stories, all her lies, her "experts," her accusations, her media interviews, her supporters, her tweeting from jail, her notes in magazines, her snark, her smirks, her drawings, everything she did, and here she is. She'll play the court system as best she can, but she'll never be free again.

I'm ready for the beginning of the Aggravation Phase!!! Bring in on!!! Hope most of you will stick around!!! Its not over yet.....

I watched on my huge HD TV and there were some tears going down the right side of her face along with her chin and lower lip seriously quivering. she was holding it in for sure.

first time she showed real emotion in this form.......

Murderer Arias only cries for herself. 1st step in Justice for Travis, family, friends and fans achieved. Next stop, death. Contrary to what Arias stated...Travis' death is NOT a temporary heartache for his siblings and friends. How dare she..."The consequences of her behavior are always somebody else’s problem, not hers. She is never to blame for anything...Because she’s out to control, she manipulates and punishes at will. She is the witness, the judge, the lawyer, the jury, the executioner - but never the accused...She will break the rules without a second thought, if the end justifies the means." http://antimisandry.com/mens-health...ve-abuse-against-men-18904.html#axzz2SeTgcD77

How dare she, when so much money has been spent on her defense of slaughtering Travis.
Btw, there is no doubt that she robbed Travis of any cash and goods that she could get away without throwing suspicion on herself.

Thank you, Jurors! Thank you Juan and Det. Flores and their teams.

What was JA's reaction when they read the verdict?? Did she seem upset?

she opened her mouth slightly, startled...bit her lip, looked over at Willmott, looked over again. Kind of the "huh? they don't believe me? is that what this means? Jennifer? Jennifer? Pay attention to me Jennifer? So we didn't do well? What just happened?

Beth Karas just said that if Jodi gets the death penalty, she will go to Death Row that very day!

BRAVO to the jury, Juan Martinez and Det. Flores for a job well done!

And a massive THANKS to all the posts and posters here.

Can't say more, we're still taking this all in, but we're thinking of Travis, his family and friends.

Was JM's wife there in the black tank dress? And who was the younger man sitting up front in the olive suit- broad shoulders. Was that Det Flores' brother or Juanderful's?

Well, well, at last we see what the urderess looks like when she really cries.

Very different, isn't it?

Ha! Ha! I agree, those were REAL tears--for herself of course.. cry me a river you evil demon! You are going to death row ASAP and can look forward to 23 hours a day lockdown and a life of EMPTINESS! Exactly what she deserves. It's just too bad she cannot be killed the same way she killed Travis.

And now the warden can finally put a stop to her making money from her "art" etc. She should never earn another penny and any money made should go straight to the victims.

I just got a text from CBS 5: Jury finds Jodi Arias guilty of first-degree murder in the death of ex-boyfriend.

Wow..talk about a day late.

How long is this phase expected to be?

Can someone get on getting all those close door transcripts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member