DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TULESSA,

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Heard you on the radio show...
sending you only love, peace and hugs xoxo

A song for you. AC/DC: "If you want Blood, You Got it." I think you'll like it a lot.

Thanks Sleuth!! I'm headed to the interwebs now to search for it! I'll let you know my thoughts :giggle:

Ok, she has become hysterical at her Attorney's, screaming at them now.

Any details anyone? I wish that was recorded...

Nancy Grace reports the loud argument between JA and her attorneys.

I figured JA wanted an interview right then and got into it with her attorneys about going back to the jail right away. She wanted things done her way. So someone gave into her demands, as they themselves were scared......she gave the interview in "street clothes"....not jail uniform....she appears normal then! (Ha)

Not to soon after this reporting, we hear that the Sheriff cancelled his comments to the press, possibly something important came up....reported from Nancy Grace again. The Sheriff probably had to go over to where JA was being held and take control of her temper and demands.

JA was getting out of control and more demanding as time went on. If she is on suicide watch as reported, she is more then a danger to herself...I hope all at the jail will be safe.

This is only my idea....:scared:

Hey, friends - So much for the talking heads claiming there must be a hold-out...Not only did this jury find her guilty of 1st Degree Murder - But PREMEDITATED FIRST DEGREE MURDER !!! What - 7 of them said it was both premed plus felony - zero for felony only - 5 of them said it was premed...(Hope I don't have it switched around but I might...)

Watching Greta's Show ... and what a difference watching her show compared to HLN ! So much more professional" and much less BS drama than HLN !

Just saw some clips of JA's interview with Fox and as usual, it's all about Jodi !

Jodi says that she prefers the death penalty over life in prison because death is the ultimate freedom. OK, so if she does get the death penalty, she will give up all appeals to speed up her date with death right?

Don't bet on it.

Did I just hear Jose Baez say this verdict is CORRECT? :scared:

Jose Baez is a ... well, I'd dearly love to say what I think, but I won't. But suffice it to say it is not pleasant or flattering, but entirely appropriate and accurate.

Omg jean c reporting that the grandmother is at the jail walking from the car with no wheelchair. It was all for show.

The second I saw her spring up outta that wheelchair for the jury, I knew she wasn't as frail as they would like us to believe.

Clarify who and what website are you talking about ? Blog entry where?
Tia

Jodi's personal website (i'm not sure it should be linked here) and I'm not going to quote what was said because it's disgusting. It's the entry dated today. Just take my advice and don't read through the 250+ comments in support of her.. it's maddening. Her website can be found via google and I know it's be stated here before.

What happens tomorrow? Does the state present then the defense presents? Then a rebuttal? Or what? Lets get this show on the road!

I can't believe she gave an interview. Shaking my head right now.

From what I understand

Prosecution opening statement
Defense opening
Prosecution puts on witness(es) to prove cruelty. For sure Dr Horn, maybe others
Defense does the same, although I can't figure out what they can say to claim Travis didn't suffer....
Prosecution rebuttal
Closing Statements
Jury retires to deliberate

Of course I'm not an attorney i'm just relating what someone said on the news earlier today.

why is it now i am imagining one of jodi's doing a lot of buzzing :scared::scared:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

CD's can be shattered and filed into blades. I doubt she'll be allowed CD's

JM did everything he could. Shady my *advertiser censored*. She can't admit that she is solely responsible.

Jose Baez is a ... well, I'd dearly love to say what I think, but I won't. But suffice it to say it is not pleasant or flattering, but entirely appropriate and accurate.

Considering he had been in contact with nurmi.

I couldn't agree with you more and I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I think that as much as we may despise the way that they sometimes go about it the Defense actually plays an important part in getting justice for the victim, both by ensuring that the wrong person isn't convicted and my mounting an unappealable defense for the accused. in this case, I think they were painted into a corner by a delusional, lying client who, I am sure dictated how this 'defense' would be mounted. With this defendant truth was never an option.

Absolutely. Sociopathic narcissists are notorious for turning their own defense to tattered rags....bwahahaha.

Watching Greta's Show ... and what a difference watching her show compared to HLN ! So much more professional" and much less BS drama than HLN !

Just saw some clips of JA's interview with Fox and as usual, it's all about Jodi !

Her show is actually very good tonight. Troy, from the local affiliate, said when he interviewed her he gave her several chances to say she was sorry for what she did but she never said it.

Also, the panel said most attorneys stay with their clients for awhile after the verdict---but not JW or KN---they were no where to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member