Verdict Watch 05/04/ and 05/05/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Welcome1::Welcome1::Welcome1::Welcome1:
OMG Hi guys!! I finally can post :D yay! I even have my ribbon up and everything :>

This is my very first post! I've spent the last few days trying to get an account and waiting for the verification XD

Let me just say you guys have opened my eyes to a lot of details in this case. I'm so grateful for finding this awesome community.

I see some of you are talking about the radio interview with Chris Hughes. He was amazing. I felt so uplifted towards the end of 3 hours. He shed a lot of light on who Travis really was. If you haven't listened to it yet I highly recommend doing so :)

Bingo !!

I was always going to point out on here THAT the throat slash is just below the chin....not like the THROAT MID-SECTION SLASH. The way JA has her hand in those vids (motion of a slash) while sitting at the DT....It is NOTED where she makes the action, is right about where TA throat WAS slashed.

Normally, if you ask a person to make a pretend slash motion on their neck, they would put their hand about midsection area (like the area of the ADAM APPLE). Yet JA slash was closer to the chin.

So when JA makes these types of gesture in Court at her DT....IT IS ABOUT THE EXACT SAME AREA TA WAS SLASHED. Under the chin, not at the adam apple (mid-section) area.

Thought I would throw this out there too....

Truth.png

Well, Village Idiot (Love your handle!), since you brought it up, I'm going to say what I've been afraid to post because it is so horrible to think about.

So many of the reenactments on HLN have had Travis on his back when she slashed his throat. I don't believe that is the way it happened. I believe he was on his knees crawling away and she pulled his hair up and slashed him under the throat, under the chin as you said. For the cut to be so deep as to nearly decapitate him the weight of his own head, and gravity, made that possible.

Had he been on his back the cut wouldn't be as deep.

Think about cutting a piece of rope. We make a loop and cut from the bottom upwards. To cut from the top of the rope we would have to lay it down on something and SAW away at it.

She had one sharp a$$ knife, too. Like a knife used by a butcher or a CHEF, where they have them professionally sharpened. Most home use knives are not that sharp, especially when they are washed in a dishwasher as they obviously did at Travis' home. So, what I'm saying is…she brought the knife. A knife she stole from one of the restaurants she worked at…more proof of PREDMEDITATION.

I'd also bet money it was the same knife she slashed Travis' and Lisa's tires with.:twocents:

OMG Hi guys!! I finally can post :D yay! I even have my ribbon up and everything :>

This is my very first post! I've spent the last few days trying to get an account and waiting for the verification XD

Let me just say you guys have opened my eyes to a lot of details in this case. I'm so grateful for finding this awesome community.

I see some of you are talking about the radio interview with Chris Hughes. He was amazing. I felt so uplifted towards the end of 3 hours. He shed a lot of light on who Travis really was. If you haven't listened to it yet I highly recommend doing so :)

:rockon:

Monday morning here and I am very anxious.

Praying today will bring swift justice for travis and everyone who loved him, and to give jodi exactly what she deserves.

So touching to see a sea of blue ribbons today, hope the family know how much everyone loves and supports them.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Thank You! :D

I'll be keeping a look out all day. I have an exam though >< its starts right around the time their going to start deliberating but I think it will take them a few hours anyway.

I've been watching this case since February. I'll be shocked if we don't get a murder 1 verdict. Shocked.

It will be like saying anyone could go kill someone and say....oops! I don't remember. -_-

Guilty of murder in the first degree, please!
Goodmorning all.

She had one sharp a$$ knife, too. Like a knife used by a butcher or a CHEF, where they have them professionally sharpened. Most home use knives are not that sharp, especially when they are washed in a dishwasher as they obviously did at Travis' home. So, what I'm saying is&#8230;she brought the knife. A knife she stole from one of the restaurants she worked at&#8230;more proof of PREDMEDITATION.

I'd also bet money it was the same knife she slashed Travis' and Lisa's tires with.:twocents:

I believe she brought the knife as well. I was reading through the police interrogation transcripts last week and remember her mentioning a set of knives.

She specifically mentioned a set of knives DB bought at costco. She said the set was his except one knife was hers.

I'll see if I can go find it. -------> Found it

07:21
JA: and then some photos, also, too. Darryl, who was another guy I dated after Matt that we bought the house together, and kitchen supplies. Darryl paid for so much when I was there, and he footed the bill at Costco, so I had umm&#8230;They said that they took knives out of my car. Umm&#8230;

07:38
DF: I don&#8217;t even know whose they are, you know.

07:40
JA: Oh, they&#8217;re Darryl&#8217;s and&#8230;

07:41
DF: Okay.

07:40
JA: they&#8217;ve been in storage for years, just collecting dust.

07:44
DF: That&#8217;s good to know that they&#8217;re his.

07:46
JA: Yeah, and like they were all his, maybe one might have been mine, but like, I just&#8230;I think they were Darryl&#8217;s, and so there&#8217;s those and a bunch of kitchen supplies and pictures of him and his son mostly when we used to go to 49&#8217;er games One time we just went on camping trip.

Thank You! :D

I'll be keeping a look out all day. I have an exam though >< its starts right around the time their going to start deliberating but I think it will take them a few hours anyway.

