Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just waking for the day so forgive me if others have posted this. Jodi's full interview to The local Fox station yesterday is on YouTube. If you didn't hate her before, you will now.

She is a pathetic. She trashed JM of course. She hasn't done anything wrong except to shed light as to Travis being an evil man and a hypocrite. Jodi, Jodi, Jodi, you are so evil! We may as well get used to expecting that this is how she intends to live the remainder of her days. Seeking the limelight, blaming everyone else for her actions. Even now. She still desires to hurt Travis's family. She said because of the trial going forward, Travis will be memorialized as a pedophile and an abuser.

Uh, no Jodi. The jury's decision and the court of public opinion does not believe you. You however will be remembered as the *advertiser censored* who slaughtered an innocent human being, a good man. And in time Jodi, you will be forgotten.

For any of you who may have been expecting to see a contrite Jodi, someone begging for forgiveness, you will be utterly disappointed and angered. This is who she really is.

I hope every juror and anyone defending her will get to see this video in court.

Okay. End of rant. I can breathe now. And catch up.

Thank you jury for convicting this evil woman!!

I refuse too watch any of the post conviction of Jodis interview..the little bits I saw on HLN repulsed me.

Part of me says give her LWOP and let her think about what she did for the rest of her life.

Another part of me says give her death and take her directly to the death chamber, screw this waiting around 10 yrs to execute her...

I don't buy one sec her wanting to die..

Love you Juan!

[video=youtube;rJgkugEsZWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJgkugEsZWI[/video]

Not a freak. Me too. I had very bad dreams last night. I dreamed that she was MY daughter! It was so horrible! I think I went to bed feeling a little sad about the families of people who commit heinous crimes. We have an issue going on around here surrounding the body of the Marathon bomber that has gotten me depressed.
I think its just everything rolled into one. I expected the verdict to bring some elation but...Travis is still dead, his family , still devastated, so many lives affected.

Perfectly said. That's exactly how I feel.

I don't know what I expected with the verdict. Maybe I wanted it to bring Travis back to life or something :) but it didn't - he is still dead, his family is still devastated, and that vile woman is still breathing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the verdict, no matter LWOP or death, justice has been served. Life is just damn hard. :bricks:

And also, good morning folks! Last night when I left Jodi was still manipulative, Katie DDD and Juan were in love...Grandma Arias had found religion, risen from her wheelchair and walked and I was out for blood. Am I all caught up to speed?

:floorlaugh:

What's the deal with receiving mail on death row?

I want to be able to send her postcards from Cancun, ads from the iphone6 as soon as its released, coupons for cinnabons and a Starbucks gift card!

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too!!! I can't wait to see the portions of texts, emails, IM's and such they we didn't get to see because of all the cherry picking.

Did I miss it or were we not shown JA's responses to TA's 5-26 string of rants? Did she delete them and they couldn't be recovered?

According to the link, Jodi contacted the media from her jail cell on Sunday.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said in an email to ABC15 that Arias contacted KSAZ from her jail cell Sunday.
Arias said she would honor a promise she previously made to speak on camera if she was convicted of first degree murder, according to MCSO.
Due to some of the statements she made in the interview, Sheriff Joe Arpaio said she will be placed on suicide protocol.
No other media interviews will take place until she is released from suicide protocol, MCSO said.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...e-in-prison-according-to-report#ixzz2SnrFZ75V

If she wants to commit suicide I say GO FOR IT...you know how to kill already!!

Something to look forward to today: Juan can now say, " during the murder..." while questioning my betrothed, Dr Horn. And you know he's going to do it over and over and over!

Good morning, sunshines!!!!

Regarding FJA's interview, don't 'cha think she's trying to do a little reverse psych? "Oh, yes, the worst thing for me would be life. Longevity runs in my family." I call BS. She wants life. Give her the chair.

I refuse too watch any of the post conviction of Jodis interview..the little bits I saw on HLN repulsed me.

Part of me says give her LWOP and let her think about what she did for the rest of her life.

Another part of me says give her death and take her directly to the death chamber, screw this waiting around 10 yrs to execute her...

I don't buy one sec her wanting to die

I totally agree! If she did want to die, why go through all of the trouble of lying ,covering up, and fighting so hard in court to get off? :waitasec: It makes no sense, she is full of crap!

What's the deal with receiving mail on death row?

I want to be able to send her postcards from Cancun, ads from the iphone6 as soon as its released, coupons for cinnabons and a Starbucks gift card!

Roflmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! You should start a writing campaign.

If she wants to commit suicide I say GO FOR IT...you know how to kill already!!

I seriously doubt that she would ever commit suicide. She has too many interviews to do... autographs to sign...and all those offers of marriage from the creepy people who are into that sort of thing.
Do you think Dr Samuels might even send her a card? or a book? just thinkin out loud here

Do you think Jodi's claim to "want" the DP is true or an attempt at reverse psychology..thinking that the jury will give her LWOP simply because she wants the DP?

Seeing as they have not actually carried out the DP in my lifetime in AZ, I think she should get her wish. Then she'd have many years of sitting in a cell 23 hrs a day with no contact with the outside world..or very very little! And mama arias won't have to worry about Jodi kicking her or otherwise assaulting her because all the visits would be behind a partition right? Can anyone tell me where to find info on death row life for AZ inmates?

http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

Actually I found a link to az death row info if anyone's interested

A list of death row inmates..stay tuned to see Jodi arias' pic here soon!

http://www.azcorrections.gov/inmate_datasearch/Minh_NewDeathRow.aspx

She will be listed right after Micheal Apelt when they do add her name..sad irony.

Perfectly said. That's exactly how I feel.

I don't know what I expected with the verdict. Maybe I wanted it to bring Travis back to life or something :) but it didn't - he is still dead, his family is still devastated, and that vile woman is still breathing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the verdict, no matter LWOP or death, justice has been served. Life is just damn hard. :bricks:

Probably a little delayed stress, Hopeful. Rally! Mark needs you, particularly now that Linda7NJ has informed us that she has had dibs on him for a loooooong time... You need your strength now more than ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89