VERDICT is IN!! #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next phase is aggravation, not penalty. It will be televised and/or on live stream as usual.

Anyone know if and when Juan can present things like JA's tweets, entries from journals confiscated from jail in April, video of JA giving the finger and gesturing a throat slash during the trial, jail violations, etc. to the jury? I am betting he definitely cannot do that during the aggravation phase (that is only for evidence that supports "cruelty", right?). Can he present some of that at some point (maybe in response to mitigation evidence presented by defense?), or is it all not allowed?

Was JM's wife there in the black tank dress? And who was the younger man sitting up front in the olive suit- broad shoulders. Was that Det Flores' brother or Juanderful's?

I think that was Det Flores wife and children behind him the TV person said... there to support him.

Arias family.....take those damn ribbons off your chest! Your daughter wasn't abused. Your daughter is the abuser!

I wonder if Nancy is giving the speech she wrote for the CA trial and never got to use?

I think one of two things:

1. Crap something bad happened

or

2. There is nothing noteworthy to report.

:giggle:

:great:

Sheriff Joe probably has been waiting for this and has shut her down. Let's hope.

1st - Thank -you my fellow websleuth'ers one and all.

Mainly thank-you Arizona - for Juan Martinez, for allowing juror questions, and most of all the JURY in Arizona on the Jodi Arias v the State trial you gave ALL of us hope again in a shattered system. Weather you wore shorts, flip flops, or sandals, you twelve know the reason that you are there, you know that you took an oath and remained genuine on that, but more so - you gave many, including myself a reason to believe in our system again and that it works.

When writing this I don't think the jurors know just how important this MURDER 1 verdict is to all citizens in America. Well done, and rightly done.

The Courts belong to us, as well as the WHOLE system. I never forget that.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED - RIGHT! Bless TA family and may they be relieved of the horrific stress put upon then.

Personally I could care less about JA/her family and what happens here on after. Give TA family peace.

I would not be surprised to learn that all of the jurors were looking at her as they each firmly said, "Yes."

Arias turns her head away from the jury - she probably could not handle having them look at her saying "We The Jury Find You Guilty of Murdering Travis Alexander."

I want to match up the emphatic "yesses" from the jurors with their faces. Where can I find that jury link someone did here with their descriptions? I noticed Juror 4 was loud and firm! Loved it!

Juan is calling Dr Horn, the state's only aggravation witness, to testify tomorrow. He will take up most of the afternoon testifying, according to CNN.

This addresses the cruelty of the murder.

Is he the only witness then?

I believe the jury will not take as long to reach the penalty for this crime. I think the moment they ALL voted Premed M1 that they will give her death....just have to go though the steps of the next phase but we know what will happen:rockon:

Just home from the vet!

Such happy news! I am so relieved for Travis and his family and friends!

I had it taped so I could see her face....very satisfying!

Last night she tweeted that the prosecution.could have saved themselves all the aggravation if they would have made a plea deal with her. And she and her attorneys were yelling at eachother! More like nurmi he has a temper.

if I'm not mistaken would today not mark the last day that Jodi Arias will be dressed in "street clothes"?.. my understanding is that now that she has been officially convicted she will from here on out be wearing her prison attire..is this correct?

No, that is not correct.
This was just the first phase of the trial, she will still be allowed to wear non jail clothing to court.

HLN is reporting there was shouting between JA and her lawyers...anyone heard what it was yet?

heeheehee!!!!!

This wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Jodi no doubt blames her lawyers for the guilty verdict. She never has and never will take responsibility for anything.

I'm so happy for the Alexander family, and for everyone who cares about Justice! This has been an awesome day. :)

Last night I was looking out my back door, saying prayers for Travis, his family, and the jury. All of a sudden one of my hummingbirds came up to me and chirped.

I was sure it was a message from Travis and God, saying "relax, we've got it covered!"

Breathing deep the sweet sweet air!!!!!

Was JM's wife there in the black tank dress? And who was the younger man sitting up front in the olive suit- broad shoulders. Was that Det Flores' brother or Juanderful's?

For you talented ones...can you put up screen shots of Juan, Det Flores, the family, so we can relive that happy moment? I never did get to see the different camera angles at the time the verdict was read. The link has changed to other interviews I guess.

Beth Karas just said that if Jodi gets the death penalty, she will go to Death Row that very day!

That is true from what I have read but I do not get how they are going to choose, DP or LWOP?? Anyone?

I wonder why she was staring at the jury when they left.. What is the point?! IT is all over now.. Hoping for sympathy??

7 people found you guilty of both felony and premeditated murder...

It isn't over yet, she will still be hoping for sympathy.
The jurors still have to decide if she is going to receive the death penalty or LWOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member