Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Troy, you really should be proud of yourself. Haven't you got the scoop. I am actually quite disgusted I watched part of the interview. This should be about Travis's family celebrating that justice has been carried out today but STILL we are having HER going on and on, pretending to give a s*it, ME ME ME ME. She is basking in this limelight. She makes me so damn mad. arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what interveiw???? wth?

omigod sickening...she doesn't think they will ever find the peace they want?????????

translation...she will never tell the truth or say she's sorry...she is just vomitous...filthy...sickening....:yuck:

Beth just said JA talked to one member of the press 20 minutes after the verdict (NOT IN THE PRESENCE OF HER ATTORNEYS) about her case.

I bet her attorneys could throttle her.

I hope she isn't allowed her golf pencils (and notebooks) in the courtroom now that she is on suicide protocol.

Hey you! I subscribed to your youtube. I expect more goodness. Get cracking:floorlaugh:

Uh oh, she "went blank" when she heard the verdict. Good thing for the court that she didn't have access to any pencils.

Cue "the fog"!

How about her interview with Joran VDS when she said after afterwards that she 'tended to believe him'?

Honestly, I think Greta suffers from some variety of a PD...seriously, she's off.

Agree! And when she was talking about the Alexanders finding peace, she said something like they can now remember him the way they want to. Notice she didn't say the way he really was. Implying she was telling the truth, but the jury said she was lying. She IS a cold-hearted manipulator.

Oh you're right .. she just can't stop!

Well Troy, you really should be proud of yourself. Haven't you got the scoop. I am actually quite disgusted I watched part of the interview. This should be about Travis's family celebrating that justice has been carried out today but STILL we are having HER going on and on, pretending to give a s*it, ME ME ME ME. She is basking in this limelight. She makes me so damn mad. arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think we all feel that way, I just can't believe how that could happen!

Agree! And when she was talking about the Alexanders finding peace, she said something like they can now remember him the way they want to. Notice she didn't say the way he really was. Implying she was telling the truth, but the jury said she was lying. She IS a cold-hearted manipulator.
Off with her head for the BS comments about Travis's family remembering him the way that they want to. She is disgusting and pathetic.

It is almost 5:30. They should be streaming the next portion of Jodi being interviewed on Fox.

My face hurts with all the smiling and crying with all the happy good news last couple of days. My faith in mankind is staying strong lately which is hard to do when you follow cases like these. 3 women and 1 child rescued from a horrible man and situation. While they have a long recovery I'm so happy that they have the ability to recover. They have a bunch of people in their corner. Of course so happy that today there was Justice for Travis. Travis' family , friends and supporters can finally breathe a bit. I feel for Jodi's family but not her. I pray for them to get through this.

Hey you! I subscribed to your youtube. I expect more goodness. Get cracking:floorlaugh:

Haha I haven't added a video in a while. I started editing videos of the defendant but almost went crazy from listening to her over and over, so I stopped. :lol:

What we have been praying for: Justice for Travis.

941041_472349352841212_1528655212_n.jpg

ARGH!! I saw the verdict RIGHT before I got pulled into something at work and I just got off of work (8pm ET...sadness). I see that she is now butt naked in her cell with a paper apron on due to her "suicide threat" (read more manipulation)..someone call Dr. Samuels! hehehe....I'm reveling in this and just cracked open a bottle of wine

BBM LOL. :floorlaugh:

She won't get to be a Queen Bee in prison. I love it!

Unless she's on death row, JA will be out mingling with other inmates within two years unless she gets written up for something. Prison rules incentivize good conduct, so I believe those in maximum custody, like JA would be at first, are locked down most of the day, but that restriction is somewhat lifted after 2 offense-free yrs. As time passes, more and more restrictions are lifted as long as the inmate abides by the rules. She needs to be and remain isolated on death row.

JMO after reading at the AZ Prison site several months ago, and I can't vouch for my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024