Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tonight's interview is just with Troy and Greta will be airing it on her show. JMO

Jodi will be on Greta Van Sustern's On the Record on the Fox News Channel tonight....

Please spread the word. Some may want to see those lying words she's going to puke out!

I like Greta. I'm surprised she would give the convict the time of day.

I can't believe JA is giving interviews. Well I guess I can. WHAT a narcissist! Guess Nancy blew her chance. LOL I wonder how much JA is getting paid. Oh, can we call her FJA now?

Did Juan give a statement? I've been out and about

BJxu0bwCcAEygEK.jpg

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

Not sure how to view the interview though... where to click.

Once it gets close to 5:00, it should stream

Prepare for them to go around in circles over and over again. "Which came first?" Ugh. I hope I'm wrong! But Wilmott is a dog with a bone. Man, she didn't even blink when the verdict was read. :facepalm:

Both agree that the throat slash was the fatal attack so the issue of which came first is irrelevant. And the gunshot being first is worse now for Jodi, because at least he would have been dead if it were last.

Wait, hold up, WHO's interviewing with Greta tonight??>

Well, you know it's not her fault. Who will she pick to blame this time. The mean prosecutor...Her lawyers...HLN...Perhaps Nancy Grace. This should be good. LOL

So the murderer prefers the DP.

Great news Arias.

You WILL get the death penalty.

AND get to spend time in prison..... On Death Row. You will be utterly alone. No singing contests for you. Play time is over.

It takes a looooooooooong time to kill you cold blooded murderers.

Troy Hayden did the actual interview that will be on at 5. Have no idea what's going on with Greta since Jodi is back in Jail. I'm confused too.

Will Jodi take the stand in the penalty phase?

One lawyer who was interviewed outside the courthouse opined that she would not be doing herself any favors since the jury heard from her for 18 days on the stand & she does not have anything to add to that.

That being said, since this is Jodi, I'm sure she will!

no. ng keeps saying there have been "reports".
Prolly some crap JC made up.

I'm thinking it might be true since she has apparently given interviews to two news stations. I'm guessing that is what the yelling was all about, if in fact there was yelling.

Will Jodi take the stand in the penalty phase?

i don't know but i kind of want her to now she knows the jury don't believe her BS.

how are you feeling after the verdict? i know you were worrying a little yesterday :hug:

o/t what does you username mean? i've been wondering for a while...how the heck do i pronounce it as well,scottish isn't the most eloquent accent :facepalm:

no. ng keeps saying there have been "reports".
Prolly some crap JC made up.

JC should be fired. How much drama did she cause during this trial with the stupid, unfounded things she said? None of it was true. NONE of it.

I am trying to get prepacked and cleaning done for this weekend, now my granddaughter is going with us...wheee.

I am torn ,do I do everything now and catch the JA interview later?

Yes I think so. I want to be able to listen to Tricia's show. Ya'll better not break THAT.

OK cleared up ... local reporter interviewed Arias, but it will be on FNC Greta (even here) .. I wonder if that's what the little argument with her lawyers was about? I love how Jodi can't help herself, it's good stuff.
just trying to catch up...

what argument?

Arias deserves the death penalty, but I will not be too upset if she doesn't get it. The most important task has been completed--the killer is convicted. And as long as she will never, ever again be free in society, I will be OK if she gets LWOP.

I wish I could award a GOLD MEDAL to Prosecutor Martinez for accomplishing this feat of mental gymnastics, but mostly for his diligence and for being the voice of the victims. Victims, because this crime really does have many.

Mr Pizza and I were just reflecting on Juan Martinez. What a definition of a Master of Prosecution and a representative of our Court System. He had the courage of his conviction and belief in the Justice system. He represented Travis and he represented the family and us the people. All along, he never had notes, he never had co council, he only had his belief to attain Justice for Travis and his loved ones.

It was truly awesome to watch him slaughter the defendant's defense and get this unanimous vote of Premeditated Murder.

The verdict today will be one of those moments where you know exactly were you were when you heard.

Thank you Juan Martinez :blowkiss:

So the murderer prefers the DP.
Great news Arias.

You WILL get the death penalty.

AND get to spend time in prison..... On Death Row. You will be utterly alone. No singing contests for you. Play time is over.

It takes a looooooooooong time to kill you cold blooded murderers.

BBM

Go ahead, Jodi, do the interview and tell us you want the DP.

It will give Juan more ammunition for the next few weeks.

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member