I've been watching this case since February. I'll be shocked if we don't get a murder 1 verdict. Shocked.

It will be like saying anyone could go kill someone and say....oops! I don't remember. -_-

:wagon: to WS, UnicornSyrup! Anything less than a Murder 1 verdict would send a horrible message, indeed! Kinda like the CA verdict told us all that we can get away with murder if we hide the body long enough for all the evidence to completely decompose. Now stop sleuthing until AFTER your exam, and GOOD LUCK! :rockon:

Well, Village Idiot (Love your handle!), since you brought it up, I'm going to say what I've been afraid to post because it is so horrible to think about.

So many of the reenactments on HLN have had Travis on his back when she slashed his throat. I don't believe that is the way it happened. I believe he was on his knees crawling away and she pulled his hair up and slashed him under the throat, under the chin as you said. For the cut to be so deep as to nearly decapitate him the weight of his own head, and gravity, made that possible.

Think about cutting a piece of rope. We make a loop and cut from the bottom upwards. To cut from the top of the rope we would have to lay it down on something and SAW away at it.

She had one sharp a$$ knife, too. Like a knife used by a butcher or a CHEF, where they have them professionally sharpened. Most home use knives are not that sharp, especially when they are washed in a dishwasher as they obviously did at Travis' home. So, what I'm saying is…she brought the knife. A knife she stole from one of the restaurants she worked at…more proof of PREDMEDITATION.

Thanks!

I think JA likes knives!! I read somewhere that when a person uses a knife to commit a killing -- the knife symbolizes the closeness of the people/person/couple. So I also think this is why the knife was first. The knife was a more *personal choice* of weapon because the need to be closer to inflict the pain/killing. (( I read this on a Forensics Site ))

Makes sense to me.....

I kinda think that pic with her foot in it - is the ACTUAL throat slashing pic because of the amount of blood, how it is running down his shoulder, and because of where the slash is (more closer to the chin than the Adam apple area). I think too that she was pulling up on his hair while she slashed his throat. If he was on his back, and almost dead -- he still would be dead weight when she slit his throat. Because the slit is more higher up on the neck area (not low at the adam apple)....it would be possible to cut his neck there. (( I had my 22 year old son lay on the floor and we tried it...without me hurting him by pulling his hair)). As she would have to be above him.

As creepy as it sounds.....I think the *foot* photo is the actual pic seconds after she slashed his throat. :moo:

God was with TA........as what is the chances the camera caught the Evil *photographer* at her own Game. It is almost like the camera came to life to capture the Photographer herself!! Really - what are the odds of that happening? It is like a Miracle of Justice for TA - Due to these pics!!

God helped to capture EVIL via the Camera!!

Ironically that Ms. EINSTEIN (JA) with a *memory* like an elephant to remember so many small details from years ago -- was foiled by a *memory card* :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How ironic is that!!

ninja_logo.jpg

I think she did it on purpose. Notice her eyes after she has done it. She isn't smiling but you can see her eyes give away her feelings. Her eyes lit up.

I'm not one for seeing Jesus on a grilled cheese or that kind if thing so, imagine my surprise when I watched that snippet. Nobody scratches their neck like that - she really did make a slicing motion across her neck. I think Jodi Ann watched one too many episodes of the Sopranos. Dayum. Who does she imagine she is? Jodi 'Walnuts' Arias? That was a little skerry.

Antsy, restless, leg shaking energy as I wait, wait, wait for the morning to come.

:countsheep:

Don't you worry, CuriousMe.

Justice is a fair and patient lady, and right about now she's got a big ole' grin on her face while she awaits the jurors to do their job. :rockon:

Fingers Crossed.....

free-poster-nhfwa7sqja-JUDGEMENT-DAY-IS-COMING!.jpg

:please::please::please::please:​

Night WS's.....Gotta get a few hours of z-z-z-z here yet tonight as 4:00 a.m. here...

Night

I agree he was probably crawling away when she slashed his throat. However, I'd say guess that she sat on him, placed her hand on his forehead and sliced his neck. His hair is quite short. I agree she brought the knife. She was comfortable with the knife as evidenced by the tire slashing.

The pictures are awful.

I'm not one for seeing Jesus on a grilled cheese or that kind if thing so, imagine my surprise when I watched that snippet. Nobody scratches their neck like that - she really did make a slicing motion across her neck. I think Jodi Ann watched one too many episodes of the Sopranos. Dayum. Who does she imagine she is? Jodi 'Walnuts' Arias? That was a little skerry.

Thank you for the 3 am giggle here...needed that.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

-Weve had friends of DT witnesses laughing and cheering on their witness and even admitted to by the witness.

I didn't hear about this! Can I watch or read more somewhere?

Was it while the witness was on the stand?!?! Surely there has to be a rule against that? Communicating with a witness?

Good Morning all!!!!!!!

Tell me, why do I have to work????? I do not want to miss anything and am afraid I am going to. Let the bells ring for justice and for Travis!

I have butterflies in my stomach. It's 11:13 am here but I can imagine there's many people esp on the other side of the pond waking up every hour or two wondering if it's time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89