Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 and 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: My favorite flavor of Jello? I can't remember the last time I had it, but I would have to say strawberry-banana.

Oh, you ladies and Dr. Horn. He's soooooooooooo dreaaaaaammmmmy.....
:floorlaugh:

Jeez, what's with guys and strawberry banana? :waitasec:

Jodi has won and she knows it. Juan botched the case when he conspired with Dr. Horn to score a cheap shot against Jody. Unfortunately, this cheap shot was nonsensical crap (knife-first) and now the jury will either acquit on self-defense or convict of manslaughter. I'm 99.999% confident of that.

Must be placebo day.....

Hubby had dental surgery yesterday. Talk about some serious arm wrasslin' going on over that remote control in the waiting room.......

Donovan admitted she is tweeting on her behalf. ja does NOT have access to a computer. Donovan said she and ja talk every evening and she tells Donovan what to tweet.

Thank you! I was reading a lot of posts and it seemed like some think that it was Jodi herself behind the keyboard. And that didn't make any sense to me! LOL! Plus, I had read that about Donovan - but thought I guess I could have misunderstood.

You can't think of one reason why they might start 1 hour later? Okay how about:

- Someone has a child and that child needs to be dropped off or has an appointment or daycare or something.

- Someone (who thought the trial would be over by now) made an appointment for first thing this morning and didn't want to cancel it, perhaps a medical appointment as those can take weeks to get.

- Someone's spouse needs a ride somewhere in the morning due to <pickAreason>.

- Someone has an elderly parent who needs to get somewhere for some reason.

- The jury already made their decision and wanted overnight to think on it and saw no reason to start at 9am when they could avoid rush hour traffic.

There's 5 reasons just off the top of my head.

Or......it was a particularly tiring day yesterday and everyone decided it was a good idea to sleep in an extra hour so no one would be cranky. I think there are some, if not all of the jurors who might have problems sleeping over this trial. jmo

A verdict today would be wonderful - I hope that is a real possibility.
Though, as so many others here have pointed out, there is a great deal of evidence the jury will consider (or choose not to).
This is a smart jury, and they will make a wise decision based on what they've seen, what they might or might not be reviewing, and their common sense. I have faith that this jury will arrive at an intelligent verdict. I'm not generally a faith-based person, but I believe this wholeheartedly.
I've read Det. Flores' and the Dr. Horns' reports, seen the photos, the forensic testimony (along with all the other testimony), heard the Judge, and all of the Attorneys', -- and am able to reason my own opinion (not simply what either attorney said or implied). If I can reason based on what objective evidence exists, I know the jury can.

I'm pretty sure they turn into pumpkins.

*brings in pompoms*

What do we want?
A Verdict

When do we want it?
Now

V E R D I C T
Yaaaay Verdict.

You all are impressed I can tell.

Gauntlet: that was truly superlative.... Here's some really high tech animation to go with it...

:cheer::cheer::cheer: ...and
:thewave: ...and,
:juanettes:, and finally,

:hot:

Hubby had dental surgery yesterday. Talk about some serious arm wrasslin' going on over that remote control in the waiting room.......

I'm so proud of you for not allowing yourself to be abused!! You are a "survivor!" How dare he try to NOT watch news about the trial! ABUSE!!!

Afternoon all..........

Praying today is the day for a verdict and the beginning of Justice for Travis.

Told the family we are having an early dinner at 5pm.....cooked chicken and salads........

Then will be on my laptop for 6pm (10am AZ time)

Told my husband if it`s the right verdict....which I`m sure it will be, we have a bottle of champagne in the fridge that we will open to celebrate :seeya:

Every time i hear Jodi I think of the Movie "The Amityville Horror" and that Demonic pig named Jodi.........Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic