Verdict is in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense team press conference now

All PD are on alert from Miami up to the pan handle..I would suppose some major cities as well across the country..My son in law is now in SWAT gear Coral Springs and shall be in gear until calm is assured

I will be praying for all of them as well. Thanks for your contributions.
I pray NO VIOLENCE occurs!!

I am ready for a case in which we can come to a consensus together. I did not enjoy the polarizing division, at all!

No hard feelings to anyone that I disagreed with. Hopefully we can come together at another time - Andrea Sneiderman, anyone?

Thank you, mods, for keeping the threads open and for you patience with all of us.

I also want to thank the mods for their infinite patience and give a special shout out to Scarlett Scarpetta for her excellent and thoughtful influence.

Wow - Angela Corey would not talk about the dismissal of the state employee who testified, other than to say in a snarky voice (which she did several times) that they addressed his release in a letter.

Stay classless, Corey. You aren't accepting an award.

:twocents: That would be DOUBLE JEOPARDY -- IMO !

George has been acquitted of "murder" and cannot be tried again for murder !

Sharpton & Company need to understand that this is HOW the Judicial System WORKS in this country, whether we like it or not !

Juries have gotten it WRONG before -- OJ and Casey are 2 examples -- but we have to live with those juries' decisions ...

ALL MY OPINION

After the LA cops were acquitted in the Rodney King case back in 1992, they were later charged in a federal case of violating King's civil rights and two of the four were found guilty. Same thing should be done here.

West not pulling any punches saying the prosecution did a horrible job I think he is talking about them withholding evidence.

MSNBC is fanning the flames right now. If there is violence it is on them, imo. They are saying that this verdict means that black men's lives are worthless in our society now. AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS VERDICT MEANS.

Not surprising - MSNBC - home of Al Sharpton.

I am proud of this brave jury. They made the right decision.

IMO, Angela Corey should get off the stage, she should hold her comments for a few days, if she is so concerned about calm. IMO.

Al Sharpton has a history of inciting riots.

Fury over Sharpton speaking at Crown Heights riot-anniversary forum
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/crown_hts_fury_38tR1JfphLH4X9An8W8VYL

O'Mara praising the jury.
GZ "not guilty of anything but protecting himself"

Disappointing day and decision.

I am more disgusted by this verdict than I was by the Casey Anthony decision. Not because I am watching another monster go free, though that's bad enough, but because he is walking out the door a hero to too dammed many people.

This was a case that many of us were passionate about. For some of us, this case will stand as yet another reminder that equal justice remains a myth. Not that we needed the reminder.

I am very pleased with the verdict because it shows that evidence still means something in America, and that juries can see a Kangaroo court when they are a part of one. I think justice was served today, and I am passionate about justice. Zimmerman is not a monster, and I don't think Martin was a monster either. They are human beings.
So for many of us, this case stands for justice being served equally.

MOO

I think Zimmerman got away with murder and I think the verdict stinks! If Zimmerman had stayed in his car and waited for the police to come as he was told (not the follow the young man), none of this would have happened.

Sharpton just announced the civil suit the family is bringing against Zimmerman and he is asking the feds to charge him with something. :frown:

I doubt there will be any federal action. They can see how weak the case is too.

West. The "prosecution of GZ was disgraceful". "Sad that it took this long to get justice"

What sources? Where is that coming from?

Sanford police department. They are planning on riots. Also its all over facebook on how riots will be going on because of the not guilty verdict.
I personally think that the riots would go on regardless, but the not guilty verdict just adds to the enticement of rioting.

Sanford police have been preparing for riots for the past several months If you look it up in google you will see what I am talking about.

All PD are on alert from Miami up to the pan handle..I would suppose some major cities as well across the country..My son in law is now in SWAT gear Coral Springs and shall be in gear until calm is assured

My son is in swat here also, I just seen where the local LE is on stand by in one the local high crime areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15