Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed on Jodi's twitter is a new person she is following.. Vondelere Scott - per linkedin she is a Correctional officer II at Az Dept of corrections.. HUM??? I wonder if this is the Officer who allowed the interview or a officer that is favorable.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm and you need her permission to view her profile and to follow her.

FOX is kissing her a$$ giving her softball questions like "If you could do it over, if you woke up in the desert with blood on your hands, what would you do differently?"

MURDERESS: I would turn around and drive straight to the Mesa Police Department.

Juan must be laughing and shaking his head, calling Flores and saying, "Can you believe this?"

She lied again because remember during the trial , I think the jury asked her if she had not got caught would she turn herself in and she paused and said she was not sure what she would do.

We know what you would do you lying BPD. You would keep trying to get away with it.

JA thinks way too highly of herself to want "death". I just cannot believe the State of Arizona would allow this of a convicted murderer.....She is pulling reverse-psycho stuff

I just don't get the statement preferring to die than spend the rest of her life in prison. Where does she think death row is? Disneyland?

IMO, the DP is too easy for her.

Reverse psychology. In her mind. She doesn't want death. IMO.

The support Jodie arias is innocent! Website! Packed up and left town.

Wow, Wow, Wow.

From one of TigerBalm's video's I just heard Jodi talking to Det Flores about getting in touch with the executor of Travis' Will.
I had never realised this before. also, at the start of the clip, tanisha's reactions speak a million words, or maybe just one - liar.

http://youtu.be/NmXxck9IiFQ?t=1h8m45s

Gus Searcy talking to Piers Morgan live on CNN now.

Are you watching? What :twocents: is he bringing today?

Just watched part of Fox interview...

Not an ounce of remorse. No surprise there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jenny Hunt is the person on DD who drives me crazy with her strange expressions like she has no clue half the time.

The pedophilia letters? She's so full of it so people want her autograph! DIDNT she sign copies of her manifesto. She REALY believed shed walk or etc DIDNT her attorneys prepare her or did wilmott spend too uch time BBFing her.

Did Jodi call it a manifesto or was that a label the jail or the media gave her rantings? Does anyone know?

I just can't get over these interviews. One of the defense attorneys on NG said that JA's attorneys would now be telling her to show remorse hoping it would save her life. I bet JW is almost in tears and Nurmi wishes he could take care of the execution himself. They have to be livid with her.

I don't think JW feels a thing for her. She may be anti-death penalty, however. Jodi had to BEG with her eyes to get Wilmott to give her a quick rub on the shoulder. She ignored Jodi every time she cried during trial. She did her job. She did it aggressively. She looks exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState