Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is going to be at the courthouse tomorrow please give a jury clothing update! If they're dressed nicer then it might be verdict day, if not then we continue to wait. I need to get on the ball with housework so I'm going to try to focus on that until we are sure they have a verdict. My laundry is in a sad state of affairs!

Except if it is 1st degree murder the case moves onto the next phase of the trial.
So getting dressed up or not won't make a difference.

Sorry, but I'm so upset and I don't know where else to vent. At the end of today I got into quite the argument with a coworker. She knows I've been following this trial from the get go...she knows I've been exhausted for months, working all day, catching up on the boards or watching testimony at night, etc, etc. She also knows I've got several other co-workers on the Travis Train for Justice :)

Wellllllllll, apparently the fact that someone bought blue bracelets with elephant charms on them (see, I share alot at work!!) for 4 of us to wait for justice together (while being apart in our respective offices) must have been too much for her. Her boss was out and so she watched closing arguments all day and then before she left she stopped by my office.

I first took offense when she said JM was an annoying little man! I could feel my face getting warm and my posture getting stiff...she made a few other inappropriate comments but then....THEN!!!!! Wait for it.....

THEN she had the audacity to tell me that there's no way JA will get the death penalty...and you know why???? She said the sex tape clips proved what a monster Travis was. She started raising her voice asking me what kind of person I was to support TA and his family bc he was a pig!! That's right!! She said, "The victim was a pig! He was SICK!!!! Travis Alexander was an absolute pig!!"

I stood up and unleashed on her saying she had no idea who Travis was and how dare she call him a pig!! Then I asked her if it was a justified BRUTAL MURDER due to mention of a cream pie and putting it into her __. BIG MISTAKE!! She said she sees how JA could have snapped and it was probably justified. I tried to tell her there was more to the call and JA was a manipulater but she wouldn't hear it!! She said there was NO REASON he should have said those things. I won't repeat what she said about the pedophilia. Then she called me crazy for "wasting so much time on that pig and trying to justify his words!!"...I told her to get out of my office and honesty, y'all I have been a mess ever since!!!!!!

My first thought was WTF is her problem???? Then I started wondering how many other people only caught bits and pieces of this trial and also think similar thoughts!!! I am SO DAMN ANGRY that bc of the defendant (that's all I can call her without having the mods delete this entire post) - bc of all of her lies and sick, sick mind she continues to murder Travis every single day! I can't quit crying and just find myself OUTRAGED!!!! If i feel like this I can't fathom how family and friends of TA deal with this daily!! I don't want to go to work tomorrow for fear of what I'll do if I hear her say another word about Travis!

Thank you for listening - I know this is a safe place I can share and you kind hearted people will understand!!!

Except if it is 1st degree murder the case moves onto the next phase of the trial.
So getting dressed up or not won't make a difference.

Oh wow, I had no idea they immediately moved on to the next phase. I thought they'd give it a few days. Hopefully the jury takes their jobs seriously and doesn't take the easy way out. All we can do is wait.

Silly question (?)

Who took all those photos of Jodi and Travis together as a couple on their trips? Many of them are posed so maybe one of those timed photo things?

Respectfully, just because you have two relatives who feel this way, doesn't mean they are representative of the whole.

My father is 67 and would put this chick to death yesterday. I have a 64-year-old uncle, ex-military, who said that he'd volunteer to administer the lethal injection himself.

Try to breathe.....

My uncle is a retired Supreme Court Officer in the state of NY. He is 63 and says he would be more than willing to come out of retirement and personally handcuff her and drive to Death Row himself!

From the time the jury got the case to the time they returned a verdict was 7 days, but there was a holiday and weekend that week. They actually only deliberated for 12 hours over 3 days.

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/scott.htm

I had not followed the Peterson trial, but it sounds crazy with all the juror dismissals during deliberations! I can imagine difficult that one must have been for Laci's family - waiting all those days and obviously knowing this was a divided jury.

Respectfully, just because you have two relatives who feel this way, doesn't mean they are representative of the whole.

My father is 67 and would put this chick to death yesterday. I have a 64-year-old uncle, ex-military, who said that he'd volunteer to administer the lethal injection himself.

Try to breathe.....

I'm too lazy to find the original post.......or maybe I'm just too OLD.

But I am seriously tired of the implication by some posters (not you) who seem to think if you're in your 60's, you're out of touch with reality.

I'm 64. I've lived a full life and know more than these young whipper snappers who sound ready to shovel dirt in my face.

Stop judging OLD PEOPLE!!!!

I can not imagine the jurors going in at 10:00 tomorrow if they hadn't come to a verdict. When they initially made their schedule they would have said at that time if they would start at a different time on Tuesday. And no jury will not convict JA of anything other than murder one ...mark my words.

I think it's ok no verdict today, the jury are very thorough & asked many questions during the trial. However if a verdict isn't in tomorrow I'd be very worried, the 1st charge to consider is murder 1 & if they don't agree on that it's murder 2 to consider next. I believe murder 1 is off the table if a verdict isn't in Tuesday. But I believe a verdict will be in tomorrow, I have a feeling :)

Sorry, but I'm so upset and I don't know where else to vent. At the end of today I got into quite the argument with a coworker. She knows I've been following this trial from the get go...she knows I've been exhausted for months, working all day, catching up on the boards or watching testimony at night, etc, etc. She also knows I've got several other co-workers on the Travis Train for Justice :)

Wellllllllll, apparently the fact that someone bought blue bracelets with elephant charms on them (see, I share alot at work!!) for 4 of us to wait for justice together (while being apart in our respective offices) must have been too much for her. Her boss was out and so she watched closing arguments all day and then before she left she stopped by my office.

I first took offense when she said JM was an annoying little man! I could feel my face getting warm and my posture getting stiff...she made a few other inappropriate comments but then....THEN!!!!! Wait for it.....

THEN she had the audacity to tell me that there's no way JA will get the death penalty...and you know why???? She said the sex tape clips proved what a monster Travis was. She started raising her voice asking me what kind of person I was to support TA and his family bc he was a pig!! That's right!! She said, "The victim was a pig! He was SICK!!!! Travis Alexander was an absolute pig!!"

I stood up and unleashed on her saying she had no idea who Travis was and how dare she call him a pig!! Then I asked her if it was a justified BRUTAL MURDER due to mention of a cream pie and putting it into her __. BIG MISTAKE!! She said she sees how JA could have snapped and it was probably justified. I tried to tell her there was more to the call and JA was a manipulater but she wouldn't hear it!! She said there was NO REASON he should have said those things. I won't repeat what she said about the pedophilia. Then she called me crazy for "wasting so much time on that pig and trying to justify his words!!"...I told her to get out of my office and honesty, y'all I have been a mess ever since!!!!!!

My first thought was WTF is her problem???? Then I started wondering how many other people only caught bits and pieces of this trial and also think similar thoughts!!! I am SO DAMN ANGRY that bc of the defendant (that's all I can call her without having the mods delete this entire post) - bc of all of her lies and sick, sick mind she continues to murder Travis every single day! I can't quit crying and just find myself OUTRAGED!!!! If i feel like this I can't fathom how family and friends of TA deal with this daily!! I don't want to go to work tomorrow for fear of what I'll do if I hear her say another word about Travis!

Thank you for listening - I know this is a safe place I can share and you kind hearted people will understand!!!

Tell that lady to STFU and stay out of your office.

Oh Sleuth. That is a terrible thing to have happened! Hopefully, you can email her tonight and say something like we'll just have to agree to disagree. It's like discussing politics when so much passion is involved. Hope it cools off quickly for you!

Just want to mention something C. Hughes said last night on Trisha's radio show. Apologies if this has been discussed. After Travis's text rant on May 26. JA texted him saying that she was going to call her lawyer on Monday. This was never presented in trial. Chris doesn't have any idea what Travis was so angry about. He thinks it could be that JA was threatening to send the May 20 sex tape to MIMI.

Instead of calling her lawyer, she decided to murder Travis, evidentally. Chris also mentioned that her 'road trip' was planned ONE WEEK before the murder. This would be AFTER the text from Travis and two days before she stole grandpa's gun.

Jodi Arias was on a mission!

I always believed the sex tape was used to try to blackmail Travis. Thanks for your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm too lazy to find the original post.......or maybe I'm just too OLD.

But I am seriously tired of the implication by some posters (not you) who seem to think if you're in your 60's, you're out of touch with reality.

I'm 64. I've lived a full life and know more than these young whipper snappers who sound ready to shovel dirt in my face.

Stop judging OLD PEOPLE!!!!

BBM: I love that saying! you put a smile on my face..Thank you :seeya:

That was awesome! I especially like Sandy's letter explaining how Jodi has helped other inmates with her singing and drawings! Ridiculous!

And that she doesn't "deserve to be tried for the death penalty". What more could she have done to Travis to deserve it? :banghead:

Try to breathe.....

That is how my Dad is, too. He would not even be in court if it were ME! His own daughter, had I done this. I would no longer be his daughter.. I guarantee it. Both my grandparents would have NO sympathy (God rest their souls, but, I KNOW them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966