Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And on the biggest screen you've ever seen for way longer than they needed to be.

But the jury sure got a loooong look at her reaction (pretending to be embarrassed but not trying to be convincing) and an idea of just what they were in for with her.

I MADE IT!

Meaning, I promised myself I would take a hiatus over the weekend and NOT READ OR POST here. It was very hard--I missed all of you and I have a ton of replies and a couple of personal messages (notifications?). I already made a mistake answering one and sending it to the wrong person, so bear with me.

I promise I will respond to all you wonderful sleuthers who commented on my suspicions.

I love you guys! My family just shakes their heads. I mean, where else can I made his comment without people laughing:

"Why would Travis Alexander threaten to tell Chris Hughes on Jodi Arias? Why would she care what he thought since she already knew he and his wife were against Travis being with her?"

BBM: Where did this info come from?

:lol: Thank you and bringing your brilliant attachment forward!

attachment.php

:floorlaugh: :lol: :eek:

:floorlaugh:, bent index finger!

I tried but can't get the ribbon avatar to work. It says "incorrect file extension". Any suggestions? TIA :wave:

and how surprised were we when they starting displaying all of them on the live feed as soon as court recessed :)

Oh my gosh... I think most of us, from the late night crowd, had already seen them... But still! Was a little shocking.... And if I'm being honest...confusing. I still think she has an extra piece or two ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear what you are saying but she used sex (among other things) to manipulate. By her own admission she enjoyed it. The one thing Jodi said I actually believe lol. In my eyes it makes her a sl**t. And a murdering one at that :seeya:

My post said she used sex to manipulate, but a *advertiser censored* is an overtly promiscuous woman, which, at least to my knowledge at this point, she was not.

Many labels can be ascribed to the evil murderer, but, IMO, *advertiser censored* is not one of them.

Yeah, your probably right...she's probably doing headstands as we type, sitting up every few minuets to flip that mop of hers around and acting all sexy in her cell. I think she really believes "No Jury Will Ever Convict Her." I hope she gets the shock of her life tomorrow!

BBM- Absolutely... she's thinking how great she answered the questions and how well she connected with the male jurors.
:clap:

So these 'survivor' T-shirts that JA is somehow involved with to raise money for the long Beach Womens shelter- does anyone think this i a sudden ruse to give her a single good deed to count toward mitigation?
Seriously why now?

I MAY be biased::blushing:
but I honestly think she is doing it as a F you to the Alexander Family, Juan, Det Flores, etc.

Is it too much to ask for her to have a true Jodi Stalker like melt down and jump the table and go for the Prosecutor so she gets just one zap, falls belly down, arms out about 12" from Mr. Martinez feet so he can say "did you need something?"

"Did I ask if you're in pain? I didn't, did I? I asked if you needed something."

:floorlaugh:

:lol: Thank you and bringing your brilliant attachment forward!

attachment.php

:floorlaugh: :lol: :eek:

I personally don't get it. Maybe the school of Alyce might. A man murdered, his dog left for days...funny?

It almost makes it better for me to think that she might be surprised by a guilty verdict.

OH ...plz let them have to use the stun belt....let them have to use the stun belt...let them have to use the stun belt...plz plz plz... we deserve to see that happen!!

Will JA be in a Courthouse holding cell awaiting the verdict?

Holy smokes! What day was that?

Wish i could help ya but it's been 4 months of minutia. Try googling? All i can say after viewing it prompted me in a mach 90 panic mode to grab a mirror and check out my bits. I didn't know bits could go that route. I'm 56 so i wanted to know. All good here and I have bore 2 children. Yes i put it out there :floorlaugh: Minus the visuals :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I tried but can't get the ribbon avatar to work. It says "incorrect file extension". Any suggestions? TIA :wave:

Neesaki, I saw several posters with the same problem and it was suggested that you can ask a moderator for help and they will do it for you iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